Someone Blew Up The Georgia Guidestones…

Speaking of intolerant, check out #1 on the guide stones.

Yes, the message on the stones was intolerant, and those that destroyed them are just as intolerant.

Did none of you ever learn that two wrongs a right does not make?

Yes, I do.

Tell me which killings since 1980 were done for population reduction? And please tell me how peaceful it was before 1980.

These guide stones PROVE without the shadow of a doubt that someone ( LOL ) believes the world is overpopulated and believes there should be something done about it.

Make of that what you wish, but it's written in stone.

And, I never said it started in 1980.

Yes, the message on the stones was intolerant, and those that destroyed them are just as intolerant.

I notice the left never practices what they preach but expects tolerance ,respect and compliance from everyone else.

Whats the saying. You want respect it’s has to be earned. Democrats have not earned respect.

We only know two things about who ever put those up.

1) They were rich.
2) They were nuttier than a squirrel turd.

But it is far more likely they were intended to be guides for restarting the world after an apocalypse than instructions for any NWO.

But the fact remains that they were private property. And THAT matters.

The people who support and defend the writings on these stones are calling for the killing of 90% of the earths population. I propose we start with them.

And, I don't have a problem with the destruction of garbage.

The people who support and defend the writings on these stones are calling for the killing of 90% of the earths population. I propose we start with them.

And, I don't have a problem with the destruction of garbage.

I defend the right to private property.

Will you be going into libraries and burning books with messages you disagree with?

We only know two things about who ever put those up.

1) They were rich.
2) They were nuttier than a squirrel turd.

But it is far more likely they were intended to be guides for restarting the world after an apocalypse than instructions for any NWO.

But the fact remains that they were private property. And THAT matters.
So you are saying structures destroyed by lefty loon rioters on government land/ property are fair game?

Forum List

Back