Sooo, ghetto kids and Liberal wackos will storm the steps of D.C. on Saturday..huh?

Having recently snowplowed our surrounding areas we still have the blades on the trucks and will help to keep the streets open

They will BEG Father Government to strip them of constitutional rights granted by our founders...they will beg to be protected from themselves and the very same lowlifes they stand shoulder to shoulder with....haha
Think about that...you can’t make this shit up. Do we really need to wonder why nobody sane can take these Loons serious?

Beware Loser....many, many of these loons will be voting in November.....Can you say...Blue Wave?
More teenagers are pro gun than anti gun.
Really? If so, you must have a source backing that up. I can not find one.

Does your source prove otherwise?

My source? I have many, many sources on the subject. Most indicate that they are not anti gun. That, of course, is what the nra tells weak minded cons who want to believe such things. But they seem to be anti Assault rifle. Apparently, you have no source. Are you simply posting NRA talking points? Because that is much easier than thinking for yourself.

Beware Loser....many, many of these loons will be voting in November.....Can you say...Blue Wave?

True...and I suspect all your candidates will run as Republican-lites like your boy in PA did....right?

Always do. And republicans run as democrat lights where then feel they need to. But way more interesting is the number of Republicans who have decided not to run at all. Because, of course, they see the end of the line.

I’m curious...what motivates you to vote Mexicrat?
What’s the personal interest you vote on?
Economics, mostly. And that democrats, me boy, actually use their brains.

Economics?
That’s quite broad...what specific “economics” are we talking about?
Free shit Econ?

The middle class and jobs, mostly for the middle class. Earnings for the middle class. Tax plans, and on and on. Based on your stupid question, way beyond you.
By the way, genius, there is no such thing as free shit economics.

Last edited:
They will BEG Father Government to strip them of constitutional rights granted by our founders...they will beg to be protected from themselves and the very same lowlifes they stand shoulder to shoulder with....haha
Think about that...you can’t make this shit up. Do we really need to wonder why nobody sane can take these Loons serious?

You are missing the point. It is not pro gun verses anti gun. It is pro life verses pro dead. These kids want to stay alive.

I see a perfect storm coming in November. The lack of federal movement on gun regulation will be an issue in some districts. If the GOP candidates turn their backs on these concerns, as they have in the past, they will lose BIGLY. COUNT ON IT!

My source? I have many, many sources on the subject. Most indicate that they are not anti gun. That, of course, is what the nra tells weak minded cons who want to believe such things. But they seem to be anti A
True...and I suspect all your candidates will run as Republican-lites like your boy in PA did....right?

Always do. And republicans run as democrat lights where then feel they need to. But way more interesting is the number of Republicans who have decided not to run at all. Because, of course, they see the end of the line.

Economics?
Free shit Econ?
The middle class and jobs, mostly for the middle class. Earnings for the middle class. Tax plans, and on and on. Based on your stupid question, way beyond you.

Just come clean bud...you and I both know you’re on the Government nuts.
Anyone with an iQ over 12 knows Mexicrats can’t give two shits about the middle class...they’re all about the wetbacks and our lowest grade. You know this Loon. Pull your head from your ass, man up and admit it.

So, I noticed you made a claim, but you have no source for your claim. Or, do you, me boy?

My source? I have many, many sources on the subject. Most indicate that they are not anti gun. That, of course, is what the nra tells weak minded cons who want to believe such things. But they seem to be anti A

Economics?
Free shit Econ?

Just come clean bud...you and I both know you’re on the Government nuts. After college and 35 years working for private IT companies, I am happily retired, fishing as many Idaho rivers as possible. But nice try, dipshit. You were only off by 100%, dipshit.
Anyone with an iQ over 12 knows Mexicrats can’t give two shits about the middle class...they’re all about the wetbacks and our lowest grade. You know this Loon. Pull your head from your ass, man up and admit it.
Sorry, me poor con troll. Posting con talking points just proves you are a troll. Nothing more. Dems do indeed care about the middle class. But then, you spend your time reading con drivel. So you are told what to believe. Which you do, dutifully. Which makes you simply ignorant.

But you problem, me boy, is that you IQ is under 12. But really, your problem is congenital. That means it is not your fault. Just bad luck.

Economics?
Free shit Econ?

Just come clean bud...you and I both know you’re on the Government nuts. After college and 35 years working for private IT companies, I am happily retired, fishing as many Idaho rivers as possible. But nice try, dipshit. You were only off by 100%, dipshit.
Sorry, me poor con troll. Posting con talking points just proves you are a troll. Nothing more. Dems do indeed care about the middle class. But then, you spend your time reading con drivel. So you are told what to believe. Which you do, dutifully. Which makes you simply ignorant.

But you problem, me boy, is that you IQ is under 12. But really, your problem is congenital. That means it is not your fault. Just bad luck.

A bit off topic, pardon me, do you dress up as Popeye and head out to the pole puffer clubs from time to time...”me boy”?

Economics?
Free shit Econ?

Your Mexicrats haven’t pushed a damn thing; no policy or program to benefit the real American middle class...they have been way too busy scheming not so clever ways to help bottom feeders and illegal wetbacks fuck REAL Americans over....that and they’ve been fighting to grant wacked-out men in dresses the right to shit next to my teenage daughter....I’m thinking your definition of “middle class” is way off...huh?
Come on bud...no one legitimate votes Mexicrat these days...good people are plain embarrassed to do so.
You’re either a lowlife bottom feeder, an illegal wetback, a pole puffer/carpet muncher, a man in a dress or a feminazi...that’s the DNC constituency these days...Where can we categorize you...be honest now?

Economics?
Free shit Econ?

Your Mexicrats haven’t pushed a damn thing; no policy or program to benefit the real American middle class...they have been way too busy scheming not so clever ways to help bottom feeders and illegal wetbacks fuck REAL Americans over....that and they’ve been fighting to grant wacked-out men in dresses the right to shit next to my teenage daughter....I’m thinking your definition of “middle class” is way off...huh?
Come on bud...no one legitimate votes Mexicrat these days...good people are plain embarrassed to do so.
You’re either a lowlife bottom feeder, an illegal wetback, a pole puffer/carpet muncher, a man in a dress or a feminazi...that’s the DNC constituency these days...Where can we categorize you...be honest now?

Economics?
Free shit Econ?

Economics?
Free shit Econ?

You, me boy, are boring the crap out of me. It is hard to try to continue a conversation with a congenital idiot like yourself. So, back to the pig sty with you, me poor con troll. Because pigs are about at your iq. Should make for lots of stupid drivel, me ignorant con tool.

Last edited:

There are several polls including Pew.
I don’t believe you’ve looked, ‘me boy’ ;)

They must be liberals.

They are still going to school.

And most even threaten to vote once they turn 18, which is soon.

And those new voters are NOT voting Republican, bet on it.

Economics?
Free shit Econ?

You, me boy, are boring the crap out of me. It is hard to try to continue a conversation with a congenital idiot like yourself. So, back to the pig sty with you, me poor con troll. Because pigs are about at your iq. Should make for lots of stupid drivel, me ignorant con tool.

When I’m outclassed I always try to pretend the other guy is ignorant...that’s my play as well.
I’d duck out and run away too...you’re in over your head with me...I’ve exposed you and made you look like the foolish fuckin clown you are. Thanks for playing...now beat it....”me boy”!

I have a number of guns, and have hunted for over 50 years. And I am of the opinion that no one needs an assault rifle.
Except those that can not shoot straight.

People who don't hunt, who don't do recreational shooting of any kind, and who will probably never face a threatening situation requiring the use of a firearm technically don't NEED a firearm of any kind. But the second amendment says absolutely nothing about anybody's personal need. It does suggest that when citizens are called to defend their country, they should be allowed arms to do so. In such a case an AR type weapon might come in very handy.

But we don't NEED many things that we like to have. What logic applies for somebody like me to not have an AR-14 rifle? I have never used a gun in any manner to threaten somebody or defend myself and have never harmed a living thing with any kind of weapon except maybe a tree if I missed the target, but if I just enjoy having an AR-15 in my collection, what harm is there in that?

And what principle of the constitution says that my rights to a peaceful outing with my family to visit the U.S. Capital Building or any other site should be cancelled or made inadvisable because the place is flooded with a bunch of angry people most likely practicing poor citizenship and might or might not be dangerous to innocent bystanders?
Yeah, that would be terrible. How does that stack up against a nut case getting an AR and killing tens of people, me boy. Must be much worse. I mean, not having an AR or missing your day at the capital building must be about as bad as those 50 people who were killed. Though, in my humble but correct opinion, you could just not have the ability to shoot an ar and have the results we see in other countries, with no mass killings.

And what countries would that be? The ones with much higher percentages of households with guns than we have but that are small, homogenous populations with decent shared values and strong emphasis on personal responsibility and accountablility? The ones like Finland and Switzerland have very low crime rates involving guns or anything else.

Or countries like Honduras with rigid gun controls and ranked 88th in the world for the number of households with legal guns but has the highest homicide rate in the world, more than 76% due to gun crime?

The problem is not the number or type of weapons. The problem is a cultural one. Create a society in which personal responsibility and accountability is expected of all citizens, put biological fathers back into the homes, and allow God or religious faith that inspires peace and appreciation for life back into the schools and other public institutions, and I am reasonably certain that within a generation we won't be seeing guns as much of a public issue at all.

How about France, The UK, Germany, Spain, Australia, and many others.
And relative to your argument about culture, perhaps you can tell me how that is going to stop the killers who shot and killed the people in the Florida school, in Las Vegas, In the southern church, and on and so forth. How about Texas. How about Colorado.
Those killers could care less about your cultural dreams and your religions.
Just as in Australia. Where in 1996 there was a mass killings. Here is a recent report on their experience:
"Australia hadn't experienced a fatal mass shooting — one in which five or more people are killed — since the 1996 shooting. In the 18 years prior, 1979-1996, there were 13 fatal mass shootings"
Australia hasn't had a fatal mass shooting since 1996. Here's what it did
No other advanced nation of the world has anything close to the number of mass shootings we have. And all here, and the one in Australia in 1996, So your retort makes no sense. None at all. You see, the one difference between us and the other advanced countries of the world is that in all the others, they ban the sale of assault rifles.

So long as we ignore the destruction done to our culture, no amount of gun control is going to make that much difference. The USA is not any other country and there is no country in the world that can we can measure ourselves by their yardstick. So long as the left, and even some on the right, blame the guns or other things that are the symptoms rather than the root cause and ignore the factors that are making us a less successful society, no amount of laws, rules, regulation, or stripping people of their rights will make much difference if any.
A couple things to consider before ignoring all the possible causes of gun violence.

First, the mentally ill. We would have to have a thorough list, diagnosis protocol, recognition by the states, HIPA regulations, state responsibility in treatment and housing. Who shares the data, how is the data edited and updated? Are we in America crazier than any other society and amalgam of demographics? How best to give victims of gun violence mental health therapy?

Second, the availability of guns. Who is old nough to buy guns? How comprehensive is a background check system? Are all gun sales subject to a background check? How many guns could an individual buy at one time without a commercial license?

Third, cultural influences. Can it be proven that violent movies and video games influence mass shooters and other violent criminals? Should all aspects of cultural influences be considered? If it is shown that the aesthetic styling of weapons is a contributing factor, would the gun makers be willing to change the design of some weapons?

Fourth, could it be argued and accepted as fact that there is no mention of confiscation or banning has been mentioned in my 'couple of things to consider' list? None of those considerations would infringe on the rights of gun owners. You would still be able to protect your lives and property.

Finally, I would disagree that we cannot solve this problem no matter what. Any problem created by the mind and folly of man can be solved by the mind and the conscience of man.

People who don't hunt, who don't do recreational shooting of any kind, and who will probably never face a threatening situation requiring the use of a firearm technically don't NEED a firearm of any kind. But the second amendment says absolutely nothing about anybody's personal need. It does suggest that when citizens are called to defend their country, they should be allowed arms to do so. In such a case an AR type weapon might come in very handy.

But we don't NEED many things that we like to have. What logic applies for somebody like me to not have an AR-14 rifle? I have never used a gun in any manner to threaten somebody or defend myself and have never harmed a living thing with any kind of weapon except maybe a tree if I missed the target, but if I just enjoy having an AR-15 in my collection, what harm is there in that?

And what principle of the constitution says that my rights to a peaceful outing with my family to visit the U.S. Capital Building or any other site should be cancelled or made inadvisable because the place is flooded with a bunch of angry people most likely practicing poor citizenship and might or might not be dangerous to innocent bystanders?
Yeah, that would be terrible. How does that stack up against a nut case getting an AR and killing tens of people, me boy. Must be much worse. I mean, not having an AR or missing your day at the capital building must be about as bad as those 50 people who were killed. Though, in my humble but correct opinion, you could just not have the ability to shoot an ar and have the results we see in other countries, with no mass killings.

And what countries would that be? The ones with much higher percentages of households with guns than we have but that are small, homogenous populations with decent shared values and strong emphasis on personal responsibility and accountablility? The ones like Finland and Switzerland have very low crime rates involving guns or anything else.

Or countries like Honduras with rigid gun controls and ranked 88th in the world for the number of households with legal guns but has the highest homicide rate in the world, more than 76% due to gun crime?

The problem is not the number or type of weapons. The problem is a cultural one. Create a society in which personal responsibility and accountability is expected of all citizens, put biological fathers back into the homes, and allow God or religious faith that inspires peace and appreciation for life back into the schools and other public institutions, and I am reasonably certain that within a generation we won't be seeing guns as much of a public issue at all.

How about France, The UK, Germany, Spain, Australia, and many others.
And relative to your argument about culture, perhaps you can tell me how that is going to stop the killers who shot and killed the people in the Florida school, in Las Vegas, In the southern church, and on and so forth. How about Texas. How about Colorado.
Those killers could care less about your cultural dreams and your religions.
Just as in Australia. Where in 1996 there was a mass killings. Here is a recent report on their experience:
"Australia hadn't experienced a fatal mass shooting — one in which five or more people are killed — since the 1996 shooting. In the 18 years prior, 1979-1996, there were 13 fatal mass shootings"
Australia hasn't had a fatal mass shooting since 1996. Here's what it did
No other advanced nation of the world has anything close to the number of mass shootings we have. And all here, and the one in Australia in 1996, So your retort makes no sense. None at all. You see, the one difference between us and the other advanced countries of the world is that in all the others, they ban the sale of assault rifles.

So long as we ignore the destruction done to our culture, no amount of gun control is going to make that much difference. The USA is not any other country and there is no country in the world that can we can measure ourselves by their yardstick. So long as the left, and even some on the right, blame the guns or other things that are the symptoms rather than the root cause and ignore the factors that are making us a less successful society, no amount of laws, rules, regulation, or stripping people of their rights will make much difference if any.
A couple things to consider before ignoring all the possible causes of gun violence.

First, the mentally ill. We would have to have a thorough list, diagnosis protocol, recognition by the states, HIPA regulations, state responsibility in treatment and housing. Who shares the data, how is the data edited and updated? Are we in America crazier than any other society and amalgam of demographics? How best to give victims of gun violence mental health therapy?

Second, the availability of guns. Who is old nough to buy guns? How comprehensive is a background check system? Are all gun sales subject to a background check? How many guns could an individual buy at one time without a commercial license?

Third, cultural influences. Can it be proven that violent movies and video games influence mass shooters and other violent criminals? Should all aspects of cultural influences be considered? If it is shown that the aesthetic styling of weapons is a contributing factor, would the gun makers be willing to change the design of some weapons?

Fourth, could it be argued and accepted as fact that there is no mention of confiscation or banning has been mentioned in my 'couple of things to consider' list? None of those considerations would infringe on the rights of gun owners. You would still be able to protect your lives and property.

Finally, I would disagree that we cannot solve this problem no matter what. Any problem created by the mind and folly of man can be solved by the mind and the conscience of man.

Nobody questions that the mentally ill who are a danger to themselves or others must be dealt with. And I have for some time now believed we can turn the culture away from mindset and policy and wrong thinking that creates these sociopathic terrorist types. We didn't have them before we made biological fathers unnecessary, before we made God unwelcome in the schools, before we replaced heroes and challenge and courage in entertanment with desensitizing violence, anti heroes and glorifying who once would have been seen as despicable, and tearing down unifying traditions such as reciting the Pledge of Allegiance, pride and respect for the flag and the National Anthem, love and pride in country etc.

Until we address that, more and more gun control is just whistling in the wind.

Never was granted by the framers, too have assault weapons or even for each person to have a gun, it was for state militias.

You're just not very smart are ya? Any weapon, by it's nature of being a weapon, is an assault weapon, even a freaking stick. Also you might want to look up the definition of "people", it hasn't really changed since the 1790s.

Sounds like a perfect time to go loot their homes and take the stuff they looted last time and put it back!

hehe

How would you like to sit in school and wonder if a shooter is going to kill you today, a great learning environment isn't it.

How about you tell the little rats they are in more danger in their own homes or going to and from school. You know, tell them the freaking truth.

Forum List

Back