🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

So Why Can’t I Find Simple Data About This Pandemic?

Hundred million people out of work and most small businesses will not reopen. Life savings of every American has been gutted.

Where's your data? ... what are the facts? ... let's see the list of small businesses that will not reopen ... I'm an American, not a single penny of my life savings is lost over this ...

I understand your position, and a part of me agrees with you ... but I don't have enough information to say one way or the other ... smaller government means no pandemic response capabilities, and this is what we can expect ... spending trillions of dollars just to save billions ... but this is what conservatives want ... big business is safe, the Rich are well protected ...

Are you turning into a liberal? ... big expensive government operations to protect our health and safety? ... like South Korea where it appears they had a wad of money to spend testing everyone ... in the USA we didn't and now funding for this is all tied up in Congress while they haggle over everyone's pet industry and God knows how many "earmarks" ...

If the airline industry can't survive this epidemic, then they should shut down ... the very luxury that caused this crisis in the first place ... without airlines, this virus is contained on the Eastern Chinese Plain ...

Hundred million people out of work and most small businesses will not reopen. Life savings of every American has been gutted.

Where's your data? ... what are the facts? ... let's see the list of small businesses that will not reopen ... I'm an American, not a single penny of my life savings is lost over this ...

I understand your position, and a part of me agrees with you ... but I don't have enough information to say one way or the other ... smaller government means no pandemic response capabilities, and this is what we can expect ... spending trillions of dollars just to save billions ... but this is what conservatives want ... big business is safe, the Rich are well protected ...

Are you turning into a liberal? ... big expensive government operations to protect our health and safety? ... like South Korea where it appears they had a wad of money to spend testing everyone ... in the USA we didn't and now funding for this is all tied up in Congress while they haggle over everyone's pet industry and God knows how many "earmarks" ...

If the airline industry can't survive this epidemic, then they should shut down ... the very luxury that caused this crisis in the first place ... without airlines, this virus is contained on the Eastern Chinese Plain ...
you said it in your second paragraph, you don't have enough information. The question is why? let's see the danger in this virus by comparing the data collected to date with the data for the same time period for the previous viruses, and show it's actual danger. first thirty days of H1N1 vs this virus. let's see that elevated curve. Why not? Well, since they leave it to me to use my own judgement, I say, no, I want to see that comparison. Anyone, who doesn't see that is a sheep and accepts death like a jim jones parishioner.

You can see how many cases exist.

I want to know the mortality rate in the US and of those that died, how many had preexisting medical issues or were senior citizens? The rate that healthy young adults are dying tells you how bad this virus is.

It’s very basic information that details how bad this really is. Best I can find are estimates on mortality rates. That’s BS. It’s simple math.

And yes, I’m suspicious as to why it is so difficult to learn this information.

If you know of a website that has updated information, please link. If you don’t know either, what’s your guess on why this information is not at our fingertips?

With all the misinformation out there, the government should have a responsibility to give us up to date numbers and facts.

I've been having a hard time finding data that differentiates deaths of people who died and also happened to be infected with the virus from those who died BECAUSE of the virus.

Good point. If someone is suffering from end stage COPD or congestive heart failure, and they get this virus (or any number of other ones), they could assume room temperature in a hurry. But what do you assign it to? Is it fair to the Chinese to blame them for the person's death when the patient was already dying and their virus just pushed up the date a little bit?

you said it in your second paragraph, you don't have enough information. The question is why? let's see the danger in this virus by comparing the data collected to date with the data for the same time period for the previous viruses, and show it's actual danger. first thirty days of H1N1 vs this virus. let's see that elevated curve. Why not? Well, since they leave it to me to use my own judgement, I say, no, I want to see that comparison. Anyone, who doesn't see that is a sheep and accepts death like a jim jones parishioner.

Why don't I have enough information? ... the information I'm looking for isn't available yet ... total dead over a year, and see how this compares to the 61,000 dead due to the flu during the 2017-18 season ...

I'm definitely skeptical of this whole upset ... smells like mass hysteria ... but I'm fine with our government asking us to be more disciplined with our common sense hygiene habits for a few weeks ... wash our hands, don't let folks sneeze in our mouths and quit with these damn licking posts, that's a disgusting habit you kids ...

I'm also skeptical of Weatherman2020's upset ... smells like more mass hysteria ... what kind of small business doesn't run with 6 months operating capital? ... an insolvent one is what I'd call them ... the economy has been good enough for long enough, best business practice is build out the reserves before any serious profiteering ... sit and wait for an opportunity ...

This lock-down will end ... a well run business will open their doors, bring back all their employees and get up to full production as soon as possible ... beat the competition out of the "starting blocks" as it were ... try to push prices up ... there's money to be made here, I read a story about a restaurant had to close it's doors, but is doing a brisk take-out business, and is now offering a free roll of toilet paper with each order ... [ka'ching] ... that's a restaurant I would frequent after this upset ... smart businesses will survive and go on to increase profits ...

Mass hysteria ... it's always been around, but today with the internet these upsets get circulated world-wide in a matter of hours or days ... and more and more we as a people are beginning to believe these wild claims ... Weatherman2020 asks a damn good question, I don't have an answer for him today, give me a year and I'll take a shot ...

I go anywhere I want to, and just claim I'm grocery shopping ... it's very easy keeping 6 feet space from everybody ... just need to be more polite is all ...

Why don't I have enough information? ... the information I'm looking for isn't available yet ... total dead over a year, and see how this compares to the 61,000 dead due to the flu during the 2017-18 season ...

I'm definitely skeptical of this whole upset ... smells like mass hysteria ... but I'm fine with our government asking us to be more disciplined with our common sense hygiene habits for a few weeks ... wash our hands, don't let folks sneeze in our mouths and quit with these damn licking posts, that's a disgusting habit you kids ...

I'm also skeptical of Weatherman2020's upset ... smells like more mass hysteria ... what kind of small business doesn't run with 6 months operating capital? ... an insolvent one is what I'd call them ... the economy has been good enough for long enough, best business practice is build out the reserves before any serious profiteering ... sit and wait for an opportunity ...

This lock-down will end ... a well run business will open their doors, bring back all their employees and get up to full production as soon as possible ... beat the competition out of the "starting blocks" as it were ... try to push prices up ... there's money to be made here, I read a story about a restaurant had to close it's doors, but is doing a brisk take-out business, and is now offering a free roll of toilet paper with each order ... [ka'ching] ... that's a restaurant I would frequent after this upset ... smart businesses will survive and go on to increase profits ...

Mass hysteria ... it's always been around, but today with the internet these upsets get circulated world-wide in a matter of hours or days ... and more and more we as a people are beginning to believe these wild claims ... Weatherman2020 asks a damn good question, I don't have an answer for him today, give me a year and I'll take a shot ...

I go anywhere I want to, and just claim I'm grocery shopping ... it's very easy keeping 6 feet space from everybody ... just need to be more polite is all ...
I just said, you don't need that data, all you need is to set up a graph with two lines with one set of data. one set the first thirty day numbers of h1n1 and a second line with the first thirty days of this virus. All of that data is available. i want it posted. otherwise I don't believe the hysteria. Let's see those lines. This is what truly thinking people would want.

We're not seeing that data because it would show immediately they are lying.

I want to know the mortality rate in the US and of those that died, how many had preexisting medical issues or were senior citizens? The rate that healthy young adults are dying tells you how bad this virus is.

It’s very basic information that details how bad this really is. Best I can find are estimates on mortality rates. That’s BS. It’s simple math.

If you know of a website that has updated information, please link. If you don’t know either, what’s your guess on why this information is not at our fingertips?
you look at those numbers and in most states the number of recoveries is 0

that one thing tells me the numbers are bogus
Yeah, I’ve noticed that also. Months old cases with zero recovery. It’s like they’re tweaking the data to make things look worse.
This is a Very Real consideration as there is an all in investment on this being a justified shut down of America and paltry gross numbers and low deaths and low hospitalization and non dire comparatives to other outbreaks All do not conform to the agenda nor provide justification for this massive and speculative overreaction

updating faster than John Hopkins

US Mortality rate 1.42% as of 10.30 CST 10/24/20

View attachment 315059
I believe the correct way to speak about the chart is that the mortality rate is 1.42% of all the Serious Cases which are 2.19% of all reported cases total
So it’s not 1.42% of the total population nor 1.42% of all infecteds but rather 1.42% of the serious cases .
1.42% of 2.18% is very small

updating faster than John Hopkins

US Mortality rate 1.42% as of 10.30 CST 10/24/20

View attachment 315059
so by the first set of columns, the growth rate went from 24% to 1.4% that's down. why isn't our curve leveling off? are you all blind?

and it looks like the peak stats is 3/19. and yet crickets.

again the experts ignoring data. too funny. I'm still waiting on the comparison data with H1n1.
I got a little bit last night
1 million infecteds at just inside of 10 weeks and 22 million at 6 months
Stats are like toilet paper, in very short supply and strategically rationed

I believe the correct way to speak about the chart is that the mortality rate is 1.42% of all the Serious Cases which are 2.19% of all reported cases total
So it’s not 1.42% of the total population nor 1.42% of all infecteds but rather 1.42% of the serious cases .
1.42% of 2.18% is very small
exactly

one thing I like about THAT chart, is that it is doing a great job of reporting that mortality rate; which should give us encouragement to open things back up

BTW, right now the CDC says that 23,000 and greater have died since October with the flu. here's their link. Preliminary In-Season 2019-2020 Flu Burden Estimates

Now, since I've been following that link when Wuhan Virus became a problem for our country in middle february, the death toll for flu has gone up 7,000 deaths. In that same time frame, corona is now over 600. hmmmm Lucy, things don't add up. We have vaccines for flu. we have drugs for Flu. seems odd to me.

BTW, why don't we also see the number of people who died from cancer, and for auto accidents, for any other disease we're tracking? Like total deaths in a day with the corona taken out. Let's see how severe this is. it is funny, they don't want us to see that. nope, and there is a reason. And intelligent people know that reason.

BTW, right now the CDC says that 23,000 and greater have died since October with the flu.

4,000 flu deaths per month ... and this is a moderate perhaps mild season ...

My understanding is there's an elaborate infrastructure in place to identify the next strain of flu that will hit the United States, and vaxxes being made up to be ready for next season ... it's an on going process because the flu is deadly ... this isn't true for the Corona family of viruses, they're rarely as deadly as the flu and almost all people recover from the usual strains ...

That's what's different ... this particular strain of Corona virus is a killer and that's what's surprised health officials ... this isn't a family we expect to see this much death from ...

BTW, right now the CDC says that 23,000 and greater have died since October with the flu.

4,000 flu deaths per month ... and this is a moderate perhaps mild season ...

My understanding is there's an elaborate infrastructure in place to identify the next strain of flu that will hit the United States, and vaxxes being made up to be ready for next season ... it's an on going process because the flu is deadly ... this isn't true for the Corona family of viruses, they're rarely as deadly as the flu and almost all people recover from the usual strains ...

That's what's different ... this particular strain of Corona virus is a killer and that's what's surprised health officials ... this isn't a family we expect to see this much death from ...
every strain of virus is a killer. to say differently is just stupid. compare the first thirty days between the h1n1 with this virus. let's actually see if you're right? you for that?

every strain of virus is a killer. to say differently is just stupid. compare the first thirty days between the h1n1 with this virus. let's actually see if you're right? you for that?

Please do ... this is what Weatherman2020 has been asking for ... did I miss your data in an earlier post or something? ...

Do you have separate data sets for the H1N1 and H3N2 viruses that are circulating in the USA? ...

Please do ... this is what Weatherman2020 has been asking for ... did I miss your data in an earlier post or something? ...

Do you have separate data sets for the H1N1 and H3N2 viruses that are circulating in the USA? ...
hell friend, the cdc isn't providing the data. that's what weather and I have been saying in here. let's see the data? the data I said. first thirty day numbers with h1n1 vs Wuhan virus. You seem like a logical sort, don't you agree? It would put the threat in perspective and what we might actually be looking at.

hell friend, the cdc isn't providing the data. that's what weather and I have been saying in here. let's see the data? the data I said. first thirty day numbers with h1n1 vs Wuhan virus. You seem like a logical sort, don't you agree? It would put the threat in perspective and what we might actually be looking at.

The CDC seems to be providing the data they have ... what other data do you seek? ...

Testing is just now ramping up, what little data there is suspect anyways ...

WASH YOUR HANDS ... I can't believe I have to mother you over the internet after I carried you inside my body for NINE MONTHS for you to treat me this way ...

youre asking for info you have no right too,,,
That blonde lady in all of Trump' s corona virus team press conferences is the statistic lady...

I'd like to know that too!!!

We need more facts.

Why ?

The left has already determined that if we don't stay sealed up in our houses for the next two months, well face a fucking apocolypse.

The CDC seems to be providing the data they have ... what other data do you seek? ...

Testing is just now ramping up, what little data there is suspect anyways ...

WASH YOUR HANDS ... I can't believe I have to mother you over the internet after I carried you inside my body for NINE MONTHS for you to treat me this way ...
Basic data is being kept secret. Read the OP.

Forum List

Back