Someone wants to use the 14th Amendment to fix the 2024 election for Dems.

For those who apricate irony.......

Like the Texas governor did?

? What's the irony?

only one set was certified, all were duly elected

The fake electors illegally casted their votes for the loser of the election. The intent was to get both slates of electors in the hands of the VP with the hopes he would either pick the Trump electors or at the very least, discard both slates.

And I asked another poster if anyone has used it since then.

It was intended for the civil war, yet many supposed "traitors" were forgiven by the Union government as part of the peace.

I don't know why you asked that since it's irrelevant. It's still the law of the land.

1. The FBI falsified evidence to get a FISA warrant against the Trump campaign. That is a fact.
2. The FBI colluded and paid Twitter to censor the Biden laptop story in support of Blinken's "Russian Disinformation" memo.
"For the past few weeks, journalists have been reporting on what they've found in the "Twitter Files"—thousands and thousands of documents they were given access to by Twitter's new owner and CEO, the billionaire Elon Musk. The revelations have been astonishing and deeply troubling, exposing solid evidence of collusion between top executives at the FBI and their cozy counterparts at Twitter."
3. That the FBI infiltrated the militias confirms that they were a party to the planning, aka "instigating". Otherwise they would have shut down J6 before it happened.

The FBI had anti-Trump Operations Razor & Crossfire-Hurricane. The FBI is weaponized and politicized, like a Waffen SS.

The FBI falsified evidence to get a FISA warrant against the Trump campaign. That is a fact.

Nope, it's not. Page was kicked out of the Trump campaign before he was surveilled.

? What's the irony?
Texas alleged that Georgia, Michigan, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin violated the United States Constitution by changing election procedures through non-legislative means. Which is exactly what the Texas Governor did, legally according to the Texas Supreme Court. No wonder the SC declined the case.

[1a.: the use of words to express something other than and especially the opposite of the literal meaning]

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
They never claimed they were certified by the Governor. "Fake" is nothing more than left wing agiprop.

I never said they claimed that. I said they voted illegally for Trump and they certified themselves as eligible to cast a vote for president and VP.

I wouldn't want my side to disqualify 1/2 the democrats running for congress.

This isn't disputing an election, it's preventing one from happening on even terms.
Trump disqualified himself. If he had accepted defeat without the shenanigans he would not be going through this.

If you have a problem with the procedures, you don't wait until after the election. The only reason you waited till after the election is because you didn't get the result you wanted. That's abuse of the system. By the way, basically every state including Texas did exactly what they accused Pennsylvania and other states of doing, but no one tried to eliminate every Texas vote.

But at least you have given up the idea that you were going after voter fraud. You weren't. It's all just a facade.

You were after a court mandated coup.

LOL, how many cases have been thrown out because harm hasn't been established yet, or harm not shown to directly impact someone? Before the election, denied on standing, after the election denied on standing. Nice racket they got there.

Please keep your suicidal tendencies to yourself!

We really don't need to know!

OIP.yQCBCwrOcq22viLdAaQ04wAAAA

martybegan

That Point .304 that somebody says in donated money too, whether they ever spoke or he knew their name or not, being another matter.

Of course, I am not worked up over that miniscule percentage. What is it, this Soros guy did to you?
View attachment 865221

Of course you ignore this because it detracts from your "Destroy the country as long as Trump and his ilk die first" fetish.

For those who apricate irony.......

Like the Texas governor did?

So are they insurrectionists now too?

only one set was certified, all were duly elected
Only by their respective parties. The electors who are duly elected in the State wide vote for president can be certified winner by the state.

Not one of the fraudulent certificates say they were the Republican Parties duly elected ....... and they all said they represented their state, not their party. For example:

WE, THE UNDERSIGNED, being the duly elected and qualified Electors for President and Vice President of the United States of America from the State of Wisconsin, do hereby certify the following:

I don't know why you asked that since it's irrelevant. It's still the law of the land.

It had a specific purpose, and your ilk are trying to bastardize it to get your one party state wet dream.

It shows states decide who can or cannot be on their ballots. Which you absurdly denied.

You're ignoring the other constitutional restrictions.

They can't up and decide to ban on candidate, they can only set very very limited qualifications.

There are no other Constitutional restrictions.

Constitutional disqualification in the 14th is part of our Constitution. The Dirty Don and his collaborators should be disqualified from holding public office until the 14th is revoked. Ya'll should work on revoking that.
Have you ever heard of "Innocent until PROVEN GUILTY"? That means that you don't punish someone who has not been convicted.

Forum List

Back