Some Of Our Colleges Are Unsafe And This Must Stop

What is sad is you derps are serious while I'm laughing my ass off at the entire exchange.

For the love of god DON'T STOP! :popcorn:
She is serious. Liberals think that shit matters in their battle. I just dish what is served by others.

So tell me, how is her religion or sex life relevant to speaking at the school?

It's not. Penelope was just trying to be a cyber bully with her juvenile bullshit so I took it to the appropriate conclusion.

She is a hypocrite and hates liberals, and she has no right flaunting her hate speech at a college.

Fer fucks sake, when did critical thought go so dangerously MIA at our universities? Who took it hostage? I used to be pretty sympathetic to certain social causes, but utilizing this kind of rhetoric and fascist behaviour will turn me right off to any cause you're selling.

I'm no fan of Ann Coulter, but so what, if she is a hypocrite and hates liberals? Stop acting like a fucking snowflake and challenge her ideas. Don't agree? Cogently debate the point instead of yelling down/banning the opposition/rioting. Calling it 'hate speech' is simply your projection. You know what people look like when they act this way? Toddlers. Fucking full-grown toddlers.

These institutions should sack up and restore some fucking dignity. If someone doesn't like an invited speaker, here's a thought: they can choose to not attend! Any violence should not be tolerated and instead be met with instant arrest and expulsion.

It is free speech to call hate-speech hate-speech. They are exercising their 1st amendment rights very loudly. That is what cons don't like, they don't like how it looks whenever someone who puts out their worldview is so forcefully opposed.

They want to shut up the protesters, like drumpf. Suck the pipe because nobody is going to shut up. Don't like it? Find your blanky and your safe space. It's going to be a bumpy ride.

Beating people up is not "exercising your free speech," you Nazi thug.

You should shut our fucking yap before you do your cause further damage. All you're doing is showing everyone what a bunch of despicable douche bags the people in your movement are.

You seem angry snowflake. Are those mean 'ol college kids beating you up after school for your lunch money?

Show up and shout them down Starbright. Exercise your free speech. Shouting at people here just makes you feel good but it's like empty calories, you need to go to where the blood is flowing and do it there.

What hate speech?
The PC Zealots get to define that.

They also define what racism is.

They're in charge of definitions.

It's what kills me about this latest extreme left university culture... You don't get to change meaning of words because reality doesn't suit you.
Well, you do if you can get away with it, and they have for a long time.

It's dishonest and it's cowardly, because it's just used as leverage to control the words of others.

However, it's nice to see that they're not getting away with it like they used to.
They're still getting away with it.
It's precisely why O'Reilly got sacked.

I talk like that to the people who deserve it. She fucking went there, I just dished it right back at her.
If my language causes you distress turn off the internet.

What is sad is you derps are serious while I'm laughing my ass off at the entire exchange.

For the love of god DON'T STOP! :popcorn:
She is serious. Liberals think that shit matters in their battle. I just dish what is served by others.

So tell me, how is her religion or sex life relevant to speaking at the school?

It's not. Penelope was just trying to be a cyber bully with her juvenile bullshit so I took it to the appropriate conclusion.

She is a hypocrite and hates liberals, and she has no right flaunting her hate speech at a college.

Fer fucks sake, when did critical thought go so dangerously MIA at our universities? Who took it hostage? I used to be pretty sympathetic to certain social causes, but utilizing this kind of rhetoric and fascist behaviour will turn me right off to any cause you're selling.

I'm no fan of Ann Coulter, but so what, if she is a hypocrite and hates liberals? Stop acting like a fucking snowflake and challenge her ideas. Don't agree? Cogently debate the point instead of yelling down/banning the opposition/rioting. Calling it 'hate speech' is simply your projection. You know what people look like when they act this way? Toddlers. Fucking full-grown toddlers.

These institutions should sack up and restore some fucking dignity. If someone doesn't like an invited speaker, here's a thought: they can choose to not attend! Any violence should not be tolerated and instead be met with instant arrest and expulsion.

It is free speech to call hate-speech hate-speech. They are exercising their 1st amendment rights very loudly. That is what cons don't like, they don't like how it looks whenever someone who puts out their worldview is so forcefully opposed.

They want to shut up the protesters, like drumpf. Suck the pipe because nobody is going to shut up. Don't like it? Find your blanky and your safe space. It's going to be a bumpy ride.
Cons don't like it and liberals don't like it.......when it's done to them. I remember George Wallace standing out in front of the University of Alabama trying to prevent blacks from attending. The left didn't like that at all........

.....or did they?

Last edited:
Notice the similarities between Al Qaeda and the American left.

Wow. Just wow. Flame on.

You really don't know why the left kisses Muslims asses, do you?

Well no, I don't know why anyone would kiss any religionists/supernaturalist ass.

But that has little relationship to your flaming comparison.

And you're a fucking liar......but what else is new.

Chill dude. It's almost beer thirty.

The Regressive Left is terrified that they'll lose their stranglehold on the minds of our kids.

There's no other reasonable explanation for this anti-American authoritarianism.

Yeah. Ann Coulter never gets to say whats on her mind. She has been stifled by lefties for years.
Maybe they can find some guys to accuse her of sexual-harassment....

Ann Coulter says what's on her mind constantly. And then gets her ass handed to her on a plate by some clever liberal. She had not shortage of outlets for her lies and distortions.

She may be more articulate than Sarah Palin, but she's still spouting the same alt-right bullshit.

Notice the similarities between Al Qaeda and the American left.

Wow. Just wow. Flame on.

Well no, I don't know why anyone would kiss any religionists/supernaturalist ass.

I am chilled.....I'm just calmly stating an absolute fact.
If you say liberals aren't currently kissing Muslim ass....you're a liar.

The Regressive Left is terrified that they'll lose their stranglehold on the minds of our kids.

There's no other reasonable explanation for this anti-American authoritarianism.

Yeah. Ann Coulter never gets to say whats on her mind. She has been stifled by lefties for years.

Ann Coulter says what's on her mind constantly. And then gets her ass handed to her on a plate by some clever liberal. She had not shortage of outlets for her lies and distortions.

She may be more articulate than Sarah Palin, but she's still spouting the same alt-right bullshit.
That's your opinion silly willy nilly Billy.

I have no use for her, either. Or for Michael Moore.

And I think our kids should be encouraged to hear from both of them and let them decide for themselves.

This is the perfect time in their lives to have their own views challenged.

She is 55 and a very conservative Christian, never been married, does that mean she is still a virgin. That would explain her hatred of liberals.

I am assuming the first sentence of the post is a question and if not, please forgive my intrusion. In response to the question, if in fact it is a ? the proper answer to my way of thinking is: yes,no,perhaps, perhaps not. Hope that helps, Penelope. :banned:

Wow. Just wow. Flame on.

Is Bill Maher a liberal? Is he kissing Muslim ass? I don't believe in fairy tales. Muslim hardliners want my kind of thinkers dead. Fuck um.

I don't know anyone on the left however who encourages suicide bombers.

Is Bill Maher a liberal? Is he kissing Muslim ass? I don't believe in fairy tales. Muslim hardliners want my kind of thinkers dead. Fuck um.

I don't know anyone on the left however who encourages suicide bombers.

Sorry, but liberals aren't monolithic, but after seeing all of the attacks in Paris and Sweden.....and still spending millions to bring those people here so they can do it to us.......yes, you all are kissing Muslim ass.

She is 55 and a very conservative Christian, never been married, does that mean she is still a virgin. That would explain her hatred of liberals.

I am assuming the first sentence of the post is a question and if not, please forgive my intrusion. In response to the question, if in fact it is a ? the proper answer to my way of thinking is: yes,no,perhaps, perhaps not. Hope that helps, Penelope. :banned:

Also, I am old now and have no reason to go back to college so the danger factor is of no consequence to me one way or the other. For those few who are serious about education, those who do attend higher level education for a level of certified higher education, at best 20% of the student body, the remaining 80% do so to get their party card punched and status as a certified drug user status endorsed. A classification endorsed by local law enforcement in terms of Campus Police as well as Local Authority. As they have no reason to care whither they or anyone one else lives or dies, sooookay by me. After all I am an older, conservative, independent voter which considers young, liberal dead as part of the fertilization program for no longer viable farming property and there fore of no consequence to mankind. I trust that explains any questions which in the overall scheme of things, may arise. Have a wonderful USA day.

Wow. Just wow. Flame on.

Nah, kissing Wahabist Saudi ass is utterly bipartisan, goes waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay back and that's totally out of reach of anyone's vote.

Fuck Ann Coulter. And here's what Carlin thought about your society and its political system.

Fuck George Carlin. He's dead.

I don't bring him up hon, try to follw the conversation. Fuck Reagan, he's dead too.

College campuses are indoctrination centers for hate America groups.General Pinochet had right approach.

Sic 'em tigger, an educated population has always been the enemy of authoritarian statists.

Fuck Ann Coulter. And here's what Carlin thought about your society and its political system.

I don't bring him up hon, try to follw the conversation. Fuck Reagan, he's dead too.

College campuses are indoctrination centers for hate America groups.General Pinochet had right approach.

Sic 'em tigger, an educated population has always been the enemy of authoritarian statists.

You are a life long student or a prof. Give me the green light. I will clean these little fucks out. They have been nothing but anti American cesspools for decades now. Students stand for nothing but what they have been indoctrinated to do.

You are a life long student or a prof. Give me the green light. I will clean these little fucks out. They have been nothing but anti American cesspools for decades now. Students stand for nothing but what they have been indoctrinated to do.

You got it padnah, ya got the green light, go head on.

Forum List

Back