Sock Puppets and the Virus

Has anyone else noticed that most of the loudest and most prolific anti-mask and ant-vaccine posters have shown themselves to be Russian/Chinese sock puppets?

They don't even try to hide it since the Ukraine invasion so...yea

And aren't Trumpers even a little taken aback that they have been in such tight agreement with people who wish us harm?
What I’ve noticed is the establishment has demonized those of us who refuse the vax and condemn our government’s involvement in yet another useless war. I’ve also noticed you ALWAYS side with the criminal establishment.

Has anyone else noticed that most of the loudest and most prolific anti-mask and ant-vaccine posters have shown themselves to be Russian/Chinese sock puppets?

And aren't Trumpers even a little taken aback that they have been in such tight agreement with people who wish us harm?
What an idiotic claim and post.

Uh, no.

Who is it that you think schmidlap was? I've kind of wondered a bit, myself.

It kind of reminds me of ScienceRocks née Matthew, but not quite the same. Like the same sort of stupidity, but somewhat more restrained.
Neither of those....But I definitely remember that he's a hard leftist and the distinct posting style.

Dude is permabanned sock....No doubt about it.

What an idiotic claim and post.
Honey it is clear that this site has MORE than it's share of Russian sock puppets...many of which have been here for quite some time and they all were anti-vaxxers and anti-mask.

The Lesh surname is derived from the Old English word "laece" meaning "leech," and indicating "one who used leeches to let blood," that is, a blood-letter or physician.
While very interesting...that has nothing to do with how that nic was derived.

Thanks for the effort Boris

I think if you were to look at the right wing board members, you'd find many with 3 and 4 accounts each. Too much "lock step" thinking that is completely detatched from reality. Most of the mods are right wing loons too... I doubt they care

Forum List

Back