Sore Winners

They won a rest and relaxation period through the Christmas Season, yippy..:lol:

When it happens again in January; you'll have fewer Pubs willing to go along with Cruz and company... Obama handed you guys your asses yesterday...what makes you think he'll have forgotten how to do that in January?

Watch...and learn.

Americans..pucker up, bend over and smile, a Democrat victory indeed.

You poor wittle victim... stop crying; it'll be alright.:smiliehug:

They won a rest and relaxation period through the Christmas Season, yippy..:lol:

When it happens again in January; you'll have fewer Pubs willing to go along with Cruz and company... Obama handed you guys your asses yesterday...what makes you think he'll have forgotten how to do that in January?

Watch...and learn.
According to the left, bipartisanship means the GOP bends over and gets assraped by the Dems, or am I wrong?

Yes.

When you act like the GOP did and make it "all or nothing", you won't get it all so you end up with nothing. I heard McConnell got a dam project out of it; so that's something I suppose.

Just because it's over...for now...doesn't mean we are supposed to be nice to you. It's clear you haven't learned your lesson.

You deserve to be spat upon and to have your noses rubbed in the dirt.

You deserve every bit of disdain you get.

:lol:..Democrats in a "Nut Shell"

You don't treat dimwitocrats with courtesy do you? The best result is if democrats spit on republicans and republicans do the same to democrats. Or worse. Whatever it takes until they get the message. This country is divided. Both sides despise one another and it is doomed to break up.

Watch...and learn.
According to the left, bipartisanship means the GOP bends over and gets assraped by the Dems, or am I wrong?

Yes.

When you act like the GOP did and make it "all or nothing", you won't get it all so you end up with nothing. I heard McConnell got a dam project out of it; so that's something I suppose.
The GOP made several different offers.

The Democrats responded by jumping up and down and screeching "DO IT MY WAY!! DO IT MY WAY, YOU BIG DOODYHEAD!!"

If someone tells you the Democrats were interested in negotiating, they're lying.

Yes.

If someone tells you the Democrats were interested in negotiating, they're lying.

Happy to negotiate now...when there is no pressure just to get a deal done to keep the lights on and the government from collapse.

You remind me of the guys who want to charge $800 for a $50 hotel room when there is a hurricane--we had those types back home in Texas. The leverage is artificial, you see.

That is what the GOP tried to do; create leverage by holding the government hostage; it didn't work and Obama is dancing around the ring with his hands up.

He's the winner.

Watch...and learn.

Yes.

Ahh but that's exactly the way you want it. Screw over Conservatives. Now we know Liberals are the enemies of America and need to be annihilated from the political landscape.

:lol:..Democrats in a "Nut Shell"

Laugh it up.

I like the gurgling sound from the pressure of our boots on your throats.
Gee, no brownshirt tactics here, huh? :cool:

You talk awfully tough for a kid whose only contribution to your "victory" was the blind, unthinking pulling of a lever with a D beside it.

You're as big a pansy as those sissies in the New Black Panther Party. All talk, no action.

You seem frustrated and upset.

Good.

Gurgle, gurgle.

Personally I can't keep calm and "think pink" at the same time but that seems to be the legacy of the sissie left these days. Anyway the Hussein administration would have been laughed out of Washington if the media was honest.

Yes.

Happy to negotiate now...when there is no pressure just to get a deal done to keep the lights on and the government from collapse.

You remind me of the guys who want to charge $800 for a $50 hotel room when there is a hurricane--we had those types back home in Texas. The leverage is artificial, you see.

That is what the GOP tried to do; create leverage by holding the government hostage; it didn't work and Obama is dancing around the ring with his hands up.

He's the winner.
Why did you edit my post? Did it hit too close to home?

They will not negotiate now. They never have. It's ALWAYS been "my way or the highway".

The Democrat definition of bipartisanship is "do what we say and STFU".

Laugh it up.

I like the gurgling sound from the pressure of our boots on your throats.

You talk awfully tough for a kid whose only contribution to your "victory" was the blind, unthinking pulling of a lever with a D beside it.

You're as big a pansy as those sissies in the New Black Panther Party. All talk, no action.

Good.

Gurgle, gurgle.
:lmao: You lack the horsepower to get me upset, boy.

Now, talk tough some more. The chicks dig it.

Actually, they laugh at you. Just like usual. :lol:

Yes.

Ahh but that's exactly the way you want it. Screw over Conservatives. Now we know Liberals are the enemies of America and need to be annihilated from the political landscape.

Me?

Conservatives have only themselves to blame for their falling so far out of favor with the American public.

Look at your stances on just about any topic:

"There are too many people in college" says one below.

Here is another gem of "wisdom" from a conservative:
No one needs insurance. People have survived for most of human history without insurance. It's a luxary.

Your candidates for President...

More entitlements for the already entitled:
More spending for defense even though we spend almost 1/2 of the world's defense budget already
The government must bless your marriage
If you're brown skinned, we are going to make you so uncomfortable, you "self deport"

You can look up Romney's positions (at the time anyway) and all of that is true.

Your "leaders"...
Women who want their insurance to cover contraceptives are "sluts"
Hold 40+ votes to repeal Obamacare knowing full well that it will go nowhere
Shut down the government for 2 weeks because the 40+ votes were not enough clues to let them know how it was going to go...

I wish there were two parties like we have in local elections most often. But when the GOP is THAT kind of stupid, I have to side with the Dems.

"Enemies of America"....yeah, whatever. :lol:

Personally I can't keep calm and "think pink" at the same time but that seems to be the legacy of the sissie left these days. Anyway the Hussein administration would have been laughed out of Washington if the media was honest.

We haven't had honest media for decades. And the current crop of liberal cheerleaders aren't even pretending to hide their bias anymore.

Considering that the Democrat Social Order won in this months version of Political Theater and Melodrama.

Why are they so grumpy...I think it's remorse..

Because it's not a "win".

Wanting government to work well is something the Democrats want. And so when you shut everything down for 16 days because you don't like Obama because he's black, it wastes everyone's time and wasted $24 billion in GDP.

The country actually lost money through this.

So Democrats aren't too proud of that, and if that makes them "Sore Winners" than that's much better than Republicans, who seem to be "Stupid Losers".

Considering that the Democrat Social Order won in this months version of Political Theater and Melodrama.

Why are they so grumpy...I think it's remorse..

Because it's not a "win".

Wanting government to work well is something the Democrats want. And so when you shut everything down for 16 days because you don't like Obama because he's black, it wastes everyone's time and wasted $24 billion in GDP.

The country actually lost money through this.

So Democrats aren't too proud of that, and if that makes them "Sore Winners" than that's much better than Republicans, who seem to be "Stupid Losers".

Democrats don't want a government that works honestly, they consistently show signs of corruption, greed, and a willingness to waste taxpayers hard earned money. Obama-care is a fine example.

I keep hearing about this 24 billion but I see no actual proof and considering how Democrats/Obama have increased the national debt with nothing to show for it but a stolen election and a nation headed for bankruptcy.

You have a lot of nerve calling anyone stupid, you're a dupe with no sign of critical thought, logic or common sense and you seem quite proud of it.

Last edited:

Good.

Gurgle, gurgle.
:lmao: You lack the horsepower to get me upset, boy.

We both know that's not true, Braveman.

Now, talk tough some more. The chicks dig it.

Actually, they laugh at you. Just like usual. :lol:

^Notice how they have to make stuff up to feel better about themselves.

Gurgle, gurgle, Braveman.

Forum List

Back