.....So you know, the J6 is back on Thursday (tomorrow)...

Chillicothe

Platinum Member
Feb 14, 2021
Yeah, they are B-a-a-a-a-c-k.
1pm EDT on Thursday...October 13th. Many channels.

And the hints are that they can show DTrump was well informed about the threats, the potential, the warnings, and the actors...that signaled violence.

In short, if the hints are true then ----- he knew.
He knew.
He knew the danger.

And if true.....it is even more revealing that he did so little to lead. So little to guide towards peaceful protest. So little to be a good example of a leader at the cusp of volatility. He stirred and instigated.

In my humble opinion, that is not leadership.
And, honestly, I think most of the readers here know that too.

Dems/media be all like:

R.09b68f914b01724aec6558999041cb8f

Everyone else:

R.d5e59c6bcca64e744af594af12b6782a

1665628757824.png

No one really gives a damn anymore.
The J6 Committee has been exposed as a joke, which everyone knew when they announced they were forming, before they even started.

This has been a partisan witch hunt, another 'get Trump' crusade in an obsessed near 7-year campaign.

Open Border / illegal invasion, Bidenflation, out of control crime, etc...

The Democrats' latest / continued 'Get Trump' scheme isn't even on Americans' top 10 of important issues.

The only purpose it serves is to toss red meat to those who have no life outside of their desire to see Trump lynched in public. Oh, and to cause them to lose what's left of their minds when he walks away from it all and begins his run for '24.

And the hints are that they can show DTrump was well informed about the threats, the potential, the warnings, and the actors...that signaled violence.

He knew.
He knew the danger.

And if true.....it is even more revealing that he did so little to lead. So little to guide towards peaceful protest. So little to be a good example of a leader at the cusp of volatility. He stirred and instigated.

I am pretty sure we all knew, that he knew. He just didn't care and I guess didn't think Americans would mind. The man has shitty judgement and no loyalty to the constitution and rule of law, no matter, if he took an oath to the constitution or not.

He knew.
He knew the danger.

noFUcks.jpg

He knew.
He knew the danger.

Like I said 6 months ago, the Chinacrats would drag this dog and pony show out into the November elections no matter what. All they have is distractions from the ABYSMAL JOB Biden and his band of fukkups have done since 2020.

He knew.
He knew the danger.

Yep.
More of the continuing saga about how Russia finally brought down the United States from the inside out, after decades of cold war standoff, through a simple sock-puppet POTUS.

Epic!

They're fucked. There's a Hoarders marathon (Shut-ins Revolt!) on A&E followed by a "How to Turn Your Garbage into Lawn Furniture" special.

Also, the obscure Marxist Medicine channel is offering "How to Cut Your Own Dick Off with Common Kitchen Utensils". Subtract another 3 viewers.

The audience just went from 23 to 11.

And 4 more states will turn red.

He knew.
He knew the danger.

I see reruns of She Hulk and HeeHaw in my future.

He knew.
He knew the danger.

Not if there is nuclear Armageddon first.

311439496_446123397618086_7441288979944807760_n.jpg
iu

6wq31x.jpg

He knew.
He knew the danger.

:WooHooSmileyWave-vi:

People can always use a reminder of what deranged/suicidal Nazis the Democrats are. :)

He knew.
He knew the danger.

Little House on the Prairie reruns on Sunday afternoon will get higher ratings than this.

NO ONE CARES

Forum List

Back