Someone please explain how the Sniper that shot the attempted Trump assassin Crooks stop him?

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
3 government snipers inside the building the assassin Crooks was on and shot Trump! Why didn't they know?

assassinseenonroof.png

3 government snipers inside the building the assassin Crooks was on and shot Trump! Why didn't they know?

View attachment 978174
Maybe that was the plan all along. Why did it take so long before the counter sniper who neutralized him took a shot? Never underestimate Bidens ability to f*** things up.

Pretty bad when the guy who shoots the guy you’re there to protect used your own building as a perch to do it. I don’t know much about this dude other than he was a republican gun nut but he didn’t strike me as some sort of ninja.
republican gun nut? Go with that one, it is pretty clear that he was a typical, incompetent, democrat on a false flag op. LOL, try again.

He’s a nut job. Duh.

So I guess you don’t think he did it?

Has there ever been a moment in history that was reported that you actually do believe?

The kid did it alright, never said he didn't or suggested otherwise.

I do doubt his being a 'registered Republican' status though..........and yes, I've seen the voter registration card that says he was, but do find it strange just how fast that card was produced as 'evidence' of his political leaning.

The kid did it alright, never said he didn't or suggested otherwise.
?
I do doubt his being a 'registered Republican' status though..........and yes, I've seen the voter registration card that says he was, but do find it strange just how fast that card was produced as 'evidence' of his political leaning.
Of course you do. It literally never ends with you people. This is why it doesn’t surprise me that one of your own tribe did it. Mental illness is as prevalent in MAGA world as facial hair. Grow the hell up.

?

Of course you do. It literally never ends with you people. This is why it doesn’t surprise me that one of your own tribe did it. Mental illness is as prevalent in MAGA world as facial hair. Grow the hell up.

"You people"??? OK........so YOU people blindly accept whatever you're told without ever questioning that information when things don't add up......because you don't have the capacity to see further than your nose. Got it.

I will always question, not just the information provided, but even the sources it came from.

"You people"??? OK........so YOU people blindly accept whatever you're told without ever questioning that information when things don't add up......because you don't have the capacity to see further than your nose. Got it.
What doesn’t “add up”? A 20 y/o loser got hold of a gun and opened fire.

This happened dozens of times in the past 5-10 years. Sandy Hook, Charlottesville, Orlando, El Paso, Uvalde, TX.....

You’re just upset because you can’t play the victim card because it was one of your tribe who opened fire.

What doesn’t “add up”? A 20 y/o loser got hold of a gun and opened fire.

This happened dozens of times in the past 5-10 years. Sandy Hook, Charlottesville, Orlando, El Paso, Uvalde, TX.....

You’re just upset because you can’t play the victim card because it was one of your tribe who opened fire.
It wasn't, but you just listed shootings that were perpetrated by liberal democrats. Thanks for that. Violence is the democrats go to when they get desperate. Please stay away from guns.

Forum List

Back