Soros Fund Manager Accused of Brutal Rapes

Besides not knowing what this specifically refers to do you have any objective source to back up your claim?

Did you know Republicans in Federal govt are 3 times more likely to get up to this sort of thing?
Do you have any names of Republican men who enjoy beating women so badly they get put in the hospital.

My question is, how many weren't put in the hospital? This guy has a body dump someplace. No one gets that abusive and stops every time.

Liberals are very sick people and we are now seeing their world from the inside. Dirty cheating perverted people....How much do you want to bet that Hillary and Bill are good friends with this sadistic pervert.

Sexual predators come in all ethnicities, races, cultures, races, political leanings, etc. It is not confined to one or dominated by one.

Take a human being and remove all and any concept of God and moral teaching and you get a modern day liberal progressive...

Conservative men know they can't get away with this kind of sick stuff...liberals feel they can get away with anything...they know the media has their back. When you watch the talking heads on CNN or any other fake news channel remember one thing....they all knew about Harvey and his ilk for years and kept their mouths shut.....Yeah they are the real monsters. Standing at the gate to protect pure liberal scum.....

Did you know Republicans in Federal govt are 3 times more likely to get up to this sort of thing?
Do you have any names of Republican men who enjoy beating women so badly they get put in the hospital.

My question is, how many weren't put in the hospital? This guy has a body dump someplace. No one gets that abusive and stops every time.

Well, if you want to politicize sexual violence, I gave a fact. The problem here isn't that this guy is a Democrat, it's that he's an asshole. Him being a Democrat is neither here nor there. Most Democrats don't do this, neither do most Republicans.

Forum List

Back