So why would you tell Isis in advance you are coming to get them?

I can't believe a presidential candidate said something like this. It's like something a stand up comedian would say

Important to note: "Cook said he has not read the leaflets." What better statement to avoid justifying anything at all or standing up to public scrutiny. Note as well: "But what has been conveyed to me .... " and "My understanding is ... " and "... my understanding, as well, is... "

Would anyone reading this response defend anything without first knowing what it is you're defending?

Tommy Tucker: "Tell me, Doc. do you think you can save at least one lung?"

Surgeon: "I haven't actually seen the x-rays myself but I overheard a couple of the nurses in the cafeteria say that it might be possible to save the right one. Now, breath deeply into this thing-a-ma-jig the anesthesiologist brought along ... and well get started."

Yeah, makes about as much sense as campaigning on a platform that you're leaving the battle field as soon as you get elected.

Oops...

DoD: 7M Leaflets Dropping on Mosul Tell Residents How to Stay Safe Amid Fighting

Number of reasons:

1. So the population knows what is coming and they can try to make themselves safe.

2. If the population knows help is coming, they might turn against Isis.

3. Isis leadership would get scared and leave. The city in on open ground. The leadership leaving themselves open for attack.

Wow, makes sense.
No that does not make sense to anyone with any military training and experience.

You ALWAYS want the element of surprise, dumbass.

Yeah, makes about as much sense as campaigning on a platform that you're leaving the battle field as soon as you get elected.

Oops...

Bingo! Wish I could give you a quizzillion winners for this one. And look how well that campaign promise worked out. Still dealing with Iraq after all.

DoD: 7M Leaflets Dropping on Mosul Tell Residents How to Stay Safe Amid Fighting

Number of reasons:

1. So the population knows what is coming and they can try to make themselves safe.

3. Isis leadership would get scared and leave. The city in on open ground. The leadership leaving themselves open for attack.

Wow, makes sense.

B-b-b-b-b-ut you said "why tell Isis in advance?"
No, I said Why would you tell Isis in advance you are coming to get them? And then I gave reasons.

Bingo! Wish I could give you a quizzillion winners for this one. And look how well that campaign promise worked out. Still dealing with Iraq after all.

And GITMO.

Of course that has more to do with the fact that there are at least a few adults in the pentagon and congress who won't let him get that far.

Oops...

Yea, well, it only takes one bomb to blow up a house, but a crew and lot's of money and experience and time to build one.

Oops...

Yea, well, it only takes one bomb to blow up a house, but a crew and lot's of money and experience and time to build one.

Obama and Hillary built houses for ISIS...figures.

Oops...

Obama and Hillary built houses for ISIS...figures.
You mean when Isis was created back in 2003? Oh, that's right. Republicans held both houses and the presidency. So it must have been Hillary and Obama's fault.

Number of reasons:

Wow, makes sense.
No that does not make sense to anyone with any military training and experience.

You ALWAYS want the element of surprise, dumbass.
Not aways you stupid fuck. They are all dressed as Arabs. Who will you shoot dumbass? Every man you see? Gawd you're dumb.

Forum List

Back