🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Some people should not be allowed to live

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
Be aware - this is hard to read.

Josh Beard Allegedly Punched, Stomped Girlfriend's Child To Death

A young Texas couple have been arrested in the murder of an 18-month-old child who was brutally abused before being stomped to death and buried under a bridge wrapped in a blanket, police said.

Joshua Beard, 20, and Alexis Botello, 17, had only been dating for a few months prior to the death of Botello's daughter, Tylea Moore, on July 4.

In an Arlington, Texas, police affidavit obtained by The Huffington Post, officers said that Beard had called the toddler a "little demon" while punching her and that he also abused Botello when she attempted to stop him.

"Botello said Beard was pushing and yelling at Tylea," the report reads. "Botello kept yelling at him to stop, that she was just a baby and didn't understand. Beard then started yelling and hitting Botello."

The alleged abuse only grew worse from there. According to the report:

"Botello went into Tylea's room and picked her up. Tylea looked awful. Her bottom was swollen, she had bruises on her ribs, chest, arms, legs, and even on the top of her feet. She also had bite marks all over her. Tylea had two cuts on her mouth, one on the top lip and one on the bottom lip."

Botello told police that Beard began punching her as she tried to help her child. Beard allegedly then took the little girl and slammed her down on the bed so hard that she bounced off and landed on the ground. He continued to hit the child with closed fists, police said.

Beard then began stomping on Tylea's stomach "over and over again," according to the police report. When Botello tried to stop him, he allegedly hit and choked her.

The child died a short time later, police said.

Police said that after Tylea died, Beard and Botello went to a Walmart where they bought gloves and two shovels. Investigators said the couple was easily identified leaving the store from surveillance video.

The couple then drove to a remote area, dug a grave under a bridge, wrapped the little girl in a small blue blanket and buried her, according to the police report.

Investigators said they uncovered the body after Botello admitted her involvement and showed police the location.

Tylea's father, Chris Moore, is mourning the loss of his daughter. Moore, a Marine, told KDFW that despite his grief, he doesn't believe his former girlfriend was a willing participant in the crime, but instead scared for her own life.

"I hope that they see that she was in an abusive relationship," Moore told the station. "I mean, we have pictures of bruises all over [Alexis]."

n-BOTELLOANDBEARD-large570.jpg

o-BOTELLOBEARD-570.jpg

More at the link.

I thought you lefty's were always looking for reasons that some poor guy takes his anger out on an innocent person?

Make up your mind, phlegm wad.

They won't live long in prison. Soon as the rest of the inmates learn what they did..they will take care of it. Not pleasantly either. Good.

To be honest with you, Luddly I believe they got involved with a satanic coven. Both of them look it. It is one of the rituals performed at satanic coven ceremonies. Kicking a baby around the room before they sacrifice it. Sad but true. These two just did it at home because they take those demons with them when they involve themselves in satanic activities.

They look stupid, to me. And wimpy. Which is why they beat up children instead of someone that could truly hurt THEM.

I do not believe in the death penalty, as taking a life is God's power....however, I will mourn not these two anymore than Bundy, Wournos, or Rollings. That means -0-, nada, zilch. They may meet their fate in a detention center, prison, or a chamber, if convicted. If so, I will remember the child.

Last edited:
I do not believe in the death penalty, as taking a life is God's power....however, I will mourn not these two anymore than Bundy, Wournos, or Rollings. That means -0-, nada, zilch. Tmay meet their fate in a detention center, prison, or a chamber, if convicted. If so, I will remember the child.

How about the "torture penalty"? How about we actually make some punishment match the crime?

As mentioned above, that may well be what happens when this guy gets put in with men who love their children and stomp his head into the concrete.

When I read about that, I won't spend a moment mourning him or feeling compassion for the fear and pain he felt.

I thought you lefty's were always looking for reasons that some poor guy takes his anger out on an innocent person?

Make up your mind, phlegm wad.

As usual, you care a hell of a lot more about your sick politics than you do about a tiny life.

The name Pennywise - that was the name of really sick clown. Appropriate because that is what you are.

I am FOR the death penalty. Both these two losers need to be removed. Permanently. But...I know they will. Soon as they get in lockup.

If there ever was a case that warranted a Capital Murder trial, this is it. The only way to honor the memory of Tylea Moore, is to provide her with some justice in the form of a Capital Murder conviction.

I kinda hope they meet their end in prison. Those guys will do a better job of making them suffer first.

There seems to be a growing trend of killing children by parents and those close to the child. It might be just that life is very much devalued. Particularly with experts debating the appropriate use of post birth abortion.

I kinda hope they meet their end in prison. Those guys will do a better job of making them suffer first.
I hope they stick around for a bit though. Their conscience is going to make the remainder of their lives miserable. Being miserable while on death row is just what the doctor ordered.

This is specifically the types of situations we have a death penalty for. And once they've been given due process we are likely to see it.

No child should be treated like this

If I was as hateful as you, I would say the same about some of you haters

I hope they stick around for a bit though. Their conscience is going to make the remainder of their lives miserable. Being miserable while on death row is just what the doctor ordered.

Conscience will not be the worst of Death Row; isolation cells are. these two will be likely targets for "regular murderers*, and others who feel their crimes are accidents/necessary, etc.

*If the guy hadn't screamed, I wouldn't have shot" "If she didn't ring the buzzer for the cops, I woulnd't have stabbed her" "If she/he hadn't taken my boyfriend/girlfriend, I would not have bashed in her/his head" etc.

I have been to Death Row at FSP, not a pleasant place; the psyche ward is worse, but neither encourage return "visits".

Forum List

Back