Someday a Party will champion abortion, immorality, free shit for Mexico, mandatory vaccinations, discontent for sovereignty and caucasians…

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
I wonder if anyone ever told our great framers such a thing?
I wonder if they would have framed the constitution differently if they would have thought such was possible?

I wonder if anyone ever told our great framers such a thing?
I wonder if they would have framed the constitution differently if they would have thought such was possible?
They never thought it possible because they kept this country white by force. You cosplayers don't have the balls for that.

This poster is unbelievably dumb...

I have already said to him that neither Mexico nor hispanic americans never tried to change America's demography...

But since the mere thought of reading a book about the subject causes him a nervous breakdown he continues to spew his ignorant hate against Mexico and Latinos, totally unaware of how ridiculous he sounds spending years on the Internet barking up the wrong tree.

I'm gonna make a last, desperate attempt to educate the dummy:

THE ETHNIC GROUP WHO FOUGHT TOOTH AND NAIL FOR MORE THAN 100 YEARS TO TURN AMERICA INTO A NON-WHITE MAJORITY COUNTRY WERE AMERICAN JEWS...

REPEAT AFTER ME, EINSTEIN:

AMERICAN JEWS... AMERICAN JEWS... AMERICAN JEWS... AMERICAN JEWS.

IF YOUR MOTHER TONGUE IS NOT ENOUGH FOR YOU TO SHOVE THIS PIECE OF INFORMATION INTO YOUR NEANDERTHAL BRAIN I'M GONNA USE A FOREIGN LANGUAGE I KNOW YOU LOVE:

JUDIOS AMERICANOS... JUDIOS AMERICANOS... JUDIOS AMERICANOS... JUDIOS AMERICANOS...

Last edited:
This poster is unbelievably dumb...

I have already said to him that neither Mexico nor hispanic americans never tried to change America's demography...

But since the mere thought of reading a book about the subject causes him a nervous breakdown he continues to spew his ignorant hate against Mexico and Latinos, totally unaware of how ridiculous he sounds spending years on the Internet barking up the wrong tree.

I'm gonna make a last, desperate attempt to educate the dummy:

THE ETHNIC GROUP WHO FOUGHT TOOTH AND NAIL FOR MORE THAN 100 YEARS TO TURN AMERICA INTO A NON-WHITE MAJORITY COUNTRY WERE AMERICAN JEWS...

REPEAT AFTER ME, EINSTEIN:

AMERICAN JEWS... AMERICAN JEWS... AMERICAN JEWS... AMERICAN JEWS.

IF YOUR MOTHER TONGUE IS NOT ENOUGH FOR YOU TO SHOVE THIS PIECE OF INFORMATION INTO YOUR NEANDERTHAL BRAIN I'M GONNA USE A FOREIGN LANGUAGE I KNOW YOU LOVE:

JUDIOS AMERICANOS... JUDIOS AMERICANOS... JUDIOS AMERICANOS... JUDIOS AMERICANOS...
Cool story Jose from Mehico….but this thread isn’t really about Jews FORCING Mexicans to break into our nation. Read the OP again and try harder.

Forum List

Back