Some Muslims Say US More Islamic Than Many Muslim Countries

I don't hate Christians.

That's why you lie about them and claim the bad acts perpetrated by your Muslim masters were done by them! :thup:

I do tire of evangelicals warping Christianity into hatred.

Christianity poses zero threat. You of the left hate Christians because they speak against you, and the left cannot tolerate speech not blessed by the party.

Same with extremist Muslims.

I have no problem with moderate Christians or moderate Muslims.

Again, you dishonestly try and equate Muslims and Christians. Christians do not do what Muslims do. They do not behead, they do not stone, they do not throw gays from buildings. You lie on behalf of the Muslims because of the alliance between your filthy party and Islam due to the common enemy between you, America.

I don't hate Christians.

That's why you lie about them and claim the bad acts perpetrated by your Muslim masters were done by them! :thup:

I do tire of evangelicals warping Christianity into hatred.

Christianity poses zero threat. You of the left hate Christians because they speak against you, and the left cannot tolerate speech not blessed by the party.

Same with extremist Muslims.

I have no problem with moderate Christians or moderate Muslims.

Again, you dishonestly try and equate Muslims and Christians. Christians do not do what Muslims do. They do not behead, they do not stone, they do not throw gays from buildings. You lie on behalf of the Muslims because of the alliance between your filthy party and Islam due to the common enemy between you, America.
You lie on all 3 paragraphs you wrote. I do not say Christians do what Muslims do. Extreme Christians, not moderates, are a danger because of the religious madness they want to impose on our country. And lastly Christians did terrible things until secular laws were created to regulate them. Notice how there are no more Christian theocracies in the world.

If we're already so much like Islam, why do they keep trying to kill us?

Same reason muslims kill muslims over religion, not the right beliefs, not accepting of sharia, not accepting of Ali, not accepting of Mohammed....................
Not obedient, not modest enough, wrong diet, not submissive enough, not the right book, not the right government, not the right thinking, not the right language, not the right leader, not the right cleric, not the right "jihad"

You lie on all 3 paragraphs you wrote. I do not say Christians do what Muslims do.

Oh?

So it wasn't you who claimed;

Well we have the largest evangelical Christian population in the world. And they share a majority of Islam's beliefs.

Someone is indeed lying..

Extreme Christians, not moderates, are a danger because of the religious madness they want to impose on our country. And lastly Christians did terrible things until secular laws were created to regulate them. Notice how there are no more Christian theocracies in the world.

Oh, extreme Christians. We can tell those ones because they are riding unicorns.

America was never a theocracy, and what the bloody Catholic church did in the dark ages has no impact on daily life today.. You attempt to equate acts from a thousand years ago to what your close allies are doing today.

Sigh, another liar for Allah...

Same reason muslims kill muslims over religion, not the right beliefs, not accepting of sharia, not accepting of Ali, not accepting of Mohammed....................
Not obedient, not modest enough, wrong diet, not submissive enough, not the right book, not the right government, not the right thinking, not the right language, not the right leader, not the right cleric, not the right "jihad"

You DO grasp that the theocratic dictatorship underpinning Islam is entirely incomparable with the secular republicanism of the United States and that your entire premise is bullshit, right?

You lie on all 3 paragraphs you wrote. I do not say Christians do what Muslims do.

Oh?

So it wasn't you who claimed;

Well we have the largest evangelical Christian population in the world. And they share a majority of Islam's beliefs.

Someone is indeed lying..

Extreme Christians, not moderates, are a danger because of the religious madness they want to impose on our country. And lastly Christians did terrible things until secular laws were created to regulate them. Notice how there are no more Christian theocracies in the world.

Oh, extreme Christians. We can tell those ones because they are riding unicorns.

America was never a theocracy, and what the bloody Catholic church did in the dark ages has no impact on daily life today.. You attempt to equate acts from a thousand years ago to what your close allies are doing today.

Sigh, another liar for Allah...
They do share most beliefs. From Abraham on to hating teh gheys. Sorry little bible warrior.

And of course America was never a theocracy, because part of its design was to prevent that from happening. Because the founders knew how religion could be twisted to cause evil. The founders were pretty smart guys you know. :thup:

They do share most beliefs. From Abraham on to hating teh gheys. Sorry little bible warrior.

You argue from a mixture of ignorance, bigotry, and dishonesty.

It isn't just that your claims are absurdly false, but that in fact your use of them is irrational. I doubt you grasp this because you are merely reciting party hating points.

And of course America was never a theocracy, because part of its design was to prevent that from happening. Because the founders knew how religion could be twisted to cause evil. The founders were pretty smart guys you know. :thup:

And yet here you are supporting the most evil religion in history as part of the progressive-Islamist alliance.

You DO grasp that the theocratic dictatorship underpinning Islam is entirely incomparable with the secular republicanism of the United States and that your entire premise is bullshit, right?

Many muslims have integrated and been very compatible, it's the ones that want the US to conform to them not the other way around that problems begin.
Like every faith, there are good and bad. Freedom of religion is not freedom to force others to adapt to their religion. Respect and cooperation goes a long way.
The middle east used to be very modern and "western" till the Iranian revolution. After that fundamentalism became the norm.
Hijabs used to be rare, now all muslims seem to believe there was never any other way. Saudi women would land in England, Lebanon or Egypt and off with the black and on with the designer gowns and bright colours. Women in the south of France would bath topless, when back in Saudi they would rarely show skin.

It used to be very progressive, now not so much.

Just because the administration preaches tolerance for Islam but not for Christianity doesn't mean the greatest Country in the world is more Islamic than Muslem countries.

It's sad, but a huge portion of this country is perfectly compatible with Islam.

Yeah, if you go back several centuries.

Forum List

Back