So ... why does Trump care so much about Mueller's investigation?

Now, personally, I have my doubts about Trump's involvement with Russia. I think he has a man-crush on Vladimir Putin, for some reason, but I highly doubt Putin and Trump were conspiring feverishly together, concocting a plan to destroy Hillary Clinton. Trump just isn't smart enough to get away with it for so long.

Let's assume Trump is innocent of any such wrongdoing. The obvious question becomes ... why does he care so much, then? Why does he try to obstruct, derail, and discredit the investigation at every turn? Does he not realize that that sort of behavior just makes him look guilty? I don't get it.

If I were Trump, and I KNEW I didn't do anything wrong, and I knew that the people closest to me also hadn't done anything wrong, I'd WANT Mueller to get to the bottom of the whole Russian thing. I'd be his best friend. Obviously, that's not the route Trump has decided to take.

Which leads one to think that ... maybe he is hiding something. Maybe he's trying to protect someone. Why else would he act the way he is acting? The only reason it's still so prominent in the media is BECAUSE of the way he acts. If he just acted like a normal president and an innocent person, the investigation would be way back in the background and wouldn't interfere with midterms, so don't give me that "he hates Mueller because Mueller will sabotage the republican party" bullshit.

Thoughts?

Trump isn't hiding something; he's hiding a LOT of somethings.

Mueller will do everything he can to try to swing the midterms for Soros and the democrat Party.

Now, personally, I have my doubts about Trump's involvement with Russia. I think he has a man-crush on Vladimir Putin, for some reason, but I highly doubt Putin and Trump were conspiring feverishly together, concocting a plan to destroy Hillary Clinton. Trump just isn't smart enough to get away with it for so long.

Let's assume Trump is innocent of any such wrongdoing. The obvious question becomes ... why does he care so much, then? Why does he try to obstruct, derail, and discredit the investigation at every turn? Does he not realize that that sort of behavior just makes him look guilty? I don't get it.

If I were Trump, and I KNEW I didn't do anything wrong, and I knew that the people closest to me also hadn't done anything wrong, I'd WANT Mueller to get to the bottom of the whole Russian thing. I'd be his best friend. Obviously, that's not the route Trump has decided to take.

Which leads one to think that ... maybe he is hiding something. Maybe he's trying to protect someone. Why else would he act the way he is acting? The only reason it's still so prominent in the media is BECAUSE of the way he acts. If he just acted like a normal president and an innocent person, the investigation would be way back in the background and wouldn't interfere with midterms, so don't give me that "he hates Mueller because Mueller will sabotage the republican party" bullshit.

Thoughts?
Gee, you have a made up democrat paid for, democrat manned investigation into you and your family? Why would you be concerned about that? I just can’t figure it out.

Thoughts?
/——/ Trump believes, like his base, that Muller is on a witch hunt to get Trump removed from office. If you don’t know how prosecutors use process crimes to get their targets even after all the info that has been posted here and discussed on political shows then you’ll never understand. BTW you lame attempt to shame Trump into testifying is laughable.

?? Me, shame Trump? No need. He does a brilliant job of that himself. I'm just asking obvious questions that many people who aren't brainwashed Trump drones have wondered about.

Thoughts?
Gee, you have a made up democrat paid for, democrat manned investigation into you and your family? Why would you be concerned about that? I just can’t figure it out.

Good question? If you didn't do anything wrong, there's nothing to find.

And why are you guys pretending that the democrats have any power? So, Mueller's team has democrats on it. So what? What matters isn't their political views. What matters is the evidence they uncover. Do you think they're just going to make shit up? Lol.

Thoughts?

And why are you guys pretending that the democrats have any power? So, Mueller's team has democrats on it. So what? What matters isn't their political views. What matters is the evidence they uncover. Do you think they're just going to make shit up? Lol.
/-----/ If you think Muller is only interested in the truth, you're more gullible than I thought. He's got nothing on Trump collusion and needs to entrap the president on a contradiction under oath. In criminal procedure, a process crime is an offense charged by a prosecutor alleging criminal conduct related to an investigation of a crime, but not to the crime itself.
fishing.jpg

Trump knows the highest enforcement officers in the land want to topple him.

I'd say its worth breaking a sweat out over.

Mark Penn “Why are there people from the Clinton Foundation on the Mueller Staff? Why is there an Independent Counsel? To go after people and their families for unrelated offenses...Constitution was set up to prevent this...Stormtrooper tactics almost.”

At the end of this all, I really really really want to see Mueller et al DESTROYED.

Thoughts?

/-----/ If you think Muller is only interested in the truth, you're more gullible than I thought. He's got nothing on Trump collusion and needs to entrap the president on a contradiction under oath. In criminal procedure, a process crime is an offense charged by a prosecutor alleging criminal conduct related to an investigation of a crime, but not to the crime itself.
View attachment 196538

Mueller is a scumbucket.

Thoughts?

Oh piss off Pollyana. Scooter Libby is the perfect example of how Mueller et al roll.

If someone were investigating you for something that arose out of a fabrication, but the investigation continued anyway, simple because they were given carte blanche to investigate anything and everything they desired to investigate, you figure you'd be comfortable with that?

If your answer is yes, then IMO you're very much a simpleton. Put yourself in Trump's shoes, who has interests all over the map, and he's done business with the tens of thousands.

NOBODY should be comfortable with a witch hunt.

There's your "REAL" answer.
You keep using that word......I don’t think it means what you think it means
There have been 22 indictments, 3 convictions
People are talking

That is not a witch hunt

Thoughts?

View attachment 196538

Mueller is a scumbucket.
Why?

What has he done wrong other than his job

If someone were investigating you for something that arose out of a fabrication, but the investigation continued anyway, simple because they were given carte blanche to investigate anything and everything they desired to investigate, you figure you'd be comfortable with that?

If your answer is yes, then IMO you're very much a simpleton. Put yourself in Trump's shoes, who has interests all over the map, and he's done business with the tens of thousands.

People are talking

That is not a witch hunt

How many of them directly include Trump?

Thoughts?
You are a special kind of stupid. Ask Skooter Libby why a special counsel is someothing to be concerned about even if you're innocent.

Thoughts?
/——/ Trump believes, like his base, that Muller is on a witch hunt to get Trump removed from office. If you don’t know how prosecutors use process crimes to get their targets even after all the info that has been posted here and discussed on political shows then you’ll never understand. BTW you lame attempt to shame Trump into testifying is laughable.

?? Me, shame Trump? No need. He does a brilliant job of that himself. I'm just asking obvious questions that many people who aren't brainwashed Trump drones have wondered about.
You're asking questions that show the entire forum what a sleazy lying snowflake you are.

People are talking

That is not a witch hunt

All of them

That is how a plea deal works
You get offered a lesser charge in return for testimony

How much do they have to tell about Crooked Donnie?

Thoughts?
You are a special kind of stupid. Ask Skooter Libby why a special counsel is someothing to be concerned about even if you're innocent.
Scooter took the fall for Cheney

Thoughts?

You're asking questions that show the entire forum what a sleazy lying snowflake you are.

Whatever you say, mindless Trump supporter. Aha!

People are talking

That is not a witch hunt

All of them

That is how a plea deal works
You get offered a lesser charge in return for testimony

How much do they have to tell about Crooked Donnie?

LOL...none of them include Trump.

Forum List

Back