Someone Blew Up The Georgia Guidestones…

Yeah, if you actually read the guidestone it advocated personal responsibility and good judgement.

I know a lot of far left whacks just on this forum who would blow it up just for suggesting something that audacious.

The NERVE !! (at least one will probably thumb down this post just for speaking the truth)

How exactly are you going to eliminate 7 billion people? How does one do that "responsibly"?

I wonder what took so long..?
I don't know why. The Democrats wanted to erase history by taking out founders' statues and all that is history. Did they also find fault with their own credos?

<snicker>

The 10 sayings on the edifice were:
(A message consisting of a set of ten guidelines or principles is engraved on the Georgia Guidestones[11] in eight different languages, one language on each face of the four large upright stones. Moving clockwise around the structure from due north, these languages are: English, Spanish, Swahili, Hindi, Hebrew, Arabic, Traditional Chinese, and Russian.)

1. Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.
  2. Guide reproduction wisely — improving fitness and diversity.
  3. Unite humanity with a living new language.
  4. Rule passion — faith — tradition — and all things with tempered reason.
  5. Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts.
  6. Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court.
  7. Avoid petty laws and useless officials.
  8. Balance personal rights with social duties.
  9. Prize truth — beauty — love — seeking harmony with the infinite.
  10. Be not a cancer on the Earth — Leave room for nature — Leave room for nature.

No idea. Could have been an act of God, for all I know. A big lightning strike?

Maybe He doesn't like globalists.
Why a He.? Some He.In fact it's been rumored that head globalist
Klaus Schwab prefers to wear expensive ladies panties when addressing
those at Davos.
I wonder where this Schwab was when Donald Trump attended
Davos in the winter of 2018 { Jan. 25th } for the World Economic
Forum.A once in a lifetime Snow storm made arrivals very tricky.
Only Helicopters made it in.It was said that Trump was greeted and
treated as if a major Rock Star.

I don't know why. The Democrats wanted to erase history by taking out founders' statues and all that is history. Did they also find fault with their own credos?

<snicker>

The 10 sayings on the edifice were:
(A message consisting of a set of ten guidelines or principles is engraved on the Georgia Guidestones[11] in eight different languages, one language on each face of the four large upright stones. Moving clockwise around the structure from due north, these languages are: English, Spanish, Swahili, Hindi, Hebrew, Arabic, Traditional Chinese, and Russian.)

1. Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.
  2. Guide reproduction wisely — improving fitness and diversity.
  3. Unite humanity with a living new language.
  4. Rule passion — faith — tradition — and all things with tempered reason.
  5. Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts.
  6. Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court.
  7. Avoid petty laws and useless officials.
  8. Balance personal rights with social duties.
  9. Prize truth — beauty — love — seeking harmony with the infinite.
  10. Be not a cancer on the Earth — Leave room for nature — Leave room for nature.
Did Hitler or Marx write that?

no matter how many times you repeat this lie, it will still be just that.

I don't blame you for being ashamed that you voted for our current fuel, food, and housing costs, but you really should man up a little and own it.

Also, altering my post when you quote it is cowardly and dishonest, like the Biden supporter you are. Don't do it again.

I don't blame you for being ashamed that you voted for our current fuel, food, and housing costs, but you really should man up a little and own it.

Also, altering my post when you quote it is cowardly and dishonest, like the Biden supporter you are. Don't do it again.
Altering another person's posts is highly illegal in other forums. Why not here?

Report him. That shit is not only against the rules, it is a cowardly, chickenshit act.

Forum List

Back