Sooo, ghetto kids and Liberal wackos will storm the steps of D.C. on Saturday..huh?

I made several arguments. You have made none that hold water, So, no, it is simply a pretty reliable sign that you care little about human live, and a lot about your right to shoot an assault rife. Which makes you a pretty light weight person.

What makes you so deathly afraid of AR15's sitting quietly locked up in peoples gun safes at home?

Why aren't you MUCH more afraid of all the children dying at the hands of their irresponsible parents doing drugs etc? I guess you have no clue that while 17 died at Stoneman Douglas High, 1500 - That's ONE THOUSAND FIVE HUNDRED children have died at the hands of low life parents and thug boy friends since that time..

Why aren't you more afraid of all the drunk drivers who've killed 100 times more children since the Stoneman Douglas incident.

I'll tell you why....because you're an indoctrinated imbecile believing everything the Democrat Plantation tells you.

Seems YOU don't care about lives....only about guns because VERY FEW people are killed by AR15's compared to the thousands killed by texting while driving, drunk driving and mentally ill Democrat parents and BF's / GF's

There's just no excuse.

The right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Until the government takes away their guns...then their Right to peaceably assemble is also going to be taken...all of our Rights are backed up by the 2nd Amendment...without that, we have no Rights....

I made several arguments. You have made none that hold water, So, no, it is simply a pretty reliable sign that you care little about human live, and a lot about your right to shoot an assault rife. Which makes you a pretty light weight person.

What makes you so deathly afraid of AR15's sitting quietly locked up in peoples gun safes at home?

Why aren't you MUCH more afraid of all the children dying at the hands of their irresponsible parents doing drugs etc? I guess you have no clue that while 17 died at Stoneman Douglas High, 1500 - That's ONE THOUSAND FIVE HUNDRED children have died at the hands of low life parents and thug boy friends since that time..

Why aren't you more afraid of all the drunk drivers who've killed 100 times more children since the Stoneman Douglas incident.

I'll tell you why....because you're an indoctrinated imbecile believing everything the Democrat Plantation tells you.

Seems YOU don't care about lives....only about guns because VERY FEW people are killed by AR15's compared to the thousands killed by texting while driving, drunk driving and mentally ill Democrat parents and BF's / GF's

There's just no excuse.

Well, me boy, i do care about all those issues you dredged out of your little mind. And, what you are incapable of understanding, me NRA addict, is that all those issues have NOTHING AT ALL TO DO WITH MASS SHOOTINGS. You see, I do not like the fact that in this country, every year, assault rifles are used to kill hundreds in MASS SHOOTINGS, And many of those killed are kids. And, me clown, I would bet that I have more guns than you. And I have hunted for over 50 years. And no one, me boy, ever even tries to indoctrinate me. But you, me boy, are spouting the NRA talking points like a nice little toady, and could care less about the hundreds that are killed by mass shootings. NEARLY all with assault rifles.
So, next time you start making stupid charges about me, you may want to ask me first. If not, just keep believing what the NRA tells you, and keep working at keeping up with the con talking points. Because that is what pin brained cons do.

Sounds like a perfect time to go loot their homes and take the stuff they looted last time and put it back!

hehe

How would you like to sit in school and wonder if a shooter is going to kill you today, a great learning environment isn't it.

That is what we have with democrat gun free zones now......you guys want to keep it that way...dead kids are great for pushing gun control.....getting rid of democrat gun free zones will actually keep those kids safe......we know this because the mass shooters tell us they target gun free zones.

The right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Until the government takes away their guns...then their Right to peaceably assemble is also going to be taken...all of our Rights are backed up by the 2nd Amendment...without that, we have no Rights....
Did you notice 1. You have no rights to own certain kinds of guns.
2. No one has come to take your guns, it is simply a NRA talking point meant to scare the shit out of you. And as a con, you are easily scared.
Saying that killers are attracted to gun free zones is like saying sharks keep killing swimmers in shallow water. Stupid argument.

Last edited:

There's just no excuse.

Well, me boy, i do care about all those issues you dredged out of your little mind. And, what you are incapable of understanding, me NRA addict, is that all those issues have NOTHING AT ALL TO DO WITH MASS SHOOTINGS. You see, I do not like the fact that in this country, every year, assault rifles are used to kill hundreds in MASS SHOOTINGS, And many of those killed are kids. And, me clown, I would bet that I have more guns than you. And I have hunted for over 50 years. And no one, me boy, ever even tries to indoctrinate me. But you, me boy, are spouting the NRA talking points like a nice little toady, and could care less about the hundreds that are killed by mass shootings. NEARLY all with assault rifles.
So, next time you start making stupid charges about me, you may want to ask me first. If not, just keep believing what the NRA tells you, and keep working at keeping up with the con talking points. Because that is what pin brained cons do.

assault rifles are used to kill hundreds in MASS SHOOTINGS

WRong......total number killed in mass public shootings in 35 years, 1982-2017 is 795 people.....80% of those murdered are murdered with hand guns.....you don't know what you are talking about...

In fact....rifles are used to murder fewer people every single year than knives, clubs, bare hands and even lawn mowers kill more people every single year than guns do in mass shootings...

Expanded Homicide Data Table 4

Rifles....374

knives....1,604

blunt objects....472

bare hands....656

Wasps and bees....and animals....

Afraid of Snakes? Wasps and Dogs Are Deadlier

Of the 1,610 people killed in encounters with animals between 2008 and 2015,

478 were killed by hornets, wasps and bees,

and 272 by dogs, according to a study published in Wilderness & Environmental Medicine. Snakes, spiders and scorpions were responsible for 99 deaths over the eight years.

There's just no excuse.

First....does your baby sitter know you are on the computer again? Go tell her to stop texting her boyfriend and to get you some Teddy Grahams and a Juice box and that you have been grounded from the internet.....

And more to the point...

You keep attacking the NRA...the NRA supports the FIX NICS act....the democrats oppose it.

The NRA trains local, state and federal law enforcement...the democrats constantly attack law enforcement and prevent them from arresting violent gun criminals.

You keep attacking the NRA...the NRA supports armed security and armed staff in the schools, the democrats oppose it.

The NRA teaches fun safety to millions of children...the democrats fight teaching gun safety to kids.

The NRA supports keeping violent gun offenders in prison, the democrats let violent gun offenders out of jail and pass laws letting them out early.

The NRA doesn't support the PROMISE PROGRAM, of obama, which allowed the shooter to get the gun...the democrats created and support the Promise program...which allowed the shooter to get his gun...

Since those are the facts, the truth and the reality.....

Of the two groups...the democrats are the ones supporting violent murder, not the NRA...

2. No one has come to take your guns, it is simply a NRA talking point meant to scare the shit out of you. And as a con, you are easily scared.

Yes....we do have the Right to own guns....as a Natural Right which existed before the Constitution and the Bill of Rights....

You really should read Heller v. United States.....

https://www.supremecourt.gov/opinions/07pdf/07-290.pdf

A pre exisitng right

We look to this because it has always been widely understood that the Second Amendment, like the First and Fourth Amendments, codified a pre-existing right. The very text of the Second Amendment implicitly recognizes the pre-existence of the right and declares only that it “shall not be infringed.” As we said in United States v. Cruikshank, 92 U. S. 542, 553 (1876), “[t]his is not a right granted by the Constitution. Neither is it in any manner dependent upon that instrument for its existence. The Second amendment declares that it shall not be infringed . . . .”16
------------------------
Some have made the argument, bordering on the frivolous, that only those arms in existence in the 18th century are protected by the Second Amendment.

We do not interpret constitutional rights that way. Just as the First Amendment protects modern forms of communications, e.g., Reno v. American Civil Liberties Union, 521 U. S. 844, 849 (1997), and the Fourth Amendment applies to modern forms of search, e.g., Kyllo v. United States, 533 U. S. 27, 35–36 (2001), the Second Amendment extends, prima facie, to all instruments that constitute bearable arms, even those that were not in existence at the time of the founding.

And we have dopes like you enacting gun bans all over the country now......

They will BEG Father Government to strip them of constitutional rights granted by our founders...they will beg to be protected from themselves and the very same lowlifes they stand shoulder to shoulder with....haha
Think about that...you can’t make this shit up. Do we really need to wonder why nobody sane can take these Loons serious?

Beware Loser....many, many of these loons will be voting in November.....Can you say...Blue Wave?

Sounds like a perfect time to go loot their homes and take the stuff they looted last time and put it back!

hehe

How would you like to sit in school and wonder if a shooter is going to kill you today, a great learning environment isn't it.

That is what we have with democrat gun free zones now......you guys want to keep it that way...dead kids are great for pushing gun control.....getting rid of democrat gun free zones will actually keep those kids safe......we know this because the mass shooters tell us they target gun free zones.

That would be a lie, me lying con tool. Please tell me what shooter has ever said they target gun free zones.
It is like saying sharks only attack swimmers in shallow water, so you should only swim where it is deep.

Yes....we do have the Right to own guns....as a Natural Right which existed before the Constitution and the Bill of Rights....

You really should read Heller v. United States.....

https://www.supremecourt.gov/opinions/07pdf/07-290.pdf

A pre exisitng right

We look to this because it has always been widely understood that the Second Amendment, like the First and Fourth Amendments, codified a pre-existing right. The very text of the Second Amendment implicitly recognizes the pre-existence of the right and declares only that it “shall not be infringed.” As we said in United States v. Cruikshank, 92 U. S. 542, 553 (1876), “[t]his is not a right granted by the Constitution. Neither is it in any manner dependent upon that instrument for its existence. The Second amendment declares that it shall not be infringed . . . .”16
------------------------
Some have made the argument, bordering on the frivolous, that only those arms in existence in the 18th century are protected by the Second Amendment.

We do not interpret constitutional rights that way. Just as the First Amendment protects modern forms of communications, e.g., Reno v. American Civil Liberties Union, 521 U. S. 844, 849 (1997), and the Fourth Amendment applies to modern forms of search, e.g., Kyllo v. United States, 533 U. S. 27, 35–36 (2001), the Second Amendment extends, prima facie, to all instruments that constitute bearable arms, even those that were not in existence at the time of the founding.

And we have dopes like you enacting gun bans all over the country now......

What we have is dopes like me wanting assault style rifles banned. Like in every ever advanced nation of the world.
Then, we have dopes like you, who think it is more important for you to shoot an assault rifle than to stop the mass shootings that can only happen with those assault rifles. So, you call me a dope. I call you a selfish ass hole who could care less about children and others killed at least 10 times more often in the us than in any other advanced nation.
But nice try at carrying the water for the NRA.

LOL Fucking leftists....that's it throw rocks at someone who is shooting at you. Good gawd

Pennsylvania students will be armed with rocks in case of school shooting, superintendent says

SCHUYLKILL COUNTY, Pa. - There’s a rocky controversy when it comes to school safety in one Pennsylvania County.

The superintendent of the Blue Mountain School District is in the spotlight after telling lawmakers in Harrisburg his students protect themselves against potential school shooters with rocks.

“Every classroom has been equipped with a five-gallon bucket of river stone. If an armed intruder attempts to gain entrance into any of our classrooms, they will face a classroom full students armed with rocks and they will be stoned,” said Dr. David Helsel, testifying to the House Education Committee last week in Harrisburg.

Pennsylvania students will be armed with rocks in case of school shooting, superintendent says
We Are All Dumb Palestinians Now!

Last edited:
They will BEG Father Government to strip them of constitutional rights granted by our founders...they will beg to be protected from themselves and the very same lowlifes they stand shoulder to shoulder with....haha
Think about that...you can’t make this shit up. Do we really need to wonder why nobody sane can take these Loons serious?

Beware Loser....many, many of these loons will be voting in November.....Can you say...Blue Wave?

True...and I suspect all your candidates will run as Republican-lites like your boy in PA did....right?

True...and I suspect all your candidates will run as Republican-lites like your boy in PA did....right?

Always do. And republicans run as democrat lights where then feel they need to. But way more interesting is the number of Republicans who have decided not to run at all. Because, of course, they see the end of the line.

More teenagers are pro gun than anti gun.

Really? If so, you must have a source backing that up. I can not find one.

Always do. And republicans run as democrat lights where then feel they need to. But way more interesting is the number of Republicans who have decided not to run at all. Because, of course, they see the end of the line.

I’m curious...what motivates you to vote Mexicrat?
What’s the personal interest you vote on?

Really? If so, you must have a source backing that up. I can not find one.

Does your source prove otherwise?

Economics, mostly. And that democrats, me boy, actually use their brains.

Economics, mostly. And that democrats, me boy, actually use their brains.

Economics?
That’s quite broad...what specific “economics” are we talking about?
Free shit Econ?

Forum List

Back