Solar taking a dump! Here's why.........

The whole "you'll save on electricity costs!" thing with solar is a big scam.
A friend installed solar in Tacoma, Washington. That was done in December. From January to July, he paid zero for his electricity. In July the utility paid him $250. Neat scam.

AhhhhHaaaa..........

Over the past several years here on Long Island in New York, solar companies did the same thing. The people who signed up were thrilled.......until they got their bills:oops8:

Their electric expenditures for the year...........WENT UP!!:rofl::rofl::up:

Local News 12 did a special report........people were pissed. Ummm.......the customers interviewed were frequently using the term, "Scam".
And just wait until they try to sell those houses.
If the system is wholly owned, it increases the value of the house by about 4%

Any radiation take in by solar panels is radiation that's not being absorbed by the Earth
Now that is about the dumbest thing I have seen posted today. Damn, but you are one ignorant fellow, Ding.
What part of that didn't you understand? If the energy does not reach the surface of the earth it does not contribute to the energy budget of the earth, dummy.

Maybe you should contact IPCC and they can explain this to you.

Solar panels reduce the energy absorbed by the earth by capturing incoming solar radiation that would have warmed the earth and is instead used to generate electricity.
1623007770872.png

Last edited:
Any radiation take in by solar panels is radiation that's not being absorbed by the Earth
Now that is about the dumbest thing I have seen posted today. Damn, but you are one ignorant fellow, Ding.
What part of that didn't you understand? If the energy does not reach the surface of the earth it does not contribute to the energy budget of the earth, dummy.

My, my, you mean to tell me that the panels I see on people's roofs are not on this planet? LOL Would you mind telling then just where they are at? And how many university level physics classes have you taken? None at all, very easy to tell.

Only a monkey would be stupid enough to argue that that energy is returned to warm the earth when that electricity is used by an end user.

Only a monkey.

Old Rocks ???

My, my, you mean to tell me that the panels I see on people's roofs are not on this planet? LOL Would you mind telling then just where they are at? And how many university level physics classes have you taken? None at all, very easy to tell.
I mean to tell you that solar panels on roofs or in fields or anywhere reduce the energy absorbed by the earth by capturing incoming solar radiation that would have warmed the earth and is instead used to generate electricity.

Yes, that is exactly what I am telling you.

I guess from your reaction you believe that that would be a bad thing, right?

Apparently I have taken more than you have if you don't understand that any solar radiation absorbed by solar panels to generate electricity is solar radiation that does not warm the earth.

Please, please, please say that that would be a bad thing. I want you to say that so bad. Then later, when you discover how absolutely stupid you were for not understanding this we can watch you reverse your direction and then explain how it won't affect the climate one bit.

Solar panels reduce the energy absorbed by the earth by capturing incoming solar radiation that would have warmed the earth and is instead used to generate electricity.
View attachment 498012
And when that electricity is used, it is converted back into heat. Really, your ability to use logic is quite deficient.
Thank you for making that idiotic argument. I wasn't sure you would but then Bam you did it. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

So all electricity used increases the temperature of the planet? Or just energy from solar panels?

Can you show me on NASA's energy budget of the earth where electricity usage is shown?

1623008651928.png

Oh man, this was great. Please make some more solar energy threads. Please. Please. Please.

Only a monkey would be stupid enough to argue that that energy is returned to warm the earth when that electricity is used by an end user.

Only a monkey.

Old Rocks ???
I find it hard to believe that I am having this conversation with someone older than 10 years old. And how is that electricity used? I can tell you one use of that electricity. That is to melt scrap steel to make into new steel products. And that process will shortly be supplied with the electricity to do that melting by a very large solar farm. In other words, very simple ones so you can understand, all the electricity produced by those solar panels gets converted into heat right here on Earth.

Only a monkey.

Old Rocks ???
I find it hard to believe that I am having this conversation with someone older than 10 years old. And how is that electricity used? I can tell you one use of that electricity. That is to melt scrap steel to make into new steel products. And that process will shortly be supplied with the electricity to do that melting by a very large solar farm. In other words, very simple ones so you can understand, all the electricity produced by those solar panels gets converted into heat right here on Earth.
It was so funny when you said electricity usage is included in earth's energy budget.

Only a monkey.

Old Rocks ???
Where's that in the earth's energy budget?

Can you show me?

1623008981275.png

Maybe you should contact NASA and explain to them that they left out heat losses from electrical usage. In fact, you should write a paper.

Only a monkey.

Old Rocks ???
And contributes absolutely nothing to earth's energy budget, dummy. Which means it is a net loss to earth's energy budget. As all solar radiation captured by solar panels reduces the solar radiation received by the earth.

I am wondering how stupid you would have to be to not grasp this concept.

1623010260254.png

Again.....what you always see is progressives routinely spiking the ball based upon symbolic bs...."well it increases the value of a home 4%!!"

But nobody is caring. Only the big picture matters.

Here in Long Island in New York, you drive through any neighborhood. Very few solar roofs....and in this state, they are practically giving them away.

The problem?

It's viewed as a royal scam after those who bought in, got their solar roof panels and then got their electric bills:oops-28:

Only a monkey.

Old Rocks ???
And contributes absolutely nothing to earth's energy budget, dummy. Which means it is a net loss to earth's energy budget. As all solar radiation captured by solar panels reduces the solar radiation received by the earth.

I am wondering how stupid you would have to be to not grasp this concept.

View attachment 498026
It's not an intelligence thing dude....it's a thinking fcuk up. Very different things.

For some, they see something like a solar growth graph and the associated stunning numbers and get euphoric. It's real for them.....but a thinking pathology just the same. These types unable....thinking-wise...to consider any broader view. Guys like us as questions like,"Ok....as compared to what?" In this case, upon closer inspection, solar growth charts look incredibly unimpressive when measured against the entire energy landscape: fossil fuels

Notable....these same people post the same exact stuff year after year after year in here...."but the science"....yet nothing changes. Renewable energy still laughable and will be for many decades. It's not that these people refuse to see it....they CANT see it. It's a thinking fcuk up. ( a serotonin uptake issue if you want to get technical ). No amount of evidence will ever persuade...it's quite impossible.

Forum List

Back