Some Basic Law Stuff for normal people watching this Legal Chaos

What the fuck are you babbling about? Your orange douchebag has been indicted on all those charges.

Are you usually this stupid or did we catch you on a bad day? :itsok:
that sounds scary, what does an orange douchebag actually look like? gadgets for women are scary.

it was inserted as a rule when he wouldn't go to war like the elites wanted.
It's also why they don't want him in again, because they know he will not go along with the current wars.

What the fuck are you babbling about? Your orange douchebag has been indicted on all those charges.

Are you usually this stupid or did we catch you on a bad day? :itsok:
I know nothing about anything orange beyond what I get from the store and keep in my kitchen. Are you hallucinating? You seem to see scary orange things around every corner. I'd advise you to get help, but I'm not sure if you need a security blanket, a coloring book or a psychiatrist. Does anyone else see the scary orange thing in the room with you?

I know nothing about anything orange beyond what I get from the store and keep in my kitchen. Are you hallucinating? You seem to see scary orange things around every corner. I'd advise you to get help, but I'm not sure if you need a security blanket, a coloring book or a psychiatrist. Does anyone else see the scary orange thing in the room with you?
That's why I call you a retard. Not to worry. Now, go play in traffic. Your usefulness has come to an end. :itsok:

That's why I call you a retard. Not to worry. Now, go play in traffic. Your usefulness has come to an end. :itsok:
Just repeat this to yourself at least 5 times when the fear gets overwhelming:

"It's not real, it's not in the room with you, it's just my feverish imagination. Now get your coloring book and you'll feel better soon".

Just repeat this to yourself at least 5 times when the fear gets overwhelming:

"It's not real, it's not in the room with you, it's just my feverish imagination. Now get your coloring book and you'll feel better soon".
You still here, retard? :itsok:

They all have Chromophobia -- fear of colors. In this case, the color orange terrifies them. I don't think even they know why. They're just scared by it.

And most of them seem to also have a Tourette's type manifestation with the word "retard", applied as an epithet, a behavior which most American children outgrow by approximately age seven.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back