Somebody can explain this DEI thing to me.

DEI is the politically correct term for 'woke'. The purpose is to completely tear down American culture and remake it into something the Marxist totalitarian state can manage and control. CRT, affirmative action, proactive inclusion in all aspects of American life whether or not there is qualification or merit, is just the tip of the iceberg in their long range objective of total control of everybody.
You'd think the meritocracy would be able to stop them..... but no..... :lmao:

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Not when the 'woke' philosophy and prohibition of meritocracy is pushed on us by government, media, education, entertainment, scientific institutions, religious institutions, big business et al.
Isn't the point of the meritocracy though that they're the capable and the woke aren't? And if that's the case shouldn't success be inherently unobtainable to the woke?

Because it seems more like an empty slogan by 90-year-old brainwashed Noam Chomsky with brain cancer or washed-up linguist/intellectual would support. It's clearly propaganda. It means nothing. (D) iversity? No, it's Conformity. (I)nclusion: except for the people that don't conform to their ideals, so they exclude them. (E) quity! What is even THAT? We are all the same. So, Shaquile O'Neal is just like Stephen Hawking...Whatever.
D.E.I.

Don't Employ white, straight Individuals.

Because it seems more like an empty slogan by 90-year-old brainwashed Noam Chomsky with brain cancer or washed-up linguist/intellectual would support. It's clearly propaganda. It means nothing. (D) iversity? No, it's Conformity. (I)nclusion: except for the people that don't conform to their ideals, so they exclude them. (E) quity! What is even THAT? We are all the same. So, Shaquile O'Neal is just like Stephen Hawking...Whatever.
It's like this, you get on an airplane, you find out your pilot doesn't have all the piloting skills needed for the job, but he's the right color/ethnicity that DEI demands over logic.

Enjoy your flight.

Equity just means you help those who need it the most. you don’t help those who do not need it. Not everyone gets the same.

View attachment 886338
LMAO, you post every radical leftist cliche in the book.

That picture tries to depict a process that is completely immoral. You woke folk want DEI to be law, so You forgot the govt officer with a gun who will imprison the tall guy if he doesn’t give up his DEI box, whatever that is supposed to represent.

Equity is a hideous doctrine, people SHOULD achieve differently based on their abilities and efforts, and those morals and values should be rewarded and cherished in society to pass along, while those that cause incompetency and sloth shouldn’t be artificially supported.

To use an analogy… Conservatives want to improve society with instilling the norms of better diets for children so they can be healthier in life… you and the woke want to give kids who whine for candy bars tons of candy bars so they feel better now but have diabetes and obesity later. You’re awful.

Forum List

Back