Sorry All You Weak-Minded Christians, "The Boy Who Came Back From Heaven" Was A Liar.

Since stars are far bigger than the earth, how can they fall upon the earth?

I note you see the absurdity of the revelation, it's hardly information to base a belief on, yet you and your fellow christian zionists continue to predict the end of the world according to these fictions.

Last edited:
The kid admits he's a liar so who knows what happened.? Maybe he told the truth before and was then paid by some anti-christian group to recant his story now.

hahaha SURE that's what it was. Does God like you being a liar or gullible? Because you're either stupid or being intellectually dishonest. Not just with us but with yourself.

We have told you all before that your experiences with the divine are all in your head. Even if he didn't make it up on purpose, the mind is a pretty powerful thing and if he was brainwashed with god talk before he went into a coma then of course his dreams would take him there.

Anyone who thinks they saw a ghost or angel is not lying. They really believe it. Doesn't make it true.
The way I knew it was a lie before it was exposed was because he was having communications with relatives in heaven, but that is impossible because the Bible teaches soul sleep awaiting resurrection at the end of this age together (1 Thess. 4.14-18).

and I told you this is unbiblical and you started talking about earthquakes.
Revelation 6.12 says "great earthquake" before the Tribulation starts.

And has to do with the spirits in paradise and prison because?

Alex Malarkey The Boy Who Came Back From Heaven Admits He Made It All Up

When Alex Malarkey was 6-Years Old he was involved in a traffic accident, as a result of that accident Alex went into a Coma. When he finally woke up from that Coma he told his parents that he had been to Heaven and told them how beautiful it was.

Guess What All You Bible Thumping, God Lovin' Narrow Minded So-Called Christians...IT WAS AND IS ALL A LIE!!!!!!!

"I did not die. I did not go to Heaven", said Alex, now age 16.

Malarkey now admits he made up the story to get attention.

Alex's Dad, Kevin Malarkey a "Christian Therapist", co-authored a book, "The Boy Who Came Back From Heaven", based on what is now a lie.

A movie staring actor Greg Kinear, "Heaven Is Real" was based upon the book. Weak-Minded, Brain-Washed So-Called "Christians" flocked to movie claiming it was proof of the love of a god that is not real.

Beth Malarkey, Mother of Alex who has since divorced her lying husband says she was very concerned about the book and the attention it gave to her son. Beth is the caregiver to Alex was left a quadriplegic from the accident.

God so loved Alex he allowed him to see heaven, but left him bedridden and without the use of his limbs.

Yep, living proof of love of a non-existent god.

Too many posts to read on this thread, but I trust that somewhere it was made clear that this boy and this case is not the far more famous one that was recently made into a movie? But just in case it has not been explained ---

The movie “Heaven is for Real” is not about that Malarkey kid. It is taken from the story of Colton Burpo who went to heaven while in the hospital after his appendix burst when he was three years old. What made his claims of heaven so convincing to his parents first occurred four months after he was home from the hospital he told his father exactly what he was doing while Colton was having surgery. (Note: the father was in another room yelling at God and angry at Him for this whole matter. And Colton also told his father where his mother was at that time in a different room.)

The next convincing account came when he told his father about meeting his dad’s grandfather in heaven. Colton gave his dad enough of a description that it amazed him. As it were, Colton’s dad’s grandfather died when Colton’s dad was very young, but they were very close. Colton’s dad showed Colton several pictures of older men and Colton picked out his dad’s grandfather from a lineup, so to speak.

The third convincing account came when Colton told his mother that he met his sister in heaven, the one who died in mommy’s tummy. Colton’s mother never told her very young son of any miscarriage so of course she was amazed. Colton said the little girl came running to him in heaven, hugged him and told him who she was and what had happened to her.

http://www.historyvshollywood.com/reelfaces/heaven-is-for-real/

So the top poster can call us weak-minded Christians because we may be prone to believe an account that later turns out to be untrue ---- but, he is dead wrong to think he has the more famous child visionary cornered. Wrong suspect!

Secondly, even if both these accounts were false, it has no bearing on the truth of God’s existence, on the truth of Jesus Christ, on the truth of heaven and hell. It is truly sad that so many cannot see or choose not to see. I cannot explain it at all, because for me it is as real and true as the sun.

Alex Malarkey The Boy Who Came Back From Heaven Admits He Made It All Up

When Alex Malarkey was 6-Years Old he was involved in a traffic accident, as a result of that accident Alex went into a Coma. When he finally woke up from that Coma he told his parents that he had been to Heaven and told them how beautiful it was.

Guess What All You Bible Thumping, God Lovin' Narrow Minded So-Called Christians...IT WAS AND IS ALL A LIE!!!!!!!

"I did not die. I did not go to Heaven", said Alex, now age 16.

Malarkey now admits he made up the story to get attention.

Alex's Dad, Kevin Malarkey a "Christian Therapist", co-authored a book, "The Boy Who Came Back From Heaven", based on what is now a lie.

A movie staring actor Greg Kinear, "Heaven Is Real" was based upon the book. Weak-Minded, Brain-Washed So-Called "Christians" flocked to movie claiming it was proof of the love of a god that is not real.

Beth Malarkey, Mother of Alex who has since divorced her lying husband says she was very concerned about the book and the attention it gave to her son. Beth is the caregiver to Alex was left a quadriplegic from the accident.

God so loved Alex he allowed him to see heaven, but left him bedridden and without the use of his limbs.

Yep, living proof of love of a non-existent god.

Too many posts to read on this thread, but I trust that somewhere it was made clear that this boy and this case is not the far more famous one that was recently made into a movie? But just in case it has not been explained ---

The movie “Heaven is for Real” is not about that Malarkey kid. It is taken from the story of Colton Burpo who went to heaven while in the hospital after his appendix burst when he was three years old. What made his claims of heaven so convincing to his parents first occurred four months after he was home from the hospital he told his father exactly what he was doing while Colton was having surgery. (Note: the father was in another room yelling at God and angry at Him for this whole matter. And Colton also told his father where his mother was at that time in a different room.)

The next convincing account came when he told his father about meeting his dad’s grandfather in heaven. Colton gave his dad enough of a description that it amazed him. As it were, Colton’s dad’s grandfather died when Colton’s dad was very young, but they were very close. Colton’s dad showed Colton several pictures of older men and Colton picked out his dad’s grandfather from a lineup, so to speak.

The third convincing account came when Colton told his mother that he met his sister in heaven, the one who died in mommy’s tummy. Colton’s mother never told her very young son of any miscarriage so of course she was amazed. Colton said the little girl came running to him in heaven, hugged him and told him who she was and what had happened to her.

http://www.historyvshollywood.com/reelfaces/heaven-is-for-real/

So the top poster can call us weak-minded Christians because we may be prone to believe an account that later turns out to be untrue ---- but, he is dead wrong to think he has the more famous child visionary cornered. Wrong suspect!

Secondly, even if both these accounts were false, it has no bearing on the truth of God’s existence, on the truth of Jesus Christ, on the truth of heaven and hell. It is truly sad that so many cannot see or choose not to see. I cannot explain it at all, because for me it is as real and true as the sun.

You should worship the sun. It is worthy of being worshiped. It gives you life. It is the closest thing to god there is.

PS. I heard on Christian radio that Jesus himself said no one except him will come back from the dead. So you can't be a Christian and believe someone went to heaven and came back.

But like all theists, you guys just cherry pick what you want to believe.

You should worship the sun. It is worthy of being worshiped. It gives you life. It is the closest thing to god there is.

PS. I heard on Christian radio that Jesus himself said no one except him will come back from the dead. So you can't be a Christian and believe someone went to heaven and came back.

And like all atheists, you are short on explanations all too often. (imo)

So the Burpo family is all lying about this child’s claims and his visit to heaven. And since he’s a liar, let’s give him credit for carrying out interviews for many years now and keeping his stories straight.

FYI, I am not much of a cherry picker. I would be curious to know what it is that the Catholic Church teaches as doctrine that I deny to be the truth? (FYI: the Catholic Church has never made a formal teaching or doctrine out of limbo or evolution, so you can set those aside.)

I should give you credit for listening to Christian radio, but I cannot imagine what preacher could be so adamant on telling us what God can or cannot do? You see, that is why Jesus Christ establish His Church on earth with St. Peter as the first head of that Church. To be the ruling authority, to first codify Holy Scripture and then to be the final authority in interpreting it or refusing to rule on it. No other voice out there carries such bestowed authority so do not be surprised there are many outside of the Church claiming to know better. It is not the silver bullet you must be in search of to try and disprove the truth of Jesus as the Divine One?

So the Burpo family is all lying about this child’s claims and his visit to heaven. And since he’s a liar, let’s give him credit for carrying out interviews for many years now and keeping his stories straight.

FYI, I am not much of a cherry picker. I would be curious to know what it is that the Catholic Church teaches as doctrine that I deny to be the truth? (FYI: the Catholic Church has never made a formal teaching or doctrine out of limbo or evolution, so you can set those aside.)

I should give you credit for listening to Christian radio, but I cannot imagine what preacher could be so adamant on telling us what God can or cannot do? You see, that is why Jesus Christ establish His Church on earth with St. Peter as the first head of that Church. To be the ruling authority, to first codify Holy Scripture and then to be the final authority in interpreting it or refusing to rule on it. No other voice out there carries such bestowed authority so do not be surprised there are many outside of the Church claiming to know better. It is not the silver bullet you must be in search of to try and disprove the truth of Jesus as the Divine One?

Do you even know the history of your own religion? The Catholic Church was so corrupt for so long. Evil Popes are now saints. But of course you think your church is the one true church. Presbyterians, Lutherans, Baptists, etc. all think they have it right too. They think your church is misrepresenting what god said. Fact is, god never said anything to any of you.

Joseph Smith got it half right. He prayed to the lord asking what church he should join and the lord told him none of them. They were all corrupt and he should start his own church.

Remember the most famous couple in the 60's that said they not only saw a UFO but they were abducted? They stuck to their story too. And many other people have claimed to see aliens/ufo's. Do you believe them? Why not? Hell, I might even believe they believe. In other words they aren't making it up. Sorry, its all in their heads.

If science can't verify it, don't believe it. You need to question the saying of the ancients more. Don't believe everything you are told.

Oh look, another call out/flame thread in a supposedly moderated and protected forum.

Go figure.

In the past the Catholic church said all non Catholics will go to hell. Do they still believe this? I hope you say yes. I want everyone to know your churches honest answer.

“Through humility, soul searching, and prayerful contemplation we have gained a new understanding of certain dogmas. The church no longer believes in a literal hell where people suffer. This doctrine is incompatible with the infinite love of God. God is not a judge but a friend and a lover of humanity. God seeks not to condemn but only to embrace. Like the fable of Adam and Eve, we see hell as a literary device. Hell is merely a metaphor for the isolated soul, which like all souls ultimately will be united in love with God.” - Your New Pope.

You couldn't marry a non Catholic until the year 1818. Maybe this isn't doctrine but I think you get my point.

Here is what your church will do in time. They will drop the notion that marriage is only between a man and a woman. That way they won't have to change their doctrine as far as adultry goes.

Oh, and at one point your church will have to admit that the Jesus myth is also an allegory.

Alex was and is goddamn liar. He admits he is a goddamn liar.

I totally understand your need to have someone do your thinking for you though.

I mean if you thought for yourself, you see the whole god thing for the outright, down right lie that it is.

So we should deny God because some kid lied? Can we deny our President? He lies all the time............

Alex was and is goddamn liar. He admits he is a goddamn liar.

I totally understand your need to have someone do your thinking for you though.

I mean if you thought for yourself, you see the whole god thing for the outright, down right lie that it is.

So we should deny God because some kid lied? Can we deny our President? He lies all the time............

This is just one small example of all the bad reasons you guys have for believing.

We all know theists who swear they have seen an angel, demon, ghost or had a spiritual experience. I believe they believe they did. I just don't believe they did.

How many Christians believe in ghosts?

Hebrews 9:27declares, “Man is destined to die once, and after that to face judgment.” That is what happens to a person’s soul-spirit after death—judgment. The result of this judgment is heaven for the believer (2 Corinthians 5:6-8;Philippians 1:23) and hell for the unbeliever (Matthew 25:46;Luke 16:22-24). There is no in-between. There is no possibility of remaining on earth in spirit form as a “ghost.” If there are such things as ghosts, according to the Bible, they absolutely cannot be the disembodied spirits of deceased human beings.

What they can be is in an other dimension. Dimensions, can warp, bend, tear and temporally displace the dimension we are in. Think of a bathtub full of bubbles. When you add more bubbles they can displace the ones already there for a moment. What we get a glimpse of is inter-dimensional. Not someone in our dimension living as a spirit. It is how the disciples saw Moses and Elijah and Christ all appearing to hover in mid air.

After death those who are covered in the blood of the lamb go straight up. The others will be judged at the White Throne Judgment. The only judgment a Christian receives is at the Bema judgment for rewards.

Do you even know the history of your own religion? The Catholic Church was so corrupt for so long. Evil Popes are now saints. But of course you think your church is the one true church. Presbyterians, Lutherans, Baptists, etc. all think they have it right too. They think your church is misrepresenting what god said. Fact is, god never said anything to any of you.

Joseph Smith got it half right. He prayed to the lord asking what church he should join and the lord told him none of them. They were all corrupt and he should start his own church.

Remember the most famous couple in the 60's that said they not only saw a UFO but they were abducted? They stuck to their story too. And many other people have claimed to see aliens/ufo's. Do you believe them? Why not? Hell, I might even believe they believe. In other words they aren't making it up. Sorry, its all in their heads.

If science can't verify it, don't believe it. You need to question the saying of the ancients more. Don't believe everything you are told.

Do you even know the history of your own religion?

Look who’s asking

The Catholic Church was so corrupt for so long.

False. Let God be the final judge.

Evil Popes are now saints.

You don’t know what you are talking about (again)

But of course you think your church is the one true church.

With good cause, all that clearly escapes you.

Presbyterians, Lutherans, Baptists, etc. all think they have it right too.

Yeah, fine, what of it?

They think your church is misrepresenting what god said. Fact is, god never said anything to any of you.

Fact is, you have chosen to remain blind. You have an “end” and choose only those means or claims which appear to abet your cause and you ignore all that which says you are dead wrong.

Joseph Smith got it half right. He prayed to the lord asking what church he should join and the lord told him none of them. They were all corrupt and he should start his own church…. Remember the most famous couple in the 60's that said they not only saw a UFO but they were abducted? They stuck to their story too. And many other people have claimed to see aliens/ufo's. Do you believe them? Why not? Hell, I might even believe they believe. In other words they aren't making it up. Sorry, its all in their heads.

This is all making you look stupid and/or desperate. Do you need to be shown why?

If science can't verify it, don't believe it.

Yawn. Science won’t even put a toe in the water.

You need to question the saying of the ancients more. Don't believe everything you are told.

Clearly starting with you.

In the past the Catholic church said all non Catholics will go to hell. Do they still believe this? I hope you say yes. I want everyone to know your churches honest answer.

You show me where they said that. They have taught the very opposite for centuries. Their catechism and the councils say the exact opposite. Perhaps you are referencing the Vatican I council from 1854 which stated “outside of the Catholic Church there is no salvation.” Well, I can assure it is not how you are reading it or want to read it. It is not much different than Jesus saying “no one comes to the Father but through me.” You do not have to be a Christian to get to heaven, but Jesus is your judge. You do not have to be a Catholic to be saved, but through some mystical way you are judged or weighed through the tenets and authority given to the Church by Jesus Christ. (Close enough for your interest.)

“Through humility, soul searching, and prayerful contemplation we have gained a new understanding of certain dogmas. The church no longer believes in a literal hell where people suffer. This doctrine is incompatible with the infinite love of God. God is not a judge but a friend and a lover of humanity. God seeks not to condemn but only to embrace. Like the fable of Adam and Eve, we see hell as a literary device. Hell is merely a metaphor for the isolated soul, which like all souls ultimately will be united in love with God.” - Your New Pope.

And no doubt you grabbed on to that “quote” and ran with it. I did not have to give those words a second look and I knew that had to be totally false. So out of curiosity I googled your quote and what do you know? It is a total parody, totally made up by some blogger or magazine not unlike The Onion. http://www.ncregister.com/blog/jimmy-akin/dont-fall-for-this-pope-francis-hoax-5-things-to-know-and-share/#ixzz3Q438nK2P It is a total hoax brother.

You couldn't marry a non Catholic until the year 1818. Maybe this isn't doctrine but I think you get my point.

It’s not doctrine. I am not sure I get your point? If God and God’s word does not matter or have an eternal effect on our souls, then I guess what we do with our spiritual lives does not matter. But that is not the case.

Here is what your church will do in time. They will drop the notion that marriage is only between a man and a woman. That way they won't have to change their doctrine as far as adultery goes.

Only you know where you are coming from, I surely do not?

Look who’s asking

Yeah, fine, what of it?

They think your church is misrepresenting what god said. Fact is, god never said anything to any of you.

Fact is, you have chosen to remain blind. You have an “end” and choose only those means or claims which appear to abet your cause and you ignore all that which says you are dead wrong.

Joseph Smith got it half right. He prayed to the lord asking what church he should join and the lord told him none of them. They were all corrupt and he should start his own church…. Remember the most famous couple in the 60's that said they not only saw a UFO but they were abducted? They stuck to their story too. And many other people have claimed to see aliens/ufo's. Do you believe them? Why not? Hell, I might even believe they believe. In other words they aren't making it up. Sorry, its all in their heads.

This is all making you look stupid and/or desperate. Do you need to be shown why?

You need to question the saying of the ancients more. Don't believe everything you are told.

You show me where they said that. They have taught the very opposite for centuries. Their catechism and the councils say the exact opposite. Perhaps you are referencing the Vatican I council from 1854 which stated “outside of the Catholic Church there is no salvation.” Well, I can assure it is not how you are reading it or want to read it. It is not much different than Jesus saying “no one comes to the Father but through me.” You do not have to be a Christian to get to heaven, but Jesus is your judge. You do not have to be a Catholic to be saved, but through some mystical way you are judged or weighed through the tenets and authority given to the Church by Jesus Christ. (Close enough for your interest.)

And no doubt you grabbed on to that “quote” and ran with it. I did not have to give those words a second look and I knew that had to be totally false. So out of curiosity I googled your quote and what do you know? It is a total parody, totally made up by some blogger or magazine not unlike The Onion. http://www.ncregister.com/blog/jimmy-akin/dont-fall-for-this-pope-francis-hoax-5-things-to-know-and-share/#ixzz3Q438nK2P It is a total hoax brother.

It’s not doctrine. I am not sure I get your point? If God and God’s word does not matter or have an eternal effect on our souls, then I guess what we do with our spiritual lives does not matter. But that is not the case.

Here is what your church will do in time. They will drop the notion that marriage is only between a man and a woman. That way they won't have to change their doctrine as far as adultery goes.

You ignore all the reasons I'm dead right.

Look who’s asking

Yeah, fine, what of it?

You must have quite a following.

An acknowledgement of false advertising on the pope should have been a minimum.

Look who’s asking

Yeah, fine, what of it?

Islam has a lot of members. Does that make it any more credible to you?

There is no evidence to support any of the claims made in the Bible concerning the existence of a god. Any ‘evidence’ proposed by theists to support the Bible’s various historical and supernatural claims is non-existent at best, manufactured at worst. The Bible is simply one of many religious texts. Like those other texts, it itself constitutes no evidence for the existence of a god. Its florid prose and fanciful content do not legitimize it nor distinguish it from other ancient works of literature. The Bible is historically inaccurate, factually incorrect, inconsistent and contradictory. It was artificially constructed by a group of men in antiquity and is poorly translated, heavily altered and selectively interpreted. Entire sections of the text have been redacted over time.

All historical references to Jesus derive from hearsay accounts written decades or centuries after his supposed death. These historical references generally refer to early Christians rather than a historical Jesus and, in some cases, directly contradict the Gospels or were deliberately manufactured.

The Gospels themselves contradict one-another on many key events and were constructed by unknown authors up to a century after the events they describe are said to have occurred. They are not eyewitness accounts. The New Testament, as a whole, contains many internal inconsistencies as a result of its piecemeal construction and is factually incorrect on several historical claims, such as the early existence of Nazareth, the reign of Herod and the Roman census. Like the Old Testament, it too has had entire books and sections redacted.

The Biblical account of Jesus has striking similarities with other mythologies and textsand many of his supposed teachings existed prior to his time. It is likely the character was either partly or entirely invented by competing first century messianic cults from an amalgamation of Greco-Roman, Egyptian and Judeo-Apocalyptic myths and prophecies.

Look who’s asking

Yeah, fine, what of it?

Just one example: Benedict IX was Pope from 1032 to 1044, again in 1045, and finally from 1047 to 1048. had few qualifications for the papacy other than connections with a socially powerful family. St. Peter Damian described him as “a demon from hell in the disguise of a priest” in the Liber Gomorrhianus, a treatise on papal corruption and sex that accused Benedict IX of routine homosexuality and bestiality.

He was also accused by Bishop Benno of Piacenza of “many vile adulteries and murders.” Pope Victor III referred to “his rapes, murders and other unspeakable acts. His life as a Pope so vile, so foul, so execrable, that I shudder to think of it.”

Benedict gave up his papacy for the first time in exchange for a large sum of money in 1044. He returned in 1045 to depose his replacement and reigned for one month, after which he left again, possibly to marry, and sold the papacy for a second time, to his Godfather

Look who’s asking

Yeah, fine, what of it?

There is no evidence to support any of the claims made in the Bible concerning the existence of a god. Any ‘evidence’ proposed by theists to support the Bible’s various historical and supernatural claims is non-existent at best, manufactured at worst. The Bible is simply one of many religious texts. Like those other texts, it itself constitutes no evidence for the existence of a god. Its florid prose and fanciful content do not legitimize it nor distinguish it from other ancient works of literature. The Bible is historically inaccurate, factually incorrect, inconsistent and contradictory. It was artificially constructed by a group of men in antiquity and is poorly translated, heavily altered and selectively interpreted. Entire sections of the text have been redacted over time.

All historical references to Jesus derive from hearsay accounts written decades or centuries after his supposed death. These historical references generally refer to early Christians rather than a historical Jesus and, in some cases, directly contradict the Gospels or were deliberately manufactured.

The Gospels themselves contradict one-another on many key events and were constructed by unknown authors up to a century after the events they describe are said to have occurred. They are not eyewitness accounts. The New Testament, as a whole, contains many internal inconsistencies as a result of its piecemeal construction and is factually incorrect on several historical claims, such as the early existence of Nazareth, the reign of Herod and the Roman census. Like the Old Testament, it too has had entire books and sections redacted.

The Biblical account of Jesus has striking similarities with other mythologies and textsand many of his supposed teachings existed prior to his time. It is likely the character was either partly or entirely invented by competing first century messianic cults from an amalgamation of Greco-Roman, Egyptian and Judeo-Apocalyptic myths and prophecies.
What a lot of members around the world does (RCC, Hinduism, Islam, Christianity only) is show that that such a particular god is accessible not that he is the correct one. Whereas in Christianity we know Jesus is the correct one because you can't find a naturalistic explanation to account for the eyewitness testimony of the Apostles in various group settings. You prove Jesus is God. Thank you.

Look who’s asking

Yeah, fine, what of it?

What a lot of members around the world does (RCC, Hinduism, Islam, Christianity only) is show that that such a particular god is accessible not that he is the correct one. Whereas in Christianity we know Jesus is the correct one because you can't find a naturalistic explanation to account for the eyewitness testimony of the Apostles in various group settings. You prove Jesus is God. Thank you.
It was made up! Is that naturalistic enough for you?

Look who’s asking

Yeah, fine, what of it?

The bible was not written by eye witnesses. Hearsay baby. All hearsay. Maybe written 400 years later. Altered edited redacted. Just one of many ancient books

Forum List

Back