Someone, Quick, Give Ann Coulter a Valium, Or 5

BertramN

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2016
Conservative nut-job Ann Coulter is having a Twitter meltdown because the Big Orange Head cannot get Mexico to pay for the border wall, and federal judges refuse to allow Big Orange to commit unconstitutional actions with his Muslim travel ban.

Poor crazy Annie, she has convinced herself that replacing Big Orange with Pence will make her wishes come true.

Like most conservatives, crazy Annie forgets the U.S. Constitution does not belong to conservatives exclusively. So they cannot cherry-pick which parts are to be enforced and who they will protect.

Also, the border wall, the wall which conservatives' fantasies make them believe will be impenetrable, would leak like a sieve.

Crazy Annie's tantrums are not uncommon among right-wingers. Crazy Annie lives in that alternate reality where conservatives dwell. Where denial of facts is a way of life.

The Big Orange Head can't deliver on his idiocy, and neither can Pence. Conservative denial can't change this.

Ann Coulter rips Trump over majors issues in fiery tirade

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

100151368714_1459667499184.jpg

Conservative nut-job Ann Coulter is having a Twitter meltdown because the Big Orange Head cannot get Mexico to pay for the border wall, and federal judges refuse to allow Big Orange to commit unconstitutional actions with his Muslim travel ban.

Poor crazy Annie, she has convinced herself that replacing Big Orange with Pence will make her wishes come true.

Like most conservatives, crazy Annie forgets the U.S. Constitution does not belong to conservatives exclusively. So they cannot cherry-pick which parts are to be enforced and who they will protect.

Also, the border wall, the wall which conservatives' fantasies make them believe will be impenetrable, would leak like a sieve.

Crazy Annie's tantrums are not uncommon among right-wingers. Crazy Annie lives in that alternate reality where conservatives dwell. Where denial of facts is a way of life.

The Big Orange Head can't deliver on his idiocy, and neither can Pence. Conservative denial can't change this.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

View attachment 133924

I feel bad for you Berty, you have demons, you have an unhealthy obsessive hatred for people who are conservative, wealthy and successful. I just scanned your profile. Virtually ever thread you have started is an assault. You appear to have so little in your life that you are completely absorbed with attacking others. Yours is a dark and lonely world. I am sure you have very little happiness and pleasure, because someone so negative never could.

Hang the Democrats and their allied illegals. Stack the bodies up along the border and spray with concrete. Instant wall.

View attachment 133924

I feel bad for you Berty, you have demons, you have an unhealthy obsessive hatred for people who are conservative, wealthy and successful. I just scanned your profile. Virtually ever thread you have started is an assault. You appear to have so little in your life that you are completely absorbed with attacking others. Yours is a dark and lonely world. I am sure you have very little happiness and pleasure, because someone so negative never could.
He's trying to get his hands on another hit list. This is another Jsmes Hodgkinson waiting for instructions.

Quit projecting.

Actually it seems as though lefties are having the meltdown, not Coulter. What's next for the left, suicide vests?

Forum List

Back