Songs with a person's name in the title

upload_2017-4-27_22-5-30.jpeg

*****SMILE*****

:)

please forgive if this has already been posted

Michelle - Beatles

You can laugh all you want, as most guys did.....But he made many of us swoon & weak in the knees, back in the day.:p

At that time, I never missed an episode of General Hospital cause he played Dr Noah Drake.....back when 'Luke & Laura' got their start & became a big thing. Once Springfield left the show, so did I.

You can laugh all you want, as most guys did.....But he made many of us swoon & weak in the knees, back in the day.:p

At that time, I never missed an episode of General Hospital cause he played Dr Noah Drake.....back when 'Luke & Laura' got their start & became a big thing. Once Springfield left the show, so did I.

I'm a woman. Though I am sure he made some men swoon as well. The song makes me laugh. Not the actual person.

I'm a woman. Though I am sure he made some men swoon as well. The song makes me laugh. Not the actual person.

oops...duly noted :thup:

Forum List

Back