🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

So why do you suppose the commie propagandists left this tidbit out of their stories about stabbing?

The progressives look at this guy and see a "gun nutter", not a hero that saved lives. They see guys like this as a problem, people who are willing to fight back against Terrorists instead of lying down letting themselves get slaughtered like sheep, or running away to just let the government authorities take care of it.

There are progressive turds on this board that would rather have more Somali Muslims in this country than white gun owners like the one in the article.

What utter bullshit. First off, the people who attack innocents aren't Islamists, they're Terrorists. Every time I read a post on this board about what liberals want and what liberals think, I realize that the conservatives here haven't the foggiest idea of what liberals want or think.

Yes, this guy is a hero, but, calling him "one in a million" would be an exaggeration. Any time someone does actually successfuly intervenes in a violent situation with an attacker, it's the exception rather than the rule. This guy was a self-defense trainer. How many of these guys are there? Not very many with his background and qualifications. The chances of him being in the right place at the wrong time - slim and none.

The US should be taking in more refugees from the Middle East. God knows your country did more than its fair share in creating this problem.

The problem isn't Muslims asshat. It's terrorists.

Why should we take in more refugees? They should be staying in the Middle East. Let Iran take them, they are the ones supporting the regime there. The US did not create the problems there, Muslims did. You're quite the idiot if you don't think Islam and terror go hand in hand. They have for 1400 years and always will. The ideology is is worse than Nazism. They treat their women like dogs, kill gays, kill Jews, enslave or kill any other non-Muslims. Just look at the entire Middle East, it's one shithole after another. They are either complete chaos with barbarians with the biggest guns ruling, or it's an overly oppressive government that controls every aspect of life and forces Islam or jail/death by the state. No, we don't need to bring that shit into our country or any other Western country. Islamists cannot allow anyone to insult their pedophile prophet, which is why they are completely incompatible with Western cultures that embrace freedom of expression.

The progressives look at this guy and see a "gun nutter", not a hero that saved lives. They see guys like this as a problem, people who are willing to fight back against Terrorists instead of lying down letting themselves get slaughtered like sheep, or running away to just let the government authorities take care of it.

There are progressive turds on this board that would rather have more Somali Muslims in this country than white gun owners like the one in the article.

What utter bullshit. First off, the people who attack innocents aren't Islamists, they're Terrorists. Every time I read a post on this board about what liberals want and what liberals think, I realize that the conservatives here haven't the foggiest idea of what liberals want or think.

Yes, this guy is a hero, but, calling him "one in a million" would be an exaggeration. Any time someone does actually successfuly intervenes in a violent situation with an attacker, it's the exception rather than the rule. This guy was a self-defense trainer. How many of these guys are there? Not very many with his background and qualifications. The chances of him being in the right place at the wrong time - slim and none.

The US should be taking in more refugees from the Middle East. God knows your country did more than its fair share in creating this problem.

Naw, it's Muslims. You do realize the funding for terrorists comes from Muslim charities, right. Those non terrorist Muslim give billions so those Muslim terrorists can do their thing. Asshay.

"... the mainstream media rightfully calls Jason Falconer a hero for stopping a terrorist who stabbed nine people, there’s a lot more to his resume than “part time police officer.” He’s also the owner/president of Tactical Advantage, a Minnesota firearm training facility that specializes in self-defense and concealed-carry training. His resume also includes shooting with the United States Practical Shooting Association and 3-gun."

Why is it they hide that information from the public, do you suppose?

Fear & Loading: Convenient Omissions in Minn. Stabbing Coverage

It is not the point, but his side business just got a shit ton of credibility.

Why should we take in more refugees? They should be staying in the Middle East. Let Iran take them, they are the ones supporting the regime there. The US did not create the problems there, Muslims did. You're quite the idiot if you don't think Islam and terror go hand in hand. They have for 1400 years and always will. The ideology is is worse than Nazism. They treat their women like dogs, kill gays, kill Jews, enslave or kill any other non-Muslims. Just look at the entire Middle East, it's one shithole after another. They are either complete chaos with barbarians with the biggest guns ruling, or it's an overly oppressive government that controls every aspect of life and forces Islam or jail/death by the state. No, we don't need to bring that shit into our country or any other Western country. Islamists cannot allow anyone to insult their pedophile prophet, which is why they are completely incompatible with Western cultures that embrace freedom of expression.

Exxon Is Treason

On the other hand, the Muzzy sheiks make a lot of money for our Masters who own "our" oil companies.

So why do you suppose the commie propagandists left this tidbit out of their stories about stabbing?

Geez, where are we? In the 1950s? :disbelief::laugh:

I think maybe you are.
When Your Guru Gives You a Hammer, Everything Looks Like a Nail

Their Right Wing talk show nannies train them to relate all unpopular things to Communism, proving that they are not real Populists.

I think maybe you are.

Their Right Wing talk show nannies train them to relate all unpopular things to Communism, proving that they are not real Populists.

I'm not interested in anything you have to say, commie.

I think maybe you are.

Ideology Is a Spitball Fight at a Prep School

The Communists were led by the brats of your beloved rich Masters. All those spoiled Sperm Bingo winners are brought up with a Born to Rule attitude. That class has no right to exist. If it has a future, the rest of us don't. So we have nothing to lose by pulling the upper class down.

I think maybe you are.

Ideology Is a Spitball Fight at a Prep School

The Communists were led by the brats of your beloved rich Masters. All those spoiled Sperm Bingo winners are brought up with a Born to Rule attitude. That class has no right to exist. If it has a future, the rest of us don't. So we have nothing to lose by pulling the upper class down.
I still don't care about any of the nonsense that you spew, lol.

And, unlike you and the rest of the brainwashed offal who bow to the State, I am nobody's slave.

Forum List

Back