Soros

an unapologetic nazi that helped to take the belongings of jews as they were sent to the camps is the money man behind the dnc

understand that if you are a dem, your stance on politics is dictated by a truly evil man

Soros wasn't a Nazi; he's a Jew who escaped the Nazis. And then later used his resources to break down the Communist Bloc.

Where the fuck do you people come up with this shit....
shakehead.gif
They just make it up as they go along.

I am always amazed at those who have the resources right in front of them to determine a threat, and are so short sighted that the threat goes unencumbered. There should be an agenda to resist the assault to remove our sovereignty, and our wealth.

When I was in high school, I read, The Day the Dollar Dies by Willard Cantelon. At that point in time there were rumors and conspiracy theories about a group that wanted to start a New World Order. At that time there was a group. They met in secret. They conspired secretly. So as time went by I watched as they became more and more public. And I watch them today, boast about putting presidents in our White House, destroying monetary systems, regulating world banks and resources, and overthrowing governments.
This is one conspiracy that not only has come to fruition, but is proud of it's success so far. And they get away with it by depending on America's stupidity, just like the president, that they put in place to take down our economy, our jobs, our rights, our constitution. They didn't bankroll an event planner. They put a constitutional lawyer in place. Who better if the objective was constitutional < "fundamental" change?
They count on, "nothing to see here folks" mentality to fly under the radar and into the White House whenever they want to synchronize.
If it is a mere conspiracy, where did all that campaign money come from, and why is some unknown from Brussels welcome anytime at the White House??? A Jew no less. Not one of Obama's favorite groups, and yet.....
Are you and your ideas welcome at least as often as Soros is, American?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back