Sock Puppets and the Virus

1648407170378.png

I think the OP is a goof that goes with whatever’s trendy this month.

Hence the Ukrainian flag avatar.
Considering that this avatar is the ONLY one I have ever had....that was a stupid post

Has anyone else noticed that most of the loudest and most prolific anti-mask and ant-vaccine posters have shown themselves to be Russian/Chinese sock puppets?

They don't even try to hide it since the Ukraine invasion so...yea

And aren't Trumpers even a little taken aback that they have been in such tight agreement with people who wish us harm?
IMasshole.jpg

I hate all the sock puppets. I remember a forum years ago where the moderators checked the computer IP numbers and threw out whoever was posting as different individual from the same computer.

That didn't dissuade one really devoted sock, who posted at home with one ID and at work with the other, but it caught most of them.

I hate all the sock puppets. I remember a forum years ago where the moderators checked the computer IP numbers and threw out whoever was posting as different individual from the same computer.

That didn't dissuade one really devoted sock, who posted at home with one ID and at work with the other, but it caught most of them.
We have a few here and one known impostor.

"Schmidlap" was banned for making a physical threats a little over 10 years ago, and "Toro" has some brain dead douche canoe using his account.

It would help if the author would identify those sock puppet they claim are here at usmb.

And you used your first-ever avatar to virtue signal.

Soooooo edgy!
If you mean "Express my support for"...

Then I suppose in your weird way you are accurate

So when you fly an American flag or wear a trump hat...you're "virtue signaling"?

Ok...Odd way to phrase things but hey...

If you mean "Express my support for"...

Then I suppose in your weird way you are accurate

So when you fly an American flag or wear a trump hat...you're "virtue signaling"?

Ok...Odd way to phrase things but hey...
So flying the American flag is an issue now??

Why, how democrat of you, my little Detka.

Forum List

Back