Some women pivoting away from male centric religion

Revision: femininity under proper authority does not give in to collectivism. Lone females do, or females paired with very weak men. Or any combination with a deep affinity for cats.

I'm kidding about that last part...maybe
Yes. Your revision is superior to my original statement of the matter. Also, like me, you're cognizant of the fact that my observation is not a slight against women or feminity. The essence of masculine authority is sacrificial love. It is kind. It harnesses the latent brutality of masculinity to cherish and protect. Weak men are vicious, cruel. Good women are nurturing, encouraging, and supportive.

The last part is hilarious . . . definitely.

Revision: femininity under proper authority does not give in to collectivism. Lone females do, or females paired with very weak men. Or any combination with a deep affinity for cats.

Lol. Remind me of an episode of "Rules of Engagement".

Jeff Bingham: "Audrey wanted a cat, but I didn't. So we compromised...and got a cat.

Last edited:
They also 'recognize' trying to bullshit us into believing mentally ill sexual deviants into extreme self-mutilation is something the military should pay for. I'm sure you don't like it., but such rubbish is just infantile degenerate brainwashing, not to be confused with legitimate validation.
I do believe you are in denial. It is what it is.

No.

That's why there are two sexes with different drives; they compliment each other very well when allowed to function normally. Urbanization and other issues interfere with those functions when neurotics and sociopaths start twisitng the culture and positive traditions around. F.A. Hayek discusses the important role Christianity has played in setting social mores and traditions that resist the more radical and harmful mutations caused by the negative influences. As we can see, when those mores are broken down past a certain critical mass you get rot and decay, and mindless self-indulgence is worshipped as a good thing.

Masculine authority is the essence of rugged individualism. Feminity will always give way to collectivist mobocracy, totalitarianism, or authoritarianism.
F.A. Hayek discusses the important role Christianity has played in setting social mores and traditions that resist the more radical and harmful mutations caused by the negative influences.

"the important role Christianity has played in setting social mores and traditions"

1644366518821.png

"that resist the more radical and harmful mutations caused by the negative influences".

4th century christianity, the desert religions have been at the forefront of persecution and victimization of the innocent uninterrupted through recorded history from their beginnings to the present time.

These people starting their own religion. Have they ever risen from the dead? If not, they're not qualified to start a religion.
I've been to nutso Santa Fe. Never seen so many old guys with ponytails. It's like the last stop for freaks.
Define death. Just physical or are there other kinds of death?

I

Projection, of course; Wicca is just superstitious twaddle marketed to 10 year olds and gullible college students.
And yet it exists with or without your permission. It's OK for you not to like it or not to agree with it. That's perfectly fine.
I'm pretty sure they don't need or want your approval.

And yet it exists with or without your permission. It's OK for you not to like it or not to agree with it. That's perfectly fine.
I'm pretty sure they don't need or want your approval.
That's true, and it will continue to be stupid infantile bullshit regardless if it is 'recognized' by morons or not.

This sounds similar to a 2018 article on African-American women leaving Christianity.
You can call Christian practice over its history as very male centric but I do not think that plays out in a general sense in modern USA.

There are, of course, still sects of Christianity, like Catholicism, that remains very male centric but I do not think you can make a cogent argument that this is a general attribute of Christianity at large.

"the important role Christianity has played in setting social mores and traditions"

View attachment 599004

"that resist the more radical and harmful mutations caused by the negative influences".

4th century christianity, the desert religions have been at the forefront of persecution and victimization of the innocent uninterrupted through recorded history from their beginnings to the present time.
R (1).jpg

You can call Christian practice over its history as very male centric but I do not think that plays out in a general sense in modern USA.

There are, of course, still sects of Christianity, like Catholicism, that remains very male centric but I do not think you can make a cogent argument that this is a general attribute of Christianity at large.
It's in the structure.

I can see that.

People think "submitted" means "Submissive", for one thing. Since I am a born again, Scripture believing Christian, I am submitted to my husband, absolutely. Um. Do I seem "submissive" to anyone here?

???

Probably not. Nor do I have to be. I am submitted to God, Christ, my husband. That does not mean I am submissive to any random man, thank God.

People get it all wrong.

People think "submitted" means "Submissive", for one thing. Since I am a born again, Scripture believing Christian, I am submitted to my husband, absolutely. Um. Do I seem "submissive" to anyone here?

???

Probably not. Nor do I have to be. I am submitted to God, Christ, my husband. That does not mean I am submissive to any random man, thank God.

People get it all wrong.
OK.

Most people have been Christian or had contact with Christianity. Different sects are more or less heavy patriarchal. You can't lump all Christians together. We don't want that anyway, right? Then all of a sudden you're somehow responsible for events that you have zero control over (hundreds of years ago and current) and individuals. It's ludicrous at that point.

No one is confused about you. It's not really about you though, right?

It's in the structure.
Go on.

Stating it is so is not showing it as so.

The vast majority of churches I have seen or been to no longer carry that 'structure' anymore. It is simply no longer part of the 'structure' of modern churches.

Go on.

Stating it is so is not showing it as so.

The vast majority of churches I have seen or been to no longer carry that 'structure' anymore. It is simply no longer part of the 'structure' of modern churches.
Father. Son. Holy Ghost. We can start there.

Forum List

Back