Someone Blew Up The Georgia Guidestones…

No, they are on private property.

"The massive stones are located at the top of a hill on the north-western brow of the Elberton Granite Finishing Company, about 5 miles (8.0 km) northeast of Elberton, Georgia, United States. It sits on private property, but they still allow visitors."

Stay off those kooky conspiracy theory sites, man.

On March 22, 1980, the monument was unveiled before an audience variously described as 100[5] or 400 people.[2] Christian later transferred ownership of the land and the guidestones to Elbert County.[2]

Funny how democrats had no problem with the destruction of stone’s,statutes and historical structures during the summer of love..

On public land or on private land. That does make a difference. I don't agree with the removal of all the statues.

I don't blame you for being ashamed that you voted for our current fuel, food, and housing costs, but you really should man up a little and own it.

Also, altering my post when you quote it is cowardly and dishonest, like the Biden supporter you are. Don't do it again.

I did not alter your post, I quoted the part I was replying to. The rest was superfluous.

Guide Stones, Nude Conspiracies,Billionaire Kardashians, Wokes, Operation Midnight Climax, Ducks walking backwards, Silicone titties unable to squirt milk, what the hell is going on today

Forum List

Back