Sold out congress crafts bipartisan bill to prevent Trump from firing Mueller

Good. I hope it passes with a veto proof majority, just like the sanctions one.
This is what Trump gets for blaming Congress for everything. He has no clue how to be a politician.
I know that's why his supporters say they elected him, but think about it: Do you choose an engineer to do your open heart surgery? So why did people think choosing a real estate developer to take on the most high powered political position in the world would work?
Because he seems to care about Americans! Our jobs, our economies, our borders! Your career politicians do not give a shit about that!
I care, too! So do a lot of people with opinions. Doesn't mean I'd be any good at changing the system, and apparently, neither is the guy you elected. He doesn't have the skills. It's part of his personality to blame others for his failures. His supporters are still buying into all his excuses. But at some point you'll have to wake up and smell the coffee. Trump doesn't know how to garner the support he really needs. Doesn't mean much if you like him. It matters if he can sweet talk the legislators and lobbyists into voting his way.
Trump has the entire American media against him, printing one lie right after another. He is fully capable of making the right decisions for the USA!

This is what Trump gets for blaming Congress for everything. He has no clue how to be a politician.
I know that's why his supporters say they elected him, but think about it: Do you choose an engineer to do your open heart surgery? So why did people think choosing a real estate developer to take on the most high powered political position in the world would work?
Because he seems to care about Americans! Our jobs, our economies, our borders! Your career politicians do not give a shit about that!

Trump inherited a very good economy right place at the right time.
Any job growth and economy was just a spilled over from previous administration.

Career politicians don't give a shit. Really? Last year (2016) Obama added 2 millions new job bring down the unemployment rate to 4.7.
But I give him a credit of dividing this country big time. Remember every time he open his lying mouth------ Trashing Democrats? That is a very bad news for this asshole. Democrats are Americans.

December jobs report: Obama economy created over 2 million new jobs in 2016

A record 75 straight months of job growth under Obama

By Patrick Gillespie January 6, 2017: 10:19 AM ET
The Obama economy closed out with a low 4.7% unemployment rate.
In December, his final full month in office, the U.S. economy added a slightly disappointing 156,000 jobs. It marked the 75th consecutive month of job gains, the best on record. For all of 2016, the U.S. added over 2 million new jobs.
At the same time he added 27 million more users onto food stamps. How does this compute in your world?

Trump inherited a very good economy right place at the right time.
Any job growth and economy was just a spilled over from previous administration.

Career politicians don't give a shit. Really? Last year (2016) Obama added 2 millions new job bring down the unemployment rate to 4.7.
But I give him a credit of dividing this country big time. Remember every time he open his lying mouth------ Trashing Democrats? That is a very bad news for this asshole. Democrats are Americans.

December jobs report: Obama economy created over 2 million new jobs in 2016

A record 75 straight months of job growth under Obama

By Patrick Gillespie January 6, 2017: 10:19 AM ET
The Obama economy closed out with a low 4.7% unemployment rate.
In December, his final full month in office, the U.S. economy added a slightly disappointing 156,000 jobs. It marked the 75th consecutive month of job gains, the best on record. For all of 2016, the U.S. added over 2 million new jobs.
At the same time he added 27 million more users onto food stamps. How does this compute in your world?

If you want to really figure out who puts people on food stamps, look at places like Wal Mart who employs a great deal of people, but doesn't pay them a living wage. Increase wages to the point where they no longer qualify for assistance, and you will have more people getting off welfare.

At least congress is doing something productive. Even republicans know how shady Trump can get so they need to protect people from his shadiness.

REALITY
upload_2017-8-4_15-31-39.png

Nice justification for career politicians. I am sure the Establishment loves you for it.
Be sure to tell that to Eisenhower, Grant, and Washington :thup:
Are you saying Washington knew nothing about politics? Or Eisenhower? A bazillion star general who had pretty much run a war? He knew nothing about politics? LOL
Anyway, try looking at it objectively. You're not so crazy about those politicians bucking the Establishment right now, like Flake and McCain, so don't pretend you're the Establishment's enemy. You're playing straight into their hands.
They werent politicians. Dont move your goal posts, missy.
Did you just say McCain isnt establishment?
Technically, they may have not been politicians, but generals know politics at that level.
Anyway, McCain is bucking the Establishment isn't he, by not voting with the Repubs? Gave them quite the defeat.

I care, too! So do a lot of people with opinions. Doesn't mean I'd be any good at changing the system, and apparently, neither is the guy you elected. He doesn't have the skills. It's part of his personality to blame others for his failures. His supporters are still buying into all his excuses. But at some point you'll have to wake up and smell the coffee. Trump doesn't know how to garner the support he really needs. Doesn't mean much if you like him. It matters if he can sweet talk the legislators and lobbyists into voting his way.
Trump has the entire American media against him, printing one lie right after another. He is fully capable of making the right decisions for the USA!
Its not just the American media. The rest of the world thinks that he is a fucking cretin. People hope that he is jailed or dies before he blows up civilisation. What the fuck have you done ?

Its not just the American media. The rest of the world thinks that he is a fucking cretin. People hope that he is jailed or dies before he blows up civilisation. What the fuck have you done ?
You sound pissed because he put America first! He has succeeded!

Folks, one of the greatest gifts of The Donald's Presidency is removing any doubt the government is occupied by a Swamp of scum who have profound contempt for American taxpaying citizens. IMO this Swamp Rat effort at a coup d'état has no chance of succeeding.

Nice justification for career politicians. I am sure the Establishment loves you for it.
Are you saying Washington knew nothing about politics? Or Eisenhower? A bazillion star general who had pretty much run a war? He knew nothing about politics? LOL
Anyway, try looking at it objectively. You're not so crazy about those politicians bucking the Establishment right now, like Flake and McCain, so don't pretend you're the Establishment's enemy. You're playing straight into their hands.
Technically, they may have not been politicians, but generals know politics at that level.
Anyway, McCain is bucking the Establishment isn't he, by not voting with the Repubs? Gave them quite the defeat.
He sure did! He fucked over Americans and in Arizona the premiums will cause millions to lose their healthcare!

You sound pissed because he put America first! He has succeeded!
Pissing myself laughing every time he opens his big flappy mouth. He is actually putting trump first not America. But you are too fucking dumb to realise that yet.

Folks, one of the greatest gifts of The Donald's Presidency is removing any doubt the government is occupied by a Swamp of scum who have profound contempt for American taxpaying citizens. IMO this Swamp Rat effort at a coup d'état has no chance of succeeding.

There is definitely a coup going on against the President....America is in the midst of a coup d'etat by the Deep State.

I hope Trump and his people are very aware of this and are taking decisive steps to control the situation.

These are very dangerous times.

The Dems want the investigation to come to its end without another obstruction of justice by the president... this time by firing the second head of the investigation, Mueller....

And the Repubs want to stop the president from forcing the Republicans' hand on having to choose their Country vs their Party....Impeachment vs letting the president off the hook for his criminal action.

They don't want that during this upcoming election season.

So this bill is PREVENTING the putting of Congress critters and senators in this position of either having to defend Donald Trump for him firing Mueller or basically being forced to decide whether to impeach for the obstruction of justice.

this bill will protect the Republican candidates in the upcoming election....that's why they actually came up with the idea and bill.

Others say it is simply to protect the power of the congress and Senate, to oversea the executive, as a check and to preserve their power as a co-equal to the Executive Branch of government.

Republican turncoat Senator Thom Tillis of North Carolina has joined with Democratic Senator Chris Coons of Delaware in crafting a bill to ensure Robert Mueller and his band of Democratic donors can overthrow our democratically elected president.

View attachment 142058
Sold-Out Congress Crafts Bipartisan Bill to Prevent Trump From Firing Mueller
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To weak minded viewers for people who watch lets say JOHN OLIVER , these MSM news sources etc know the weak minds will fall for anything they publish as long as it degrades Trump, the freedom of this Country, or even infowars, Breitbart, drudge these losers of society slam these sources on purpose because weak minds are so simple to brainwash.

View attachment 142061

Every US Senator takes a oath to defend the Constitution of the US not Donald Trump. No one is overthrowing anyone. It shows what a cracked pot you are.

You are the one who is weak minded. Infowars, Breitbart and Drudge are all fake news outlets.

Crafting a law is very different from passing a law and getting it SIGNED BY THE POTUS, morons.

Oh gosh lol
Bless your heart

You know, signing a whole bunch of EO's and holding them up like a child proud of their drawings doesn't really mean much, because the next president if it isn't him can simply get rid of everything he's done with a simple stroke of the pen like Trump did.

By the way...................didn't you conservatives say that when Obama was signing EO's, he was circumventing the congress and becoming a dictator? Why is it different when Trump does it?

You know, signing a whole bunch of EO's and holding them up like a child proud of their drawings doesn't really mean much, because the next president if it isn't him can simply get rid of everything he's done with a simple stroke of the pen like Trump did.

By the way...................didn't you conservatives say that when Obama was signing EO's, he was circumventing the congress and becoming a dictator? Why is it different when Trump does it?

The principle is not simply on signing EOs, but the kind of EOs put into effect.

When a POTUS implements a CEO that ignores laws on the books by prioritizing something so low that it in effect is legalized, like the so-called 'Dreamers', it is in effect the nullification of law.

If the President has his bureaucrats twist laws on the books to effectively create new law, like declaring CO2 a pollutant when it is produced primarily by plants, then you have legislation by EO.

Not that you actually give a shit, but there it is, dude.

It isn't. Just like Harry Reid doing the nuclear option, the other side, when they win get to do it too.

Forum List

Back