Somebody can explain this DEI thing to me.

LMAO, you post every radical leftist cliche in the book.

That picture tries to depict a process that is completely immoral. You forgot the govt officer with a gun who imprison the tall guy if he doesn’t give up his box, whatever that is supposed to represent.

Equity is a hideous doctrine, people SHOULD achieve differently based on their abilities and efforts, and those morals and values should be rewarded and cherished in society to pass along, while those that cause incompetency and sloth shouldn’t be artificially supported.
It all comes down to …who should the Government
be helping?

The wealthy guy who doesn’t really need help
The poor guy struggling to feed his family

We know how Republicans will answer

More blame the victim to justify hiring white guys
WTF….
rightwinger-
“Hey look at me, I’m winning the ‘who can be wokest’ contest.”
Is that you at left in the photo?
IMG_0607.jpeg

be helping?

Sorry, the poor guy has to WORK to EARN a living.
The fucking government should have nothing to do with that at all.

be helping?

That’s not the issue at all, that’s you sprinting from the issue. Wall Street is woke Democrats. You guys are the CEO’s and billionaires with the creepy doctrines.

The government can offer assistance to those who desire to achieve. But forced charity isn’t charity, and government doesn’t use money effectively anyways

What you should be doing is thanking places like catholic charities for all the work they do that your savior, big government, fails to do. You should be thanking those who give out of the kindness of their hearts, not by threat of imprisonment. Republicans/Conservatives give far more charity, Democrats are notorious for skipping charity but pushing for higher taxes, thinking they are virtuous to do so.

Sorry, the poor guy has to WORK to EARN a living.
The fucking government should have nothing to do with that at all.

Good suggestion

Problem is when the poor guy is working and being paid at a rate he can’t afford rent, food, healthcare, transportation

The government has to subsidize the worker so that the wealthy employer can make more money

Good suggestion

Problem is when the poor guy is working and being paid at a rate he can’t afford rent, food, healthcare, transportation

The government has to subsidize the worker so that the wealthy employer can make more money
I was a poor guy when I started my current job.
30 years later at the same company, I'm no longer poor.
I didn't need daddy government to help me, I had to work hard and prove my worth just like every other worker.
You gotta EARN IT!!!!!

I didn't need daddy government to help me, I had to work hard and prove my worth just like every other worker.
You gotta EARN IT!!!!!
Lefties detest the causation principle.

You gotta EARN IT!!!!!
I am very proud of you.

Looks like you got an employer who paid good wages and offered opportunities for advancement

Many do not

Are there enough “better jobs” to cover every American family who needs assistance?

Most “better jobs” are taken
Are the “better jobs” taken by those Mexicans you begged to invade…by their spawn?
Face it… you twilight zoners are backwards as fuck, you can’t get out of your own way, you perpetuate, manifest and foster all of the problems you bitch about most.

Are the “better jobs” taken by those Mexicans you begged to invade…by their spawn?
Face it… you twilight zoners are backwards as fuck, you can’t get out of your own way, you perpetuate, manifest and foster all of the problems you bitch about most.
Good question..

No they are not.
Doctors, lawyers and Rocket Scientists are not storming our borders
But people struggling to feed their families and keep them safe are

D.E.I.

Don't Employ white, straight Individuals.
.... to 100% of your available positions. Let's be real about the argument here snowflakes. White people aren't underrepresented in almost any labor force save the NFL or NBA and certainly not underrepresented in management and ownership. Stop acting like being forced to reserve a small portion of your labor force and economy to other people is some violation of your right to everything. It's a ridiculous argument that makes you all sound like crying little bitches.

.... to 100% of your available positions. Let's be real about the argument here snowflakes. White people aren't underrepresented in almost any labor force save the NFL or NBA and certainly not underrepresented in management and ownership. Stop acting like being forced to reserve a small portion of your labor force and economy to other people is some violation of your right to everything. It's a ridiculous argument that makes you all sound like crying little bitches.
How about just hiring the most qualified people regardless of race, gender, sexuality, country of origin or religion?

It's 2024.

We've had both a Black president, a Black Vice President and a female Vice President. All the doors are open. Make good choices and the world is your oyster.

Forum List

Back