🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

So Will We Have More Riots When Trump Lowers Taxes For All Americans?

Two right wing morons, clamor for lower taxes, while the debt is high and deficit will grow. and a wall is to be built and the military will expand, and as Trump stated BETTER and CHEAPER health care for all coverage........You idiots live in some fucked up delusion, don't you? LOL

View attachment 112624
i cant wait to see all of those vagina costumes again

The debt is only important when a democrat is in the White House.

The debt is important to me regardless of who is POTUS. It's our money and that of the next dozen or more generations being spent by the Federal Government currently

The debt is important to me regardless of who is POTUS. It's our money and that of the next dozen or more generations being spent by the Federal Government currently
i wonder if the left will protest when the DOW hits 21,000 and Trump is creating 300,000 jobs a month.

Yes, they will absolutely complain about the "rich getting richer"...that train will not be late.

Some snowflakes want to figure out how to make the poor just able to get by, while taking the money from the rich....you know, Fidel Castro...that type of thing.

COMMUNISTS, for lack of a worse term, will hate to see the capitalist pigs succeeding.

i guess in three months we will be seeing footage of democrats using cars as their toilets again

i wonder if the left will protest when the DOW hits 21,000 and Trump is creating 300,000 jobs a month.

Yes, they will absolutely complain about the "rich getting richer"...that train will not be late.

Some snowflakes want to figure out how to make the poor just able to get by, while taking the money from the rich....you know, Fidel Castro...that type of thing.

COMMUNISTS, for lack of a worse term, will hate to see the capitalist pigs succeeding.
When my Federal Taxes go down another 10%, I am going to blow up the closest Joes Pizza and any house painted in "White".

Forum List

Back