Some stupid air head liberal girl marries hippy murderer Charles Manson.

A seventeen year old who spends the next nine years of her life infatuated with an 80 year old convicted serial killer needs professional help or ten minutes alone with the maniac.

She's just an immature little idiot and we can only hope that someday she matures to the point where this will all embarrass the shit out of her. My guess is that she's on drugs and/or has severe mental disability and has the same poor judgment that the Manson family girls had decades ago. Minds so full of mush that stuff Charlie says sounds intelligent.

There are women, and men, who are inexplicably attracted to cold-blooded killers. It's not normal and I would never let this chic babysit my kids.

Amazing that anyone would doubt that Manson is a killer. While he wasn't present at the Tate or LaBianca house while the actual murders took place, he did go into the LaBianca's home and tied them up before sending the "family" in. He was also present at several other killings before the infamous slayings. Innocent, he is not.

I still think the talk of Helter Skelter and the race wars were a bunch of bull he fed to his little drugged up followers. He just wanted revenge against those who denied him a recording contract. That is why he chose that house and it was nothing but striking out at the people who rejected him. The race war crap was just part of the brain washing to get his airhead followers to do his bidding.

Last edited:
Any other true crime buffs here? If you want the whole story on Manson, here are just a few documentaries.

First one is long, 9 or 10 parts. Click on link to go to part 1 and when that is over, there is a link to go to the next. Long, but worth watching. One of the family members, Linda Kasabian, helped with this one. She was the one who turned state's evidence on the others. Her "job" in the murders was to act as look out. Even Tex Watson said she was freaking out and not wanting to take part. She was granted immunity in exchange for her testimony. She still is an airhead, but does give more insight into life in the Manson family.

Long documentary, click here to begin with part 1:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3MU01KZEFKs&list=PLf04IZrLPT4bw-6xguVmM8HX77NJ2ZE8T

Another documentary:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYH0zFmwrcw

Manson is just where he needs to be. He and the others were originally given the death sentence, then California stopped them. I believe they started again, but the Manson family lucked out and simply got life, but are eligible for parole. Of course, they've all been denied many times over the years. The murders are so infamous that it's highly unlikely that any of them will ever be granted parole despite even more brutal murderers going free.

CORCORAN, Calif. (AP) — Mass murderer Charles Manson plans to marry a 26-year-old woman who left her Midwestern home and spent the past nine years trying to help exonerate him.

Afton Elaine Burton, the raven-haired bride-to-be, said she loves the man convicted in the notorious murders of seven people, including pregnant actress Sharon Tate.

No date has been set but a wedding coordinator has been assigned by the prison to handle the nuptials, and the couple has until early February to get married before they would have to reapply.

The prospective bride and groom have near-matching carvings on their foreheads. Hers is an "X'' and his is an "X'' that was turned into a swastika after he carved it during his trial to show he was "X'ed out of society."

The Kings County marriage license, viewed Monday by The Associated Press, was issued Nov. 7 for the 80-year-old Manson and Burton, who lives in Corcoran — the site of the prison — and maintains several websites advocating his innocence.

Burton, who goes by the name "Star," told the AP that she and Manson will be married next month.

"Y'all can know that it's true," she said. "It's going to happen."

"I love him," she added. "I'm with him. There's all kinds of things."

However, as a life prisoner with no parole date, Manson is not entitled to family visits, a euphemism for conjugal visits.

So why would Burton marry him under those conditions?

She said she is interested in working on his case, and marrying him would allow her to get information not available to non-relatives.

"There's certain things next of kin can do," she said without elaborating.

Burton gave an interview a year ago to Rolling Stone magazine in which she said she and Manson planned to marry. But Manson, who became notorious in 1969 as the leader of a roving "family" of young killers, was less certain about tying the knot.

AP Exclusive Charles Manson gets marriage license - Yahoo News

manson24n-3-web.jpg

-----------------------------------

Just when you thought you could not possibly hate liberals more........

I would smash!!

Charles will be up for parole in 13 years. I wonder if his new fiancee will wait for him. LOL!

The article in the OP says he has no parole date.

Be that as it may, this little skank is just getting her 15 minutes. I'm sure she's already inked a reality tv series deal, and she'll make bank without ever having to spread her legs for an old man. Pretty smart actually.

Charles will be up for parole in 13 years. I wonder if his new fiancee will wait for him. LOL!

Be that as it may, this little skank is just getting her 15 minutes. I'm sure she's already inked a reality tv series deal, and she'll make bank without ever having to spread her legs for an old man. Pretty smart actually.

I read that he's up for parole in 2027.

Really, you think that's smart?

I suppose that at his age, that's the same thing as no parole date, I don't know, I just know the article in the OP says he has no parole date, that's why he's not eligible for "family visits" Don't you know if that's true this little ho hopes he never gets a parole date LOL

Really, you think that's smart?
If you're a gold digging whore who doesn't care about her reputation? Yep.

Normal people? Nope

I saw that, too. It's amazing that someone who was originally given the death penalty is even up for parole. He's already 80, so what are the chances he'll still be alive in 13 years?

I saw that, too. It's amazing that someone who was originally given the death penalty is even up for parole. He's already 80, so what are the chances he'll still be alive in 13 years?

Arnold should have flipped his switch when he had the chance.

The article said she has a cross on her forehead to match Manson's. I couldn't see it in the pic and wonder if she really scarred her face for this guy.

Forum List

Back