Someone wants to use the 14th Amendment to fix the 2024 election for Dems.

The 14th Amendment did prevent some Confederate leaders from holding office again.

And I asked another poster if anyone has used it since then.

It was intended for the civil war, yet many supposed "traitors" were forgiven by the Union government as part of the peace.

Of course it is. Each state runs their own election for federal office. They decide who is or isn't on a ballot according to the law. Case in point, not every state allowed Kanye West to be on their ballots.

Was that because of signatures?

this would be disqualifying based on the merits, and the Constitutions only restrictions are that they be 35 years old and a natural born citizen.

Let me get this straight, so I can understand the magnitude of your grievance. There are 2,300 prosecutor offices in the United States and you show me an article say there are 70 Soros contributed people in office, and one of these is somewhere I my state. And I am supposed to have my ass all tore up, because of Soros? Get real dude! Don't you have a life? This ain't the Burger King. You can't have it your way from sea to shining sea. Can't you be happy about the 2,230 prosecutors? I just can't get too worked up.

Of course you don't get worked up, you agree with the SJW idiots causing this.

You said the FBI falsified evidence against Trump. You are only proving to be dishonest about what you said.
You said the FBI paid Twitter to censor information. Your links say none of that. You are again changing what it is you claimed.
The riot is violence, so saying they instigated a riot is the same as saying they instigated violence. You're splitting hairs. The links still fail to show that the FBI had anything to do with instigating either the riot or violence. Neither of your links are anything but allegations. Not proof.
When called out on lies, you are now lying about what you said.
1. The FBI falsified evidence to get a FISA warrant against the Trump campaign. That is a fact.
2. The FBI colluded and paid Twitter to censor the Biden laptop story in support of Blinken's "Russian Disinformation" memo.
"For the past few weeks, journalists have been reporting on what they've found in the "Twitter Files"—thousands and thousands of documents they were given access to by Twitter's new owner and CEO, the billionaire Elon Musk. The revelations have been astonishing and deeply troubling, exposing solid evidence of collusion between top executives at the FBI and their cozy counterparts at Twitter."
3. That the FBI infiltrated the militias confirms that they were a party to the planning, aka "instigating". Otherwise they would have shut down J6 before it happened.

The FBI had anti-Trump Operations Razor & Crossfire-Hurricane. The FBI is weaponized and politicized, like a Waffen SS.

still a real certificate, and still real electors, the misuse of "fake" is duly noted

Nope. They are fake electors. They illegally casted their votes for the loser of that state.

§ 21-2-499

The Governor shall enumerate and ascertain the number of votes for each person so voted and shall certify the slates of presidential electors receiving the highest number of votes.  The Governor shall certify the slates of presidential electors no later than 5:00 P.M. on the eighteenth day following the date on which such election was conducted.

Trump officially lost the election in Georgia a week earlier in accordance with that law...

The governor, according to that law, certified only the Biden electors. He never certified any Trump electors. The fake electors designated themselves as actual electors eligible to cast a vote. That document they signed is fake and the ones who organized it have been indicted.

Which caused fraud. Trying to prove procedural fuckups is just easier, and those fuckups were ignored anyway BECAUSE OF TEH COVID.
So you’re going to take away everyone’s vote because it’s “easier” than proving actual fraud.

Now that’s abusing the system.

Isn't White 6 not a Democrat? I can't keep track of all these non-Democrats who constantly support the Democrat party. I guess Whitie doesn't want to be right since he says the Democrats are right and he's not one

So you’re going to take away everyone’s vote because it’s “easier” than proving actual fraud.

Now that’s abusing the system.

No, it's the people who modified election procedures without changing the laws who abused the system.

But you got the result you wanted, so you don't care at best, and would do it again at worst.

only one set was certified, all were duly elected
No they weren't. The Democrat slate of electors were duly elected and certified by their states as such. The Republican slate and Democrat slate of electors were selected by their respective parties for the citizens of their states to vote on.

No, it's the people who modified election procedures without changing the laws who abused the system.

But you got the result you wanted, so you don't care at best, and would do it again at worst.
If you have a problem with the procedures, you don't wait until after the election. The only reason you waited till after the election is because you didn't get the result you wanted. That's abuse of the system. By the way, basically every state including Texas did exactly what they accused Pennsylvania and other states of doing, but no one tried to eliminate every Texas vote.

But at least you have given up the idea that you were going after voter fraud. You weren't. It's all just a facade.

You were after a court mandated coup.

No they weren't. The Democrat slate of electors were duly elected and certified by their states as such. The Republican slate and Democrat slate of electors were selected by their respective parties for the citizens of their states to vote on.
I spent days trying to explain the difference between an actual elector and a nominee for elector. It doesn't work. They don't get it.

it was violated

Nope. The manner of appointing electors in each state, passed by the legislature of each state, were appointed in accordance with their respective law. If you think not, post evidence...

martybegan
That Point .304 that somebody says in donated money too, whether they ever spoke or he knew their name or not, being another matter.

Of course, I am not worked up over that miniscule percentage. What is it, this Soros guy did to you?
1701200486476.jpeg

only one set was certified, all were duly elected

That's odd... you claimed they weren't.

elektra: We know for a fact, that the Constitution was violated in more than one state. That is not disputed.

For those who apricate irony.......

Like the Texas governor did?

Nope. They are fake electors. They illegally casted their votes for the loser of that state.

The Governor shall enumerate and ascertain the number of votes for each person so voted and shall certify the slates of presidential electors receiving the highest number of votes.  The Governor shall certify the slates of presidential electors no later than 5:00 P.M. on the eighteenth day following the date on which such election was conducted.

Trump officially lost the election in Georgia a week earlier in accordance with that law...

The governor, according to that law, certified only the Biden electors. He never certified any Trump electors. The fake electors designated themselves as actual electors eligible to cast a vote. That document they signed is fake and the ones who organized it have been indicted.
They never claimed they were certified by the Governor. "Fake" is nothing more than left wing agiprop.

1. The FBI falsified evidence to get a FISA warrant against the Trump campaign. That is a fact.
2. The FBI colluded and paid Twitter to censor the Biden laptop story in support of Blinken's "Russian Disinformation" memo.
"For the past few weeks, journalists have been reporting on what they've found in the "Twitter Files"—thousands and thousands of documents they were given access to by Twitter's new owner and CEO, the billionaire Elon Musk. The revelations have been astonishing and deeply troubling, exposing solid evidence of collusion between top executives at the FBI and their cozy counterparts at Twitter."
3. That the FBI infiltrated the militias confirms that they were a party to the planning, aka "instigating". Otherwise they would have shut down J6 before it happened.

The FBI had anti-Trump Operations Razor & Crossfire-Hurricane. The FBI is weaponized and politicized, like a Waffen SS.
1. Then don’t say evidence was fabricated against Trump. It’s not true. Carter Page is not Trump.
2. You keep leaving out the evidence of the “paid” part.
3. Your first link said there was no planning. Now you’re saying they were involved in the planning? Keep your story straight and give some evidence for it.

Forum List

Back