Some true articles about the bds filth

rhodescholar

Gold Member
May 31, 2009
Strafing Iranian RGs with my .50 Cal
An Unpopular Man

Palestinians have become obsessive “tragedy tourists”

"You do not get to keep stealing stories. You stole the identity of what was known as ‘Palestinian’. BeforeWorld War II the term meant Jews. But that’s OK, it’s a colonialist term, and I am sure that my Jewish friends don’t want it. They prefer to be called Jews, Hebrews, Israelites or Israelis, so you can take your colonialist garbage and get lost."

The Palestinian Case Against BDS

"BDS spokespeople justify calling for boycotts that will result in increased economic hardships for the Palestinians by asserting that Palestinians are willing to suffer such deprivations in order to achieve their freedom. It goes without saying that they themselves live in comfortable circumstances elsewhere in the world and will not suffer any such hardship. It would seem, in fact, that the BDS movement in its determination to oppose Israel is prepared to fight to the last drop of Palestinian blood. As a Palestinian who actually lives in east Jerusalem and hopes to build a better life for his family and his community, this is the kind of "pro-Palestinian activism" we could well do without. For our own sake, we need to reconcile with our Israeli neighbors, not reject and revile them."

==================

For those seeking the truth about the fakestinians and the bds trash, those 3 articles are a great place to start.

I thought IBS and BDS were the same thing ;--)

But in all seriousness the only people this ridiculous non starter harms is the lower rungs of the job market.

The incredible diversity and technology of the Israeli economy is beyond such petty interruptions.

If the apartheid state of Israel is doing so great.

Then why does it hold out it's tin begging cup every year for 3 billion dollars in American aid? ..... :cool:

That money is only for defense. Netanyahu phased out all other aid to Israel in the 1990's. If Israel wasn't in the midst of all those crazy, bloodthirsty Muslims/Arabs, it wouldn't need so much money for defense.

If the apartheid state of Israel is doing so great.

Then why does it hold out it's tin begging cup every year for 3 billion dollars in American aid? ..... :cool:

There is no apartheid state of Israel. There is just Israel. The Apartheid exists only on the Arab side of the fence.

And no, its not holding out a tin cup. Israel is one of the most successful economies on the planet and it would behoove the US weapons manufacturers to maintain close ties. Which is guaranteed with those pennies we give to Israel.

If the racist state of Israel is doing soo well economically.

Why should the American taxpayer be subsidizing it's military and weapons? ...... :cool:

I'm not sure it its willful ignorance or your just not able to grasp the concept.

Israel is a proving ground for a lot of military technology. Weapons sales is a huge portion of the US economy, so its advantageous for the US and Israel to cooperate in the development of arms.

Which brings us to the fact that nearly all that money goes to weapons purchases. Which directly stimulates our economy.

You also don't seem to comprehend our banking system if you think the money comes out of the taxpayers pockets. The tiered reserve system only works if there is a constant inflow of new money into the system. Its basic economics.

Last edited:
We have more than enough barren territory in the US to develop and test new weapon systems without using the fascist state of Israel. (think Nevada)

So we give the terrorist state of Israel billions of dollars. And they turn around and use the money to purchase US weapons. And you call that stimulating our economy?

I wonder why American businesses haven't grasp that concept? Just give customers entering your store a hand full of money. And then brag about how great a business you have when they spend it in your store and walk out with new merchandise off the shelves.
..... :cuckoo:

Last edited:
We have more than enough barren territory in the US to develop and test new weapon systems without using the fascist state of Israel. (think Nevada)

So we give the terrorist state of Israel billions of dollars. And they turn around and use the money to purchase US weapons. And you call that stimulating our economy?

I wonder why American businesses haven't grasp that concept? Just give customers entering your store a hand full of money. And then brag about how great a business you have when they spend it in your store and walk out with new merchandise off the shelves.
..... :cuckoo:

I'm afraid your still just not getting it.

The pali's are guinea pigs as far as the military complex is concerned. They're stupid enough to fire munitions at Israel and Israel is bright enough to use the opportunity as not only a testing grounds for commercially viable weapons but also for economic cooperation with the US. Its a win win situation.

The deserts of Utah simply can't provide the same theatre of combat. The pali's are nothing but a live fire testing ground of their own making. And the Israeli's don't even have to pay them. It kinda makes up for some of the expenses of dealing with them.

Thus proving that the innovative strategies of the IDF in cooperation with Israel's economy are working.

The Palestinians have no air force, navy, tanks, artillery, etc.

All they have is light infantry weapons and some home made bottle rockets with no guidance system.

Doesn't sound like much of an enemy to test hi-tech weapons against. ...... :cool:

The BDS people are true hero's in the fight against racist apartheid Israel. ...... :thup:

Ever since the BDS movement began, israrel's eonomy has been booming at a hugh cost to Palestinians. LONG LIVE THE BDS MOVEMENT
The BDS people are true hero's in the fight against racist apartheid Israel. ...... :thup:

Finally we agree. Yes the BDS supporters are true hero's for Israel's start up nation booming economy at a hugh cost to the Palestinians. Bless them one & all & LONG LIVE THE BDS MOVEMENT.

About - Start-Up Nation Book

The Palestinians have no air force, navy, tanks, artillery, etc.

All they have is light infantry weapons and some home made bottle rockets with no guidance system.

Doesn't sound like much of an enemy to test hi-tech weapons against. ...... :cool:

They buy what they can and sneak it into Israel or Gaza. Doesn't matter, its not like the weapons manufacturer are looking for a fair fight. They're just looking for anyone stupid enough to participate. And the pali's are just dumb enough to go for it.

It doesn't take any great level of genius to see its working like a charm as weapons sales are up.

Someday the vile state of Israel is going to pay a very high price for its evilness.

I only hope I'm still around so I can celebrate that glorious day. ...... :thup:

Last edited:
Someday the vile state of Israel is going to pay a very high price for its evilness.

I only hope I'm still around so I can celebrate that glorious day. ...... :thup:

A typical racist and bigoted response.

The Israeli's are simply making the best of a bad situation. They find opportunity in everything. Even the ignorance and racism being expressed against them by the Arab Muslim world.

I commend them their fortitude and ingenuity in the face of such hatred.

A typical racist and bigoted response.
The jews aren't a race retard.

Just members of a religion. ...... :cool:

Of course they are.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct...mlemmCxnvd-hXKaVhh0BnQ&bvm=bv.115277099,d.cGc

Although I'll give you consistency for being wrong all the time I can imagine it gets tiresome.

Might I suggest a little reading up on each post such that you don't embarrass yourself any further.

The simple reality is that for as obscure as genetic studies can be the one thing that is sure is that Judaic is a race.

The simple reality is that for as obscure as genetic studies can be the one thing that is sure is that Judaic is a race.
Incorrect again nitwit.

The jews are not a race.

There are black jews, asian jews, white jews, brown jews.

Being a jew has to do with being a member of the jewish religion called Judaism. ...... :cool:

Once again comprehension doesn't seem to be your strong point.
The US supreme court has ruled that Jewish is a race
Shaare Tefila Congregation v. Cobb :: 481 U.S. 615 (1987 ...
Damn you're dumb. ... :cuckoo:

Just because a court rules that jews are a race is a non sequitur.

Biologically jews are not a race. Because there are black, white, asian, and brown skinned juden.

Once again, what defines a jew is religion not race. ...... :cool:

Forum List

Back