"Some Folks Need Killing!" Black MAGA Lt. Governor says quiet part out loud

odanny

Diamond Member
May 7, 2017
I think this is part of the disconnect that black people who support Trump deal with, they sacrifice their own pride and decency in order to be included in the circle of power. It's like Koreans who supervised U.S. prisoners of the Japanese, even though the Koreans were also being subjugated, their viciousness was often greater than anything the Japanese doled out.

“We now find ourselves struggling with people who have evil intent.

You know, there was a time in which we used to meet evil on the battlefield. Guess what we did to it: we killed it! We didn’t quibble about it. We didn’t argue about it. We didn’t fight about it. We killed it!

When the Japanese bombed Pearl Harbor, what’d we do? We flew to Japan and we killed the Japanese army and navy. We didn’t even quibble about it. I didn’t start this fight. You did.

You wanted to be left alone. you should have left me alone. We didn’t argue and capitulate and talk about well, maybe we shouldn’t fight the Nazis that hard. No, they’re bad. Kill them!

Some liberal somewhere is gonna say that sounds awful. Too bad. Get mad at me if you want to.

Some folks need killing! It’s time for somebody to say it. It’s not a matter of vengeance. It’s not a matter of being mean or spiteful. It’s a matter of necessity!”

I think this is part of the disconnect that black people who support Trump deal with, they sacrifice their own pride and decency in order to be included in the circle of power. It's like Koreans who supervised U.S. prisoners of the Japanese, even though the Koreans were also being subjugated, their viciousness was often greater than anything the Japanese doled out.

You know, there was a time in which we used to meet evil on the battlefield. Guess what we did to it: we killed it! We didn’t quibble about it. We didn’t argue about it. We didn’t fight about it. We killed it!

When the Japanese bombed Pearl Harbor, what’d we do? We flew to Japan and we killed the Japanese army and navy. We didn’t even quibble about it. I didn’t start this fight. You did.

You wanted to be left alone. you should have left me alone. We didn’t argue and capitulate and talk about well, maybe we shouldn’t fight the Nazis that hard. No, they’re bad. Kill them!

Some liberal somewhere is gonna say that sounds awful. Too bad. Get mad at me if you want to.

Some folks need killing! It’s time for somebody to say it. It’s not a matter of vengeance. It’s not a matter of being mean or spiteful. It’s a matter of necessity!”

Reminds me of diversity hires. Affirmative Action hires? All my life I've been saying "there needs to be more blacks and more women at the top". But the women and blacks they hire are WORSE than the white male bosses they replace. They want to prove something to their white male masters (shareholders and CEO).

And, since they make more than white males, they have to justify why they make so much. It's not good enough to say "it's because I'm black or a woman" in fact that's embarrassing. And everyone knows they make 2 or 4 x as must as the white male they replaced.

I’ve been saying it for years. MAGA folks are violent people. This is just the latest example.

MAGA

There's no need to get mad at you, the anger and frustration is all yours already.

It only needs to be said that America no longer owns the luxury of being able to kill those it chooses to make America's enemies.
And further, fwiw, the Zionist regime no longer owns it either!

1720461131724.png

Lt Gov Mark Robinson is a disgrace. But, it's OK. Because one of these days he will get his N***** wake up call. They all do. Remember when Ann Coulter told Vivek Ramaswamy she couldn't vote for him because he was Indian? That was his wake up call.
Why do these Uncle Toms think the rightwing Republicans really like them? :nono:

Reminds me of diversity hires. Affirmative Action hires? All my life I've been saying "there needs to be more blacks and more women at the top". But the women and blacks they hire are WORSE than the white male bosses they replace. They want to prove something to their white male masters (shareholders and CEO).

And, since they make more than white males, they have to justify why they make so much. It's not good enough to say "it's because I'm black or a woman" in fact that's embarrassing. And everyone knows they make 2 or 4 x as must as the white male they replaced.
Oh its true...its true. And great hires and others are stuck in the view of others in judging as part of DEI. We should be a richer nation with more for all citizens. Instead, we pander to our flaws and weaknesses.

Is DEI the same as White privledge?
White privilege in most areas of the nation has decreased or been eliminated over the last several decades. All Prog areas are near totally DEI. Most federal outlays in everything are DEI. Most corporate interest with any government involvement are DEI. And we can go on as the trillions of dollars spent does not give us the result invested. For me, it is not the opportunities that all should have. It is the disappointments of hiring someone else over another who may not even be educated anymore because he is white, and that person is not that good. We must recognize this. And we refuse to do so. So, tell me what that privilege is.

So you think someone defending us killing Japanese and Germans in WW2 is sacrificing their pride and dignity?

Forum List

Back