🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Welcome back to meal skipping under the Biden Administration

I can remember being young and eating once a day during Reagan because things were so tough.
I can't....the economy boomed under Reagan...we saw the largest increase in wealth across the board in a generation....https://www.nytimes.com/1990/01/17/opinion/the-reagan-boom-greatest-ever.html

Where are these hungry hungry hippos and kids?
Go stand in a grocery store line dopey.....you won't have any problem seeing them. Most of them are democrats anyway. The average shopping cart is looking pretty strange these days. Food prices are up nearly a full 25% on everything and going higher every week. People will find ways to cope but they will not forget.

JO

I can't....the economy boomed under Reagan...we saw the largest increase in wealth across the board in a generation....https://www.nytimes.com/1990/01/17/opinion/the-reagan-boom-greatest-ever.html
All you can post is a link to an opinion? Where is yer fact?

Oh Goody....just what everybody here in the world's richest country felt like doing.

You can tell people to lower their expectations all you want.....when they see hungry kids they change their voting habits.

JO
Well 30% of the country is obese so maybe a few skipped meals isn't such a bad thing.

Go stand in a grocery store line dopey.....you won't have any problem seeing them. Most of them are democrats anyway. The average shopping cart is looking pretty strange these days. Food prices are up nearly a full 25% on everything and going higher every week. People will find ways to cope but they will no forget.

JO
Funny how I have not had to reduce consumption due to inflation, nor does my son in college.

Funny how I have not had to reduce consumption due to inflation, nor does my son in college.
Good for you and your son.

Sadly, that's not true for most of Americans...who are now poorer, and hungry thanks to Xiden and the Demfascist cultist like your selfish self

But you are paying more....you may have the extra but 60% of America does not....60% live paycheck to paycheck and do most of the voting.

JO

It means votes.....and there is no way they can reign this in before Next November in fact it will get much worse as the winter progresses.

I would not count your chickens before they hatch. The next election is more than 12 months away. That is more than enough time for the supply chain issues to be worked out and for oil production to ramp up.

But you are paying more....you may have the extra but 60% of America does not....60% live paycheck to paycheck and do most of the voting.

JO
Then I suggest they grow their own food, I did it when I had a house in the suburbs.

Good for you and your son.

Sadly, that's not true for most of Americans...who are now poorer, and hungry thanks to Xiden and the Demfascist cultist like your selfish self
Hardly is it all Biden's fault, you sure love to kiss the asses of the capitalist who are responsible and control the means of the production and distribution...

Then I suggest they grow their own food, I did it when I had a house in the suburbs.
That is a vital skill....but unfortunately not one available to urban people. Our ancestors were far better off when it came to weathering adversity that's for sure.

JO

Hardly is it all Biden's fault, you sure love to kiss the asses of the capitalist who are responsible and control the means of the production and distribution...
It is all Xiden's fault....glad we agree.

The capitalist are trying to get their products to market....sadly Xiden's fascist policies have got in their way.

Right here

Yes, a high Yuan means it buys less a weaker dollar means you can buy more. Why do you think Trump was always bitching about a strong dollars and interest rates that were higher than one percent?

MARKETS

Trump rips strong dollar, says the Fed has ‘called it wrong at every step of the way’​

President Donald Trump made his support of a weak dollar official, saying Thursday he is disappointed in the strong currency and is blaming the Federal Reserve.

“As your President, one would think that I would be thrilled with our very strong dollar. I am not!” the president said.

That is a vital skill....but unfortunately not one available to urban people. Our ancestors were far better off when it came to weathering adversity that's for sure.

JO
Bullshit, I was an urbanite for forty years before moving to the rural areas and I grew food and canned it while living in the suburbs. I will remind you of my fav saying:" Can't never did nothing".

I am sure that humans in the USA have food insecurity yet there has always been food insecurity with certain folks. There has always been inflation in the USA why do you people constantly keep yerself miserable and bitchy?

The communists are just getting started.
Yeah, I knew you couldn't find any starvations in the US by the US govt, who spends billions giving out FREE FOOD you people bitch about....Especially the free lunches for kids in schools.

Forum List

Back