🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Sooooo let me get this straight the Maui fire was preventable??

Your ignorance is noted.
FB_IMG_1684197865609.jpg

Your ignorance is proven. Not one climate change prediction has come true.

Prevention is something they weren't doing well like clear cutting dead trees, removing dry brush, creating burn barriers in areas and so on.

Can't completely prevent fires out in the wild but you can reduce the likelihood and can reduce their potential damage.

Although them using California as a example wasn't the best choice because those California fires were due to them spending all their money on fighting fires instead of fire prevention a year or so ago which led to unmanageable fires .

No reputable scientist has ever advocated for "global cooling".

If some fallible scientist made such a misdiagnosis, it was never shared by the scientific community.

Stay ignorant.
Sure there were .. Stephen Schneider, the climatologist and climate scientist, Reid Bryson, the well respected atmospheric scientist and William Nierenberg, the physicist and oceanographer. While global cooling was a prominent conversation in the scientific community in the 1970s, it did not make it mainstream like global warming, climate change and whatever new phrase will be used in the upcoming decades.

NPC going to NPC..

But due to some other worldly moronic positions by a retard in charge of distribution the fires became unmanageable???

Wow.....just Wow....
So they moved this asshole to another position?? They should move him to the penitentiary.
notice how the media is so silent to put blame.lolol.........gd frauds

they voted for this....well....their vote was in action

Sure there were .. Stephen Schneider, the climatologist and climate scientist, Reid Bryson, the well respected atmospheric scientist and William Nierenberg, the physicist and oceanographer. While global cooling was a prominent conversation in the scientific community in the 1970s, it did not make it mainstream like global warming, climate change and whatever new phrase will be used in the upcoming decades.

NPC going to NPC..
the voters of the 50th state got what they voted for...box checking incompetence

Isn't the PC connected to an ocean? Aren't oceans rising because of CC?

Sounds pretty suspect to me.
My thoughts exactly.....how the hell can it be drying up?
I read the article...says that panama canal operates on fresh water....the solution to that seems pretty simple to me.

Isn't the PC connected to an ocean? Aren't oceans rising because of CC?

Sounds pretty suspect to me.

Nope. The Canal is a series of lochs that are feed by fresh water rivers. When the drought dries them up, there isn't enough water to refill the lochs.

the-panama-canal-explained.jpg

... you guys try to pretend that warming cycles have never happened before .. followed by cooling cycles. Nothing to see here except the hysteria that is driving irrational decisions and bureaucracy to give politicians more power and line the pockets of those juiced in.

Not this quickly and not this bad, that's the thing.

If it happens over hundreds of years or thousands, animals can adapt.

But July 2023 was the hottest month on record.

View attachment 817014
Your ignorance is proven. Not one climate change prediction has come true.
The problem with your little list is that a LOT of those things were solved by taking action.

For instance, the Ozone crisis was solved because Ronald Reagan actually listened to the scientists and signed the Montreal Accords to replace CFCs in everything from deodorant to air conditioners. Acid rain was reduced by changed the formulation of gasolines and emission controls.

Seems like an easy fix with "rising" oceans on both ends.
I can remember reading once that connecting the oceans directly would be catastrophic....apparently one ocean is higher than the other

Forum List

Back