Some intense procedures for having coffee with Hillary Clinton

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
If you agree to surrender your cellphone and be driven around like a hostage for a chance to meet Hillary Clinton, you're just the sort of voter she wants.

Business Insider spoke with most of the attendees, and they explained the high level of secrecy that surrounded the event one of them dubbed "the thrill of a lifetime." There were warnings about leaks, drives to undisclosed locations, and a campaign staffer who confiscated the guests' cellphones ahead of the sitdown.

What it s like to have coffee with Hillary Clinton - Business Insider

If you agree to surrender your cellphone and be driven around like a hostage for a chance to meet Hillary Clinton, you're just the sort of voter she wants.

Business Insider spoke with most of the attendees, and they explained the high level of secrecy that surrounded the event one of them dubbed "the thrill of a lifetime." There were warnings about leaks, drives to undisclosed locations, and a campaign staffer who confiscated the guests' cellphones ahead of the sitdown.

What it s like to have coffee with Hillary Clinton - Business Insider
I would rather drink a cup at home alone. To show the HUGE differences I remember 8 years ago going to a Ron Paul rally no pat downs,no going through bags no background checks NOTHING....

How much were the "coffee clatches" that Bill sponsored when he was Prez? $25,000?

"White House like Vending Machine. To get something out, must put money in first. Haha!"

- Charlie Trie and John Huang

Forum List

Back