Something Good May Come Out of Trump's Candidacy Afterall

Hillary is no Obama went it comes to creating a bandwagon effect.

Women are not going to vote for her just because she is a woman.

Men, including democratic and independent men will be turned off by her claim that being a woman is a qualification.

Just as blacks were turned off that Obama being black was a qualification????

I don't expect women to vote for Hillary because she is a woman although some will. I fully expect them to take a look at the GOP, their record of wanting to over-turn Roe, against the LLFPA and VAWA, and if it's Trump, add in the treatment of Ms. Fiorina and Ms. Kelly to the mix. Its pretty easy to see the GOP offers nothing but draconian thought and practices.

Not one democrat will abandon the Democratic ticket in favor of whomever the GOP has nominated. Especially since the only ones with experience or any history of being moderate in any way, shape, or form are apparently out of the contest...

I tell you what, the GOP needs 64 votes to flip from 2012. Where do you see the 64 EVs coming from?

funny how these libtard women claim the GOP war on women...when Hildabeast has been conducting a war on women since Bill was a Gov of that shit hole state he is from

Most red states are shit holes. Not her fault.

Every other reference to Ms. Clinton is a profane response....from the right wing losers here. It speaks for itself.

funny how these libtard women claim the GOP war on women...when Hildabeast has been conducting a war on women since Bill was a Gov of that shit hole state he is from

Every other reference to Ms. Clinton is a profane response....from the right wing losers here. It speaks for itself.

The only shit hole in my red state is the poverty stricken blue district.

She deserves every reference she gets son.

Still no idea where the 64 EV flips come from? Thats okay...I'm sure there will be plenty of threads in late November from you guys bitching about how unfair the Electoral College is.

All red states are shit holes. This is why industry moves down there; there are no environmental laws and you can pay slave wages to the bubba's. Not Hillary's fault.

Hey, keep on calling women names. It only works in her favor. It has for 30 years. One would think you'd have realized that 20 years ago...but stupid is as you do.

Men, including democratic and independent men will be turned off by her claim that being a woman is a qualification.

I don't expect women to vote for Hillary because she is a woman although some will. I fully expect them to take a look at the GOP, their record of wanting to over-turn Roe, against the LLFPA and VAWA, and if it's Trump, add in the treatment of Ms. Fiorina and Ms. Kelly to the mix. Its pretty easy to see the GOP offers nothing but draconian thought and practices.

Not one democrat will abandon the Democratic ticket in favor of whomever the GOP has nominated. Especially since the only ones with experience or any history of being moderate in any way, shape, or form are apparently out of the contest...

I tell you what, the GOP needs 64 votes to flip from 2012. Where do you see the 64 EVs coming from?

Plenty of women support restrictions on abortions, especially late term abortions.

And plenty of economic interests that would be served by Trumps Trade and Immigration policies.

Trump slamming various women?

That doesn't equate to "
draconian thought and practices"

That was just word salad you threw out there.

I see those EV coming from Rust Belt States.

All red states are shit holes. This is why industry moves down there; there are no environmental laws and you can pay slave wages to the bubba's. Not Hillary's fault.

Hey, keep on calling women names. It only works in her favor. It has for 30 years. One would think you'd have realized that 20 years ago...but stupid is as you do.

Wherever you live is a shit hole for that reason. That's why people move out of blue states.

I don't call her names. I call her what she is. Big difference. That you think you'll get a piece from her by voting for her is no surprise. You've got a long line to wait in to do so.

Plenty of women support restrictions on abortions, especially late term abortions.
Mmm-hmm...nearly 100% are sympathetic to the needs of women who may wish to avail themselves of their rights to reproductive choice. "Restrictions" are fine. Outlawing the practice as the GOP recommends is a non-starter. Fortunately for the Democrats and unfortunately for the GOP, your candidates are "all or nothing" jerks. They can't have it all so they will get nothing.

And plenty of economic interests that would be served by Trumps Trade and Immigration policies.
Nope.

Tariffs do not work. IF they did, they would have been implemented already. When the Chinese own your debt, if you try to slap a tariff on them, they will not only retaliate, they will start cashing in their treasuries... Simple economics. Immigration policies are far more costly than any benefit.

That doesn't equate to "
Sure it does.

Commenting on appearances and calling women "fat pigs" and thinking they are on their periods are sick comments from someone who should know better. Apologies are not going to cut it.

Hmmm....

They won't equal 64 from the Rust belt but simple math isn't so simple for some folks.
Thanks for playing.

Wherever you live is a shit hole for that reason. That's why people move out of blue states.

I don't call her names. I call her what she is. Big difference. That you think you'll get a piece from her by voting for her is no surprise. You've got a long line to wait in to do so.

Sweet response...Nothing makes me happier than your trying to justify the profanity by claiming it's correct.

Sweet response...Nothing makes me happier than your trying to justify the profanity by claiming it's correct.

I justify telling the truth. That you don't like the way it's done is too fucking bad. You can either get over it or tough shit.

I justify telling the truth. That you don't like the way it's done is too fucking bad. You can either get over it or tough shit.

I just told you I like you doing it; stupid.

Keep up the venom, the anger, the indignation....it's music to my ears.

Mmm-hmm...nearly 100% are sympathetic to the needs of women who may wish to avail themselves of their rights to reproductive choice. "Restrictions" are fine. Outlawing the practice as the GOP recommends is a non-starter. Fortunately for the Democrats and unfortunately for the GOP, your candidates are "all or nothing" jerks. They can't have it all so they will get nothing.

Nope.

Tariffs do not work. IF they did, they would have been implemented already. When the Chinese own your debt, if you try to slap a tariff on them, they will not only retaliate, they will start cashing in their treasuries... Simple economics. Immigration policies are far more costly than any benefit.

That doesn't equate to "
Sure it does.

Commenting on appearances and calling women "fat pigs" and thinking they are on their periods are sick comments from someone who should know better. Apologies are not going to cut it.

Hmmm....

They won't equal 64 from the Rust belt but simple math isn't so simple for some folks.
Thanks for playing.

1. NO, 100% are not.

2. "Free Trade" has not worked for our MIddle and Working poor.

3. No it doesn't.

4. It's a good start.

Nope.

That doesn't equate to "
Sure it does.

Hmmm....

Thanks for playing.

1. NO, 100% are not.

3. No it doesn't.

4. It's a good start.

Just to pin you down, please give us a % of the women's vote you think Hillary will get. I say it's over 70% of all women who vote in the 2016 general election. Start your excuse making early....

Nope.

That doesn't equate to "
Sure it does.

Hmmm....

Thanks for playing.

1. NO, 100% are not.

3. No it doesn't.

4. It's a good start.

Just to pin you down, please give us a % of the women's vote you think Hillary will get. I say it's over 70% of all women who vote in the 2016 general election. Start your excuse making early....

54%

Excuses? No excuses are needed.

Once Hillary is sworn in and the sting of Trump/Cruz still fresh in their minds, Congressional Republicans may wish to hammer in some actual campaign finance reform and seek to make the rules for the General Elections more standardized across the States.

There is likely no time more rich for such legislation than right after the election. However, this election will likely be unique because there are obviously candidates who are doing nothing other than trying to increase their speaking fees or selling books.

Counting those little chickies a bit prematurely aren't we?

no

What's your thoughts on Hillary's profanity....shill? You're a joke

I honestly feel that the GOP, in light of what has happened in the last few weeks, may be the one to approach President-Elect Clinton about it.

Once Hillary is sworn in and the sting of Trump/Cruz still fresh in their minds, Congressional Republicans may wish to hammer in some actual campaign finance reform and seek to make the rules for the General Elections more standardized across the States.

There is likely no time more rich for such legislation than right after the election. However, this election will likely be unique because there are obviously candidates who are doing nothing other than trying to increase their speaking fees or selling books.
And hopefully the crazies in the party will either sober up or form their own party.

This country needs (at least) two strong, serious parties, not one and a half.

no

Sure you are, plus you're showing a sever lack of understanding of constitutional congressional powers over State elections.

no

Sure you are, plus you're showing a sever lack of understanding of constitutional congressional powers over State elections.

So what you’re saying is that though she is leading in every poll and most Trump supporters have found a place under the bed to hide, the election isn’t over?

Forum List

Back