So ... why does Trump care so much about Mueller's investigation?

And there you have it.

The investigation was always supposed to be about Russian meddling and POSSIBLE conspiracy between Russian operatives and elements of the Trump campaign. Trump was never more than a subject. He probably would have been out of the spotlight entirely by now if he just played along instead of acting like a guilty fuck.

And there you have it, far left drone slips through!

“You don’t really care about Mr. Manafort’s bank fraud,” Ellis said at the hearing, adding: “You really care about what information Mr. Manafort can give you that would reflect on Mr. Trump or lead to his prosecution or impeachment or whatever.”

Mueller team gives judge unredacted memo on Russia mandate

And this is what all far left drones want..

It's called the truth, Comrade. Something you know very little about.

The left and the leftwing media has never been about the truth with Trump.
It's a gotcha game to try and distract from what the obama admin did,which is exactly what obama and hillary did.
That much is obvious.

Well it is obvious to anyone that is not a far left drone like the OP..

It is "Gotcha" politics.

The investigation was always supposed to be about Russian meddling and POSSIBLE conspiracy between Russian operatives and elements of the Trump campaign. Trump was never more than a subject. He probably would have been out of the spotlight entirely by now if he just played along instead of acting like a guilty fuck.

“You don’t really care about Mr. Manafort’s bank fraud,” Ellis said at the hearing, adding: “You really care about what information Mr. Manafort can give you that would reflect on Mr. Trump or lead to his prosecution or impeachment or whatever.”

Oh the far left drones and their irony impaired comments!

You have been exposed for the far left drone you are, just deal with it.

Because you look guilty as hell when you try and deny it!

Do you literally read off a script? You write the same shit in every post.

The irony of the comments from the far left drone!

When you show the far left drones the truth they suddenly evade and deflect!

But it shows them to be guilty of pushing their debunked religious agenda vs any type of discussion.

Truth is, the far left wants to remove Trump because he beat their horrid Candidate.

Please, just stop, Dmitri, for your own sake. Your bullshit doesn't work on me.

And there you have it.

It's a gotcha game to try and distract from what the obama admin did,which is exactly what obama and hillary did.
That much is obvious.

I don't agree. I think they are primarily driven by ratings. Trump drives ratings. I don't see what the media has to do with Clinton or Obama at this point. Clinton in particular is not treated very kindly in the media, even by CNN. She is considered somewhat of a sore loser and a joke at this point.

But it shows them to be guilty of pushing their debunked religious agenda vs any type of discussion.

Truth is, the far left wants to remove Trump because he beat their horrid Candidate.

Says the far left drone that is guilty as hell of being one!

Yes we know the far left will deny the truth and reality that is front of them.

You already posted that.

Anyway, either contribute for real or don't. I'm done responding unless you have something interesting to say.

Yet you fail to indicate what bullshit you're referring to.
Be specific.

Because this investigation is looking more and more like it was politically motivated and given some of the questionable stuff done by the FBI and DOJ I can see why Trump is wary.

Be specific.

I have a bit of a history with the guy. Pretty sure he's a Russian troll actually. Not important.

You already posted that.

Anyway, either contribute for real or don't. I'm done responding unless you have something interesting to say.

Again more irony impaired posts from the far left drone!

Yes it was posted and posted again to drive home the fact of what you and your far left religious cult is doing!

It is the truth and you choose to ignore that truth.

Be specific.

I have a bit of a history with the guy. Pretty sure he's a Russian troll actually. Not important.

Yes I exposed you as a far left drone and you refuse to admit it.

And once again you refuse to post any facts, just far left religious dogma!

Because this investigation is looking more and more like it was politically motivated and given some of the questionable stuff done by the FBI and DOJ I can see why Trump is wary.

I don't understand the "politically motivated" angle. Mueller is himself a republican. And regardless of his feelings about Trump, what matters is evidence. So I'm not really sure how having a biased prosecutor matters. The prosecutor is SUPPOSED to be biased. It's the judges that are supposed to be impartial. Somehow, we've gotten that mixed up, to where we expect saintly behavior from the prosecutors and we expect our judges to be partisan hacks.

And there you have it.

That much is obvious.

I don't agree. I think they are primarily driven by ratings. Trump drives ratings. I don't see what the media has to do with Clinton or Obama at this point. Clinton in particular is not treated very kindly in the media, even by CNN. She is considered somewhat of a sore loser and a joke at this point.

Well sure she is,it's kinda hard to call it any other way with her rantings.

While Trump may drive ratings in the liberal media he's driving ratings for the wrong reason based on the leftwing medias reporting.

You cant deny the economy is kicking ass under Trump and the outlook for America is coming up roses.

Yet you'll never hear the left wing media giving credit to Trump.

Be specific.

Not sure where you were trying to go here.....

That much is obvious.

While Trump may drive ratings in the liberal media he's driving ratings for the wrong reason based on the leftwing medias reporting.

You cant deny the economy is kicking ass under Trump and the outlook for America is coming up roses.

Well I rarely listen to CNN anymore. I remember they were hesitant to give him credit because it's questionable how much he has to do with the strength of the economy. I think most people, even far left, are willing to give him some credit for instilling new confidence in business that was somewhat stalling out before.

I don't understand the "politically motivated" angle. Mueller is himself a republican. And regardless of his feelings about Trump, what matters is evidence. So I'm not really sure how having a biased prosecutor matters. The prosecutor is SUPPOSED to be biased. It's the judges that are supposed to be impartial. Somehow, we've gotten that mixed up, to where we expect saintly behavior from the prosecutors and we expect our judges to be partisan hacks.

And you just show what a true far left drone you are and show you do not understand what is happening.

However you are a far left partisan hack!

So far the only evidence the public knows has come through the far left propaganda machine in the form of unnamed sources!

That much is obvious.

Well I rarely listen to CNN anymore. I remember they were hesitant to give him credit because it's questionable how much he has to do with the strength of the economy. I think most people, even far left, are willing to give him some credit for instilling new confidence in business that was somewhat stalling out before.

No business man trusts investing when a liberal is in office.
And trump proves that like Bush did and all the others except maybe clinton,with Clinton you at least you knew where he was going with policy.
The rest were crapshoots with the likelihood of getting screwed.

That much is obvious.

And trump proves that like Bush did and all the others except maybe clinton,with Clinton you at least you knew where he was going with policy.

Really though, the economy was strong under Clinton, flopped under W, slowly recovered under Obama, and is now strong again under Trump, though the debt is still out of control and the Rs have done nothing to take care of the bloated budget. I'm not an economist, even at an amateur level, so I for sure won't try to speculate too much. But I think it's fair to say that Bush was the worst, at least in the eyes of the people, of these 4 men.. He was a republican.

That much is obvious.

Really though, the economy was strong under Clinton, flopped under W, slowly recovered under Obama, and is now strong again under Trump, though the debt is still out of control and the Rs have done nothing to take care of the bloated budget. I'm not an economist, even at an amateur level, so I for sure won't try to speculate too much. But I think it's fair to say that Bush was the worst, at least in the eyes of the people, of these 4 men.. He was a republican.

And you just proven again that you are a far left drone!

You have no handle on the facts, you just have far left religious dogma.

That much is obvious.

Barry was the worst when it came to debt.

Now, personally, I have my doubts about Trump's involvement with Russia. I think he has a man-crush on Vladimir Putin, for some reason, but I highly doubt Putin and Trump were conspiring feverishly together, concocting a plan to destroy Hillary Clinton. Trump just isn't smart enough to get away with it for so long.

Let's assume Trump is innocent of any such wrongdoing. The obvious question becomes ... why does he care so much, then? Why does he try to obstruct, derail, and discredit the investigation at every turn? Does he not realize that that sort of behavior just makes him look guilty? I don't get it.

If I were Trump, and I KNEW I didn't do anything wrong, and I knew that the people closest to me also hadn't done anything wrong, I'd WANT Mueller to get to the bottom of the whole Russian thing. I'd be his best friend. Obviously, that's not the route Trump has decided to take.

Which leads one to think that ... maybe he is hiding something. Maybe he's trying to protect someone. Why else would he act the way he is acting? The only reason it's still so prominent in the media is BECAUSE of the way he acts. If he just acted like a normal president and an innocent person, the investigation would be way back in the background and wouldn't interfere with midterms, so don't give me that "he hates Mueller because Mueller will sabotage the republican party" bullshit.

Thoughts?
/——/ Trump believes, like his base, that Muller is on a witch hunt to get Trump removed from office. If you don’t know how prosecutors use process crimes to get their targets even after all the info that has been posted here and discussed on political shows then you’ll never understand. BTW you lame attempt to shame Trump into testifying is laughable.

Forum List

Back