Someone wants to use the 14th Amendment to fix the 2024 election for Dems.

Of course there is. Only the winning candidate of each state can have electors to be counted by Congress. Any others are fake. Only legitimate slates are certified by the state. None of the fake electors were certified by their respective state.
wrong, electors of both republicans and democrats are real

just cause democrats win does not determine that republican electors, determined before the election, confirmed by the governor, are fake

And you think everything that can be googled is true? Yikes.
You claimed my claims were lies. Here are credible links proving they are TRUE. You're welcome.

You claimed my claims were lies. Here are credible links proving they are TRUE. You're welcome.

The problem is your links don't say what you said.

This is about a FISA warrant for Carter Page, not Trump

This says nothing about the FBI paying Twitter to "censor" things.

This says nothing about the FBI instigating any violence.

This says nothing about any former government officials providing their opinion on his laptop.

Same as above.

If you've taken an oath of office to uphold the Constitution, then try to undermine the Constitution, you should be barred from ever serving again.

The Republicans that supported the attempted insurrection have brough this upon themselves. Those that continue to support them do not deserve to have a voice in a Democracy that they want to destroy.
So you think Maxine Watters, Pramila Jayapal, Bennie Thompson, Jamie Raskin ... all need to be removed from office? Really?

just cause democrats win does not determine that republican electors, determined before the election, confirmed by the governor, are fake
Only one set of electors were duly elected and certified. The phony ones sent by AZ. GA. MI. NV. and WI. all made the claim that they were duly elected. PA. and NM. both made theirs conditional. Smart move on their part.

and there you go, lying, or ignorantly repeating something you think you heard

Where did I offer an interpretation? I did not. If you lie about what I post, we can only assume you are a liar regarding everything else

Where did I offer an interpretation?

Where you falsely claimed that section of the Constitution was violated.

The problem is your links don't say what you said.
This is about a FISA warrant for Carter Page, not Trump
This says nothing about the FBI paying Twitter to "censor" things.
This says nothing about the FBI instigating any violence.
This says nothing about any former government officials providing their opinion on his laptop.
Same as above.
1. I said the FBI falsified evidence. Claim proven.
2. This is more direct. Claim proven.
3. I never said instigated violence. I said instigated the J6 riot. Claim proven.
4. Those last 2 links prove that the FBI covered up the Hunter Biden laptop crimes, instead of investigating them. Claim proven.

False. Electors for both parties were appointed on election day...

But on December 14, 2020, only legitimate electors could cast a vote for president and VP to be counted by Congress. The Biden electors were legitimate since those states were won by Biden in accordance with the law. Trump electors violated the law by casting their votes for Trump. Hence, fake electors.

6BX7XT7AANEA7PQ6NKAOITLMVE.jpeg

You'll note, that certificate was never certified. So not a real certificate.

3. I never said instigated violence. I said instigated the J6 riot. Claim proven.
4. Those last 2 links prove that the FBI covered up the Hunter Biden laptop crimes, instead of investigating them. Claim proven.
You said the FBI falsified evidence against Trump. You are only proving to be dishonest about what you said.
You said the FBI paid Twitter to censor information. Your links say none of that. You are again changing what it is you claimed.
The riot is violence, so saying they instigated a riot is the same as saying they instigated violence. You're splitting hairs. The links still fail to show that the FBI had anything to do with instigating either the riot or violence.
Neither of your links are anything but allegations. Not proof.

When called out on lies, you are now lying about what you said.

Nothing you posted showed the FBI instigated J6.

False. Electors for both parties were appointed on election day...

But on December 14, 2020, only legitimate electors could cast a vote for president and VP to be counted by Congress. The Biden electors were legitimate since those states were won by Biden in accordance with the law. Trump electors violated the law by casting their votes for Trump. Hence, fake electors.

6BX7XT7AANEA7PQ6NKAOITLMVE.jpeg

You'll note, that certificate was never certified. So not a real certificate.
still a real certificate, and still real electors, the misuse of "fake" is duly noted

Only one set of electors were duly elected and certified. The phony ones sent by AZ. GA. MI. NV. and WI. all made the claim that they were duly elected. PA. and NM. both made theirs conditional. Smart move on their part.

only one set was certified, all were duly elected

No they weren’t! I keep telling you this. They were based on claims that voting procedures were inappropriately changed before the election.

They didn’t allege a single vote was fraudulent. They couldn’t.

You morons listened to the bullshit that Trump’s
cronies said in public and not what they said
in court.

Thats why you look like such a dope.

And your theory that a state is defrauded if another state votes a certain way was rejected 7-2 by SCOTUS. The lawsuit was completely unprecedented.

Which caused fraud. Trying to prove procedural fuckups is just easier, and those fuckups were ignored anyway BECAUSE OF TEH COVID.

Forum List

Back