Sometimes you just have to change teams.

There is no way to know how many lives have been saved by the background checks we currently have. So If it prevents one mass murder, not allowing firearms to be housed with those who have confirmed mental illnesses is a reasonable restriction.

As for preventing the recent massacres, game planning last week’s defeat is not a winning strategy.
Kinda like there's no way of knowing how many lives were saved by allowing law abiding citizens to be armed.

What we do know is that in other developed nations like the US, not having firearms has not lead to multiple weekly massacres like we have here quite often

Those other developed nations are nowhere close to us in terms of freedom. If their citizens were armed, their despots would no longer be in power.

Wow. That’s hilarious.

You think freedom is hilarious? No wonder you so confused.

I think your views are childlike and retarded

Kinda like there's no way of knowing how many lives were saved by allowing law abiding citizens to be armed.

What we do know is that in other developed nations like the US, not having firearms has not lead to multiple weekly massacres like we have here quite often

Those other developed nations are nowhere close to us in terms of freedom. If their citizens were armed, their despots would no longer be in power.

Wow. That’s hilarious.

I think your view are childlike and uneducated, and I have plenty of other people on this forum who would more likely agree with me.

Please explain why freedom is hilarious.

Lol you are such a lying hack.
Like you claiming adam Lanza obtained his weapons legally.

No. But his mom did.

Her son was diagnosed with mental health disorders and lived in a house with an arsenal which resulted in the deaths of 20 kids.

Perhaps we should not allow Arsenal’s to be housed with the mentally ill.

You’re welcome to provide your own solution. Oh wait, you don’t have one do you? And you’re content with weekly massacres.

Her weapons were secured in a safe. Why do you lie?

He killed her to get access to the weapons to carry out his plans.

Hmmm please quote where I said they weren’t, liar.

You said there was an arsenal in the house. That is a lie.

The safe wasn’t in the house?

Having a safe means that the wepaons are secure and you calling it an arsenal does not make it true. It makes you a liar.

Wow. That’s hilarious.

I think your view are childlike and retarded, and I have plenty of other people on this forum who would more likely agree with me.

Never said it was. Your views are hilarious. But please feel free to explain the GOP plan to stop our weekly massacres.

No. But his mom did.

Her son was diagnosed with mental health disorders and lived in a house with an arsenal which resulted in the deaths of 20 kids.

Perhaps we should not allow Arsenal’s to be housed with the mentally ill.

You’re welcome to provide your own solution. Oh wait, you don’t have one do you? And you’re content with weekly massacres.

Having a safe means that the wepaons are secure and you calling it an arsenal does not make it true. It makes you a liar.

Apparently they weren’t secure and it was an Arsenal.

Wow. That’s hilarious.

I think your view are childlike and retarded, and I have plenty of other people on this forum who would more likely agree with me.

Never said it was. Your views are hilarious. But please feel free to explain the GOP plan to stop our weekly massacres.

I want to hear the plan you don't have, because I don't think we need one. I still want to know why you think freedom is hilarious.

Having a safe means that the weapons are secure and you calling it an arsenal does not make it true. It makes you a liar.

They were secure except for the fact that he killed his mother,

What defines an arsenal?

How many weapons were found at the school? If you know the truth, he did not have an "arsenal".

Wow. That’s hilarious.

I want to hear the plan you don't have, because I don't think we need one. I still want to know why you think freedom is hilarious.

Mac1958 the Dems have “lost their marbles” yet the rep from the GOP thinks weekly massacres call for no response at all?

As for a plan, for starters not automatically allowing guns to be housed in the same residence as mentally ill people would help.

Having a safe means that the weapons are secure and you calling it an arsenal does not make it true. It makes you a liar.

What defines an arsenal?

How many weapons were found at the school? If you know the truth, he did not have an "arsenal".

How’d she die again?

We also know freedom isn't perfect.

Perhaps you'd prefer to be in a country without a Bill of Rights.

What defines an arsenal?

How’d she die again?

Why don't you educate yourself instead of spreading lies?

By what determination was he considered mentally ill? Would it not have been his mother's responsibility to keep the guns away from him if that were true?

We also know freedom isn't perfect.

Perhaps you'd prefer to be in a country without a Bill of Rights.

Perfect is not an option. Trying something to lessen the number of rampage killings is what is called for.

What defines an arsenal?

How’d she die again?

By what determination was he considered mentally ill? Would it not have been his mother's responsibility to keep the guns away from him if that were true?

A physician’s diagnosis.

How did his mother die? All of the firearms were locked up...right?

Z8kWQx7.jpg

What defines an arsenal?

How’d she die again?

A physician’s diagnosis.

What was that diagnosis? My money is that you don't know that either.

You tell me if the firearms were all locked up.

How many weapons were in the house?

How many weapons did he take to the school?

I know all of these answers. You apparently do not.

What defines an arsenal?

How’d she die again?

A physician’s diagnosis.

What was that diagnosis? My money is that you don't know that either.

You tell me if the firearms were all locked up.

How many weapons were in the house?

How many weapons did he take to the school?

I know all of these answers. You apparently do not.

Here is what you said earlier;

Her weapons were secured in a safe.

How did Mama Lanza die again?

Forum List

Back