Some UGA "student" steals a working person's money.

Why blur the bitch out of the vid??? Oh yeah, the feral animal probably wasn't white. Never mind.

Ah, saw an unedited version, and I was right, feral black animal allowed to run loose.

Nwords gonna nword.

Casually knocks his shit down and obviously doesn't care and does nothing to help. Then casually steals his money and walks off like it's no big deal.

I'd say I hope someone fucks with her and steals from her. But she wouldn't learn anything. Her kind would just get pissed off and go treat someone else the same way.

He should have hired a singer or just stuck with the piano only.
OTOH, if this was a street rapper doing his profane racist cheerleading for tips on the street, I’d file a complaint for disorderly conduct. No way I’d cut off his PA as I’d get beaten or knifed or shot and the surrounding negroes would be on the rapper’s side and join in the beating.

This thread is a perfect example of the biggest reason Trump will lose in 2024.

No decent person wants to be associated with the bigoted spewing evidenced here.

Yes, you vermin want to be associated with the feral animals who routinely perpetrate these sorry criminal acts.

No decent person wants to be associated with the bigoted spewing evidenced here.
Cause a typical ignorant self entitled nigbitch felt it was HER right to steal?

Such losers on the left.

You saw the tail of two cities. One is grifter the other a producer. There was no reason for this. Of course, they could have been in cahoots and trying to get a go fund me type payday which means all bets are off.

Forum List

Back