Soon To Be Released By The Democrats?

Maybe you might be able to establish some credibility if you stopped posting threads attacking the Character of all Democrats as "ain't they awful" with some made up fantasy, conspiracy theory and ludicrous claims

I'm merely processing possibilities based upon their past behavior.

If you are a Democrat, or support Democrats, you have in my book a serious character flaw. You are indeed as awful as you appear.

Not that I froth over the jelly-spined Republicans, but they at least in the current scheme remain Americans.

Give him a break. We all do stupid things when we're young. I used to shoplift. This guy withheld information, resulting in the death of 3000 Americans. I'm sure some of you have even run red lights.

And after only 14 years in that lovely CO max prison. Great place to rot one’s life away and plenty of decades left in this pig’s six lifetime sentences for him to form all sorts of opinions about things. What the hell, not much else to do locked in his cage 23 hours a day, every day...after day, after day...as the years ever so slowly tick by. At least he’s got a nice widow though to help pass the endless boring hours waiting for his life to end there some day. The nice prison architect made sure each cell had a window for viewing absolutely nothing but a small sliver of the sky and nothing else. The big news of the day becomes whether or not the sun is shinning, it’s overcast, raining, etc. It’s the little things that count when sealed off from the world, and really hope he’s enjoying his existence.

Maybe you might be able to establish some credibility if you stopped posting threads attacking the Character of all Democrats as "ain't they awful" with some made up fantasy, conspiracy theory and ludicrous claims
You do that same crap all the time. That and your "idiot I grams"
Frankly, i dont know how you havent accidently killed yourself yet.

And after only 14 years in that lovely CO max prison. Great place to rot one’s life away and plenty of decades left in this pig’s six lifetime sentences for him to form all sorts of opinions about things. What the hell, not much else to do locked in his cage 23 hours a day, every day...after day, after day...as the years ever so slowly tick by. At least he’s got a nice widow though to help pass the endless boring hours waiting for his life to end there some day. The nice prison architect made sure each cell had a window for viewing absolutely nothing but a small sliver of the sky and nothing else. The big news of the day becomes whether or not the sun is shinning, it’s overcast, raining, etc. It’s the little things that count when sealed off from the world, and really hope he’s enjoying his existence.
Let the bastard rot in prison until he dies and rots away for good

Forum List

Back