Someone explain to me the hatred in some corners for Elon Musk

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
I mean of all the criticism of public figures, this one worries me the most.

You have a brilliant guy. As creative as they come. If he wasn't an inventor he would have been a mathematician and philosopher like Descartes or someone in that mold. He has made the American Dream visible for the world to see. He risks billions to protect Americas freedom of speech, he doesn't give in to vile blackmail by CEOs who try to squeeze him for political gain.

In essence, he is the type of figure that every country on earth would love to have in their country. An inspiration to citizens to imagine and dream. Rockets, tunnel borers, neuro link that has changed lives dramatically with so much to go, invents from scratch an entirely new auto company with a brand new way of innovating.

Yet, people are angry that he doesn't want to live under communism and the suppression of rights? The very rights he left S Africa to enjoy freely in America and made the most of it in the process?

The anger against him, whether he was a democrat or not is shocking to me. Do Americans not realize if it wasn't for the imagination and creativity of so many men in history, we'd still be hunting food with spears, or, if we did evolve technologically, we may have been nuked years ago due to smarter men losing the battle in wars or intelligence.

I have to shake my head at this. I have always admired intelligent, outside-of-the-box thinkers, and Elon is one of a kind.

Last edited:
He's successful and not a lib....big sin.

Yeah but he was at one time. This should be a red flag for those of his former party to realize "maybe we are doing something wrong here".

There is definitely a strong force within America that don't WANT capitalism and invention. They want an Oligarch of some sort.

You have a brilliant guy. As creative as they come. If he wasn't an inventor he would have been a mathematician and philosopher like Descartes or someone in that mold. He has made the American Dream visible for the world to see. He risks billions to protect Americas freedom of speech, he doesn't give in to vile blackmail by CEOs who try to squeeze him for political gain.

In essence, he is the type of figure that every country on earth would love to have in their country. An inspiration to citizens to imagine and dream. Rockets, tunnel borers, neuro link that has changed lives dramatically with so much to go, invents from scratch an entirely new auto company with a brand new way of innovating.

Yet, people are angry that he doesn't want to live under communism and the suppression of rights? The very rights he left S Africa to enjoy freely in America and made the most of it in the process?

The anger against him, whether he was a democrat or not is shocking to me. Do Americans not realize if it wasn't for the imagination and creativity of so many men in history, we'd still be hunting food with spears, or, if we did evolve technologically, we may have been nuked years ago due to smarter men losing the battle in wars or intelligence.

I have to shake my head at this. I have always admired intelligent, outside-of-the-box thinkers, and Elon is one of a kind.
You think he risked billions to protect free speech? No, he risked billions because he decided to do something stupid, then tried to back out, then got it and made bad decisions and then banned people from his "free speech" platform...

Then he talks about freedoms, and supports the guy who is paving the way for dictators in the future... wow, where's the logic?

He's a transhumanist. He's a technocrat.

I think in recent years he has been presenting himself as a liberty-minded type, and he might say some good things, but I don't trust him.

I haven't watched the whole thing, but here's a video on this topic:

If you want to skip over the intros, the actual talk starts at about 3:18

Last edited:

Elmo isn't an inventor or creator. He isn't even particularly smart.

He is lucky though.

There are many reasons why the left now hate him.

But the biggest reason is because...............

He rejected their religion and will not bend his knee to their demands.

They can't control him with bribes.

This V will never get old.

Why do you think he hangs with trump because he can win him over or sway the dooshbag?

I do.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

I admire him and those like him. Being rich is no curse, and look around where a lot of help comes from the rich.

gfy.gif

Why do you think he hangs with trump because he can win him over or sway the dooshbag?

I do.

Seems to me they are like minded, in that, they don't agree with the direction the loony left are going.

Both have rejected the left's religion and have enough money to not be bribed or controlled.

Seems to me they are like minded, in that, they don't agree with the direction the loony left are going.

Both have rejected the left's religion and have enough money to not be bribed or controlled.
Likeness? Yes. They both are losing and have lost billions. I believe Musk outdoes trump, though. Musk has the record for losing the most of all time.

BILLIONS LOST!

Forum List

Back