Somebody can explain this DEI thing to me.

Because it seems more like an empty slogan by 90-year-old brainwashed Noam Chomsky with brain cancer or washed-up linguist/intellectual would support. It's clearly propaganda. It means nothing. (D) iversity? No, it's Conformity. (I)nclusion: except for the people that don't conform to their ideals, so they exclude them. (E) quity! What is even THAT? We are all the same. So, Shaquile O'Neal is just like Stephen Hawking...Whatever.
It’s phase IV of the great replacement. It’s well under way and completely unstoppable. ;)

1704946762983.jpeg

Because it seems more like an empty slogan by 90-year-old brainwashed Noam Chomsky with brain cancer or washed-up linguist/intellectual would support. It's clearly propaganda. It means nothing. (D) iversity? No, it's Conformity. (I)nclusion: except for the people that don't conform to their ideals, so they exclude them. (E) quity! What is even THAT? We are all the same. So, Shaquile O'Neal is just like Stephen Hawking...Whatever.
It’s needed to address the ongoing racism, bigotry, and hate practiced by conservatives.

All conservatives need to do to make DEI go away is to stop being hateful racists and bigots.

Yes it is fascinating how a group of people who are 60 percent of the population with 70 percent of the jobs, and 80 percent of the management positions whine about being discriminated against.
I wouldn't know. I don't work, just draw government checks.

DEI is the politically correct term for 'woke'. The purpose is to completely tear down American culture and remake it into something the Marxist totalitarian state can manage and control. CRT, affirmative action, proactive inclusion in all aspects of American life whether or not there is qualification or merit, is just the tip of the iceberg in their long range objective of total control of everybody.

Forum List

Back