Some Countries Still Care about Presidents Birth Certificate

Wow, I'm surprised that so many took to the streets to protest. See America, you can do it too.

-Geaux
========================================

A Presidential Birth Certificate Controversy Leads To Clashes, Arrests, One Death

It appears that only in less-developed nations do the people care about Presidential birth certificates. As GlobalVoices reports, clashes broke out between police and the opposition in Gabon stemming from questions about the legitimacy of President Ali Bongo Ondimba. The publication of a book disputing the origins of the President (claiming him to be Nigerian) has led opposition parties to challenge the authenticity of the birth certificate of the head of state which has sparked widespread protests. The protests left 1 dead and many injured and arrested. As local media note, "if the government continues to refuse to negotiate, things could go very wrong."

As Global Voices reports,

Clashes broke out between police and the opposition in Gabon on December 20 stemming from questions about the legitimacy of President Ali Bongo.

A recent book called “New African Affairs” by French reporter Pierre Péan alleged that President Ali Bongo has Nigerian origins. The book was slammed by the authorities, accusing the reporter of inciting racial hatred in Gabon.

A hundred people were arrested. At least one man died without having now possible to establish in what circumstances. Several photos and videos circulating, showing the wounded in the face, on the roof of a car.

A Presidential Birth Certificate Controversy Leads To Clashes Arrests One Death Zero Hedge
We'll get there. Slowly, ever so slowly, the American people are taking to the streets for a variety of reasons. I still believe that we'll have to hit the proverbial "rock bottom" before enough people join in to make a difference, and bring about much needed change. In America, the corruption and abuse of power are embedded so deep, that many have accepted it as status quo. But, times are changing, and many citizens are feeling and experiencing the harsh reality of a system gone awry. Yes, Mr. Obama has many questions to answer concerning his origin of birth, and other equally important questions. Remember, the president of the United States is put in place by the wealthy, the powerful, and the influential. Those that want to continue their control, decide which puppet to put in the oval office.

Why would the president of the United States have his/her college records sealed and labeled "off limits"? Why would the president of the United States use a foreign student ID, with a different name ( Barry Sorrento ) to get into college? Why doesn't anyone that attended college at the same time as Mr. Obama remember him? What is Mr. Obama hiding, and why is he hiding it?

Yes, other countries have riots, protests, and civil unrest, and we're certainly not exempt from the same. Given the right circumstances, I can easily see America taking to the streets and demanding change, answers, and much needed representation. Many citizens are very close to the edge, and need only a slight push to get them actively involved and angry enough to take their frustrations to the nth degree. Remember, a cornered animal will try to fight its way out.

Indeed- Imagine if whites decided to 'protest' in the streets. It would be all but over for the secular progressive movement

-Geaux
We're getting there. Way too much is wrong in this country for it to go unchallenged forever. Peaceful and civil means don't always produce the desired results. There will come a time when force remains the only option. We'll either have to stand and be counted, or remain passive and surrender to defeat. United we stand, divided we fall.
Sonny would you give me some time-scale for this uprising as I like to visit America at least once a year ?

We're getting there. Way too much is wrong in this country for it to go unchallenged forever. Peaceful and civil means don't always produce the desired results. There will come a time when force remains the only option. We'll either have to stand and be counted, or remain passive and surrender to defeat. United we stand, divided we fall.

That explains why Black folks are in the streets....and I am in solidarity with them ...

Really ?? Pleeeeease !

Please what? You don't want violent protest in the streets? You aren't a Birther?

I'm mis-reading your posts?
I was referring to the silly childish nature of your response. Is there something wrong with civil mature conversation and debate? Yes, I would love protests in the streets all across America each and every day of the year until we correct the many wrongs. No, I'm not a "Birther", whatever that is. Do I believe that there are legitimate questions concerning Mr. Obama's birthplace? Yes, I do.

That makes you a Birther. Own it.

Based on that alone.....and apart from the fact that you are calling for civil unrest like they are having in Nigeria.....you will get childish replies. It is what you deserve. You are not capable of having a mature conversation.
Well, It's obvious that you're certainly not capable. In the first place, when you resort to name calling and/or personal attacks, the level of your conversations and/or responses speak for itself. And secondly, both are totally uncalled for and prove absolutely nothing. It only serves to make the person engaging in such, look foolish and immature. Do you have something against mature and civil conversation? Just curious.

Listen, please.

If you believe that there are "questions" that are unanswered regarding Barack Obama's place of birth.....you are not a mature adult. I decided long ago that mocking people who believe that is better than trying to get them to grasp the facts of the matter. It's more satisfying and at least pays off with a laugh or two.

Spending even a minute "discussing" Barack Obama's place of birth with someone who questions it.....no matter how pleasant and "civil" you are......is simply not something that I will do. Once you go there....you lose ALL credibility. You have none. Zilch. Nada. Engaging you in a serious discussion becomes silly. Get it?

Nothing you ever say here will be viewed by me as coming from an intelligent person. I have no choice but to mock you.
I expected nothing less. By the way, believe it or not, there are legitimate questions concerning Mr. Obama's origin of birth. I do realize that the "Obamanites" shun anything that questions anything about him. There are those like yourself that honestly believe that if Mr. Obama says it, then it is the gospel and goes without question. In addition, questioning anything has absolutely nothing to do with whether a person is mature or not. Obviously you have issues that prevent you from addressing subject matter in a civil and mature manner. Also, my credibility has absolutely nothing to do with my curiosity and questions surrounding Mr. Obama's origin of birth. It simply means that I have found enough reason to believe that there's more to the story than we're told. Being curious and asking questions is neither silly , nor is it immature. And, no, I don't get "IT". And, yes, I did listen and read every single word of your response.

There are legitimate questions about whether the Earth is flat or round ....yet there is no debate about this important issue...lets get that Rafael"Ted Cruz" certificate...Cuban Canadian Calgary Cruz

Please what? You don't want violent protest in the streets? You aren't a Birther?

I was referring to the silly childish nature of your response. Is there something wrong with civil mature conversation and debate? Yes, I would love protests in the streets all across America each and every day of the year until we correct the many wrongs. No, I'm not a "Birther", whatever that is. Do I believe that there are legitimate questions concerning Mr. Obama's birthplace? Yes, I do.

Based on that alone.....and apart from the fact that you are calling for civil unrest like they are having in Nigeria.....you will get childish replies. It is what you deserve. You are not capable of having a mature conversation.
Well, It's obvious that you're certainly not capable. In the first place, when you resort to name calling and/or personal attacks, the level of your conversations and/or responses speak for itself. And secondly, both are totally uncalled for and prove absolutely nothing. It only serves to make the person engaging in such, look foolish and immature. Do you have something against mature and civil conversation? Just curious.

Listen, please.

If you believe that there are "questions" that are unanswered regarding Barack Obama's place of birth.....you are not a mature adult. I decided long ago that mocking people who believe that is better than trying to get them to grasp the facts of the matter. It's more satisfying and at least pays off with a laugh or two.

Spending even a minute "discussing" Barack Obama's place of birth with someone who questions it.....no matter how pleasant and "civil" you are......is simply not something that I will do. Once you go there....you lose ALL credibility. You have none. Zilch. Nada. Engaging you in a serious discussion becomes silly. Get it?

Nothing you ever say here will be viewed by me as coming from an intelligent person. I have no choice but to mock you.
I expected nothing less. By the way, believe it or not, there are legitimate questions concerning Mr. Obama's origin of birth. I do realize that the "Obamanites" shun anything that questions anything about him. There are those like yourself that honestly believe that if Mr. Obama says it, then it is the gospel and goes without question. In addition, questioning anything has absolutely nothing to do with whether a person is mature or not. Obviously you have issues that prevent you from addressing subject matter in a civil and mature manner. Also, my credibility has absolutely nothing to do with my curiosity and questions surrounding Mr. Obama's origin of birth. It simply means that I have found enough reason to believe that there's more to the story than we're told. Being curious and asking questions is neither silly , nor is it immature. And, no, I don't get "IT". And, yes, I did listen and read every single word of your response.

I would like you to prove that I believe everything that President Obama says is gospel and goes without question. You just made that claim. Please support it.

Listen, please.

Sonny old fruit, I read your missive and appreciate your disgust in your country is more than the birth certificate.You did mention a violent uprising, I personally would travel to see the dregs of your society have the shit kicked out of them,...so date please?

Wow, I'm surprised that so many took to the streets to protest. See America, you can do it too.

-Geaux

A Presidential Birth Certificate Controversy Leads To Clashes, Arrests, One Death

It appears that only in less-developed nations do the people care about Presidential birth certificates. As GlobalVoices reports, clashes broke out between police and the opposition in Gabon stemming from questions about the legitimacy of President Ali Bongo Ondimba. The publication of a book disputing the origins of the President (claiming him to be Nigerian) has led opposition parties to challenge the authenticity of the birth certificate of the head of state which has sparked widespread protests. The protests left 1 dead and many injured and arrested. As local media note, "if the government continues to refuse to negotiate, things could go very wrong."

Clashes broke out between police and the opposition in Gabon on December 20 stemming from questions about the legitimacy of President Ali Bongo.

A recent book called “New African Affairs” by French reporter Pierre Péan alleged that President Ali Bongo has Nigerian origins. The book was slammed by the authorities, accusing the reporter of inciting racial hatred in Gabon.

A hundred people were arrested. At least one man died without having now possible to establish in what circumstances. Several photos and videos circulating, showing the wounded in the face, on the roof of a car.

A Presidential Birth Certificate Controversy Leads To Clashes Arrests One Death Zero Hedge
We'll get there. Slowly, ever so slowly, the American people are taking to the streets for a variety of reasons. I still believe that we'll have to hit the proverbial "rock bottom" before enough people join in to make a difference, and bring about much needed change. In America, the corruption and abuse of power are embedded so deep, that many have accepted it as status quo. But, times are changing, and many citizens are feeling and experiencing the harsh reality of a system gone awry. Yes, Mr. Obama has many questions to answer concerning his origin of birth, and other equally important questions. Remember, the president of the United States is put in place by the wealthy, the powerful, and the influential. Those that want to continue their control, decide which puppet to put in the oval office.

Why would the president of the United States have his/her college records sealed and labeled "off limits"? Why would the president of the United States use a foreign student ID, with a different name ( Barry Sorrento ) to get into college? Why doesn't anyone that attended college at the same time as Mr. Obama remember him? What is Mr. Obama hiding, and why is he hiding it?

Yes, other countries have riots, protests, and civil unrest, and we're certainly not exempt from the same. Given the right circumstances, I can easily see America taking to the streets and demanding change, answers, and much needed representation. Many citizens are very close to the edge, and need only a slight push to get them actively involved and angry enough to take their frustrations to the nth degree. Remember, a cornered animal will try to fight its way out.

Indeed- Imagine if whites decided to 'protest' in the streets. It would be all but over for the secular progressive movement

-Geaux
Sonny would you give me some time-scale for this uprising as I like to visit America at least once a year ?
I have no idea as to a time scale. But, I do know that at some point, citizens will say enough is enough. It may not even happen in my lifetime, but, I feel very strongly that at some point, it will happen. Almost everyone has a sense of right and wrong. People, some people, do stand on justice and fair play, even where our government is concerned. I feel that at some point, someone will take the lead, and many will follow. Those that believe that our present corruption and anti-America leadership will go unchallenged forever, obviously hasn't kept informed, and more than likely has their heads buried in the sand.

We can see signs of frustration and anxiety all across this nation. The fact is that citizens aren't happy with government, our injustices in the judicial system, forced poverty and dependency, a forced lower standard of living, non-representation by those elected to ensure America's well-being, and recently, law enforcement agencies. We are not happy campers, to say the least. I do not believe that Americans are willing to take giant steps backwards after fighting for progress and equality for over 200 years. We've come a long way since 1775. We moved to the front of the line in many areas, and now we're sliding ever so slowly to the rear. America has a certain amount of pride, and a willingness to fight for what's right and just. Throughout history, a suppressed people has revolted against injustices, taxation without representation, and corrupt leadership.

As it stands now, we're laughed at by many nations that once feared and respected us. We were once the center of industrialization and innovation. We were the envy of the world. America will not forget its roots, its sacrifices, nor its founding principles. America will stand and be counted at some point in time.

Listen, please.

I would like you to prove that I believe everything that President Obama says is gospel and goes without question. You just made that claim. Please support it.
I do not know you personally. I was speaking of the "Obamanites" as a whole. You may not believe everything that he says. I really don't know what you believe or don't believe. I was making a blanket statement based on your responses to this conversation. If what I have said concerning the Obama issues doesn't apply to you, then please disregard what I said when I obviously included you in that group of believers.

Listen, please.

Sonny old fruit, I read your missive and appreciate your disgust in your country is more than the birth certificate.You did mention a violent uprising, I personally would travel to see the dregs of your society have the shit kicked out of them,...so date please?
"Old Fruit"??? A very nice way to engage in civil and mature conversation, thanks. I don't believe that I said anything about a "violent uprising". I did say that I believe that at some point, citizens would be backed into a corner and forced to revolt. Also, I have no idea as to a date. It may not even happen in my lifetime. It would be impossible to name a date, there're so many variables and uncertainties in the equation. Also, there are other ways to bring about much needed change, instead of by violent means. I have no idea as to how it'll happen, or the method used to accomplish the goal. But, I do strongly believe that at some point, it'll happen. Yes, I am upset with way more than just the origin of Mr. Obama's birth. That issues is way down on my list of priorities.

We have serious issues that need to be addressed in this country. And, most are obvious, and many make daily headlines. It's no secret that the general public is angry, frustrated, and anxious about many issues. You can only push people so far before they become loud, make themselves known and heard. There's strength in numbers, and I firmly believe that the number will increase with time. If we're honest with ourselves, we have to admit that we have serious issues that go against everything that Americans have fought and died for, over the past 200 years.

-Geaux

-Geaux
I have no idea as to a time scale. But, I do know that at some point, citizens will say enough is enough. It may not even happen in my lifetime, but, I feel very strongly that at some point, it will happen. Almost everyone has a sense of right and wrong. People, some people, do stand on justice and fair play, even where our government is concerned. I feel that at some point, someone will take the lead, and many will follow. Those that believe that our present corruption and anti-America leadership will go unchallenged forever, obviously hasn't kept informed, and more than likely has their heads buried in the sand.

We can see signs of frustration and anxiety all across this nation. The fact is that citizens aren't happy with government, our injustices in the judicial system, forced poverty and dependency, a forced lower standard of living, non-representation by those elected to ensure America's well-being, and recently, law enforcement agencies. We are not happy campers, to say the least. I do not believe that Americans are willing to take giant steps backwards after fighting for progress and equality for over 200 years. We've come a long way since 1775. We moved to the front of the line in many areas, and now we're sliding ever so slowly to the rear. America has a certain amount of pride, and a willingness to fight for what's right and just. Throughout history, a suppressed people has revolted against injustices, taxation without representation, and corrupt leadership.

As it stands now, we're laughed at by many nations that once feared and respected us. We were once the center of industrialization and innovation. We were the envy of the world. America will not forget its roots, its sacrifices, nor its founding principles. America will stand and be counted at some point in time.

No substance, you sir are a cheap defamer. You pule with the rest of your deluded scum. America gained massive respect just for electing a fine President.

-Geaux

No substance, you sir are a cheap defamer. You pule with the rest of your deluded scum. America gained massive respect just for electing a fine President.
You're certainly entitled to your opinion, and I respect your right to express it.

It is long overdue

We need to become strict in verifying where a Presidential candidate is born

Birth Certificates for ALL. If Obama had to do it, so should all Presidential Candidates

Ted Cruz can be first in line

"Birf Serificutes", "Revelusion", "Vilance in the strets" Yessirrrreeeee............ Bob, let's get on with this revolution business. I just love the intelligence demonstrated by those advocating such nonsense.

Evidently, the burfur crowd didn't actually read the article.

Neither did the OP.

Why is this in Current Events? It belongs in the Conspiracy forum.

Well, okay, it actually belongs in the Rubber Room.

Listen, please.

The Right wingers blow hard but when you slap the wing nuts bullies they simply whine....

Birthers are fucking stupid. No matter how many times they get knocked down, they come roaring back with the same nonsense.

Forum List

Back