Somebody Explain how JD Vance is Qualified to be Vice President

IM2

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 11, 2015
People have run their mouths about Kamala Harris. Now look at what the Republicans picked. Trump is 78. Trump is overweight and has a poor diet. JD Vance could end up as President. And exactly what are his quallifications execpt he is a white male?

And for those who want to tell me how Vance is better than Harris, there will be a debate. Kamala Harris is not 81 years old.

People have run their mouths about Kamala Harris. Now look at what the Republicans picked. Trump is 78. Trump is overweight and has a poor diet. JD Vance could end up as President. And exactly what are his quallifications execpt he is a white male?

And for those who want to tell me how Vance is better than Harris, there will be a debate. Kamala Harris is not 81 years old.
Neither is Vance you fucking moron.

You're about to vote for a white male, right?

LOL

I hope Vance will become the border czar

He's qualified because of Article II, Section 1, Clause 5....And because Trump picked him.

Suck on it.

He is MAGA. Only qualification needed on the Republican side of the aisle. Bow and kiss the ring...and you're in. :)

Vance is against DEI...as for, Harris promotes it daily.

DEI has no place in America....just sayin'

Because Kamala Harris is.

You may have a point about Vance. He's not a descendent of the largest slave owner/trader in the Western Hemisphere (Hamilton Brown), so the Democrats automatically think he's not up to the job!

He wrote a book. Unlike the orange douchebag whose book was ghost-written, Vance actually wrote his own.

And for a barely literate crowd, that is huge.

Someone explain why a fake is supposed to be explained to what someone’s qualifications are,???

Neither is Vance. He’s not yet 40.

And Vance was a U.S. Marine, and a summa cum laude graduate of Yale Law School. And most important, he has strong traditional values and can help Trump reverse the damaging policies of the Leftists.

JD Vance is from Ohio.
Trump needs Ohio to win the election.
Trump needs young people to vote for him.
Choice made.

Doesn't matter if their goals align. Doesn't matter if they even like each other. Trump isn't going to listen to advice from anyone anyway. and he doesn't care who is in the seat after he is gone.

Technically ‘qualified,’ perhaps – but just as unfit as Trump to be president.

Forum List

Back