So You Don't Think The Media Giants Flex Their Biases

If you type in Hilary even with one L it will highlight and change the first letter to capital automatically. Same with Clinton. Not so with trump.
857.gif

If you type in Hilary even with one L it will highlight and change the first letter to capital automatically. Same with Clinton. Not so with trump.

I don't get that.
I get hits for "Hilary Duff" and "Hilary Hahn", whoever they are, and the name "Hilary".

Putting an L into "Trump" just changes to "Trump".

I'm lost as to what we're even looking for here.

To be fair, the word "trump" has meaning other than as a person's name. Not so with Hillary or Clinton. There are plenty of reasons to believe the major media is biased in favor of democrats, but that's a bad example and will only get you grief.

"George Bush is a dump truck"? :wtf:

If I get search suggestions it's based on where I personally have been before. So in my case I don't get "George Bush is a dumptruck", but I do get "George Bush I'm a railroad".

That's because I've visited this ---

That's uh --- what cookies do. Got nothing to do with some tinfoil-clad man-behind-a-curtain manipulating what your search engine sees. :rolleyes:

"George Bush is a dump truck"? :wtf:

If I get search suggestions it's based on where I personally have been before. So in my case I don't get "George Bush is a dumptruck", but I do get "George Bush I'm a railroad".

That's because I've visited this ---

That's uh --- what cookies do. Got nothing to do with some tinfoil-clad man-behind-a-curtain manipulating what your search engine sees. :rolleyes:

I keep my cookies cleared other than for specific sites, so those aren't from any of my searched, in that case.

Forum List

Back