Some Of My Favorite Movie Scenes Of All Time

Monty Python And The Holy Grail has to be the "it's just a rabbit scene" (reminds me of the Rabbit who swam up to attack Jimmy Carter in his canoe or boat) or maybe the singing & teasing Sir Robbin scene.

Dumb And Dumber perhaps the bird taped to the pirch scene which is plagiarized a bit from Monty Python's dead parrot stapled to his pirch skit. Or better yet the frozen together scene coming into Vale off the bike, because Lloyd wet his pants earlier while riding to keep warm.

But I'm surprised nobody mentions the Borat wrestling in the hotel room or chasing Asimov in the hallway scene in Borat. That's one of those scenes you fall to the floor crying from laughing.

Monty Python And The Holy Grail has to be the "it's just a rabbit scene" (reminds me of the Rabbit who swam up to attack Jimmy Carter in his canoe or boat) or maybe the singing & teasing Sir Robbin scene.

Dumb And Dumber perhaps the bird taped to the pirch scene which is plagiarized a bit from Monty Python's dead parrot stapled to his pirch skit. Or better yet the frozen together scene coming into Vale off the bike, because Lloyd wet his pants earlier while riding to keep warm.

But I'm surprised nobody mentions the Borat wrestling in the hotel room or chasing Asimov in the hallway scene in Borat. That's one of those scenes you fall to the floor crying from laughing.
Yep the Rabbit scene was great

Also It's just a flesh wound

I always liked this song ,guess its the gypsy in me,lol. One of my favorites.Movie scene ain't bad either.

Forum List

Back